Block B : Five.

|| Facts About BLOCK B ||

 

 

1. Park Kyung and Zico likes to play act together. Most popular play they do is, 'Jiho getting caught cheating on Kyung.'
Zico was lying down on B-Bomb's leg and was playing with his phone, when Kyung came and said, 'Woo Jiho, what do you think you're doing!?'
and Zico will reply back to Kyung saying, 'Don't touch my B-Bomb!' and made others laugh.

2. When ever Kyung and Zico does the play act, P.O is the one who dies laughing.
Once P.O fell on the sofa, laughing too hard.

3. In the search engine, If you type Pyo Jihoon Yeochin [in korean] Woo Jiho comes out.
In the search engine, If you type P.O Namchin [in korean] Woo Jiho comes out.
Pyo Jihoon Yeochin+P.O Namchin = Woo Jiho.

4. Zico have a lot of aegyo infront of Kyung. Even when he needs a blanket he would speak to him with aegyo voice.
Saying, 'Kyung-ah~ I'm cold~ I wish I have an blanket~'

5. Jiho will say, 'Everyone~ Jiho is tired~' and with his cute aegyo tone, he would say to Kyung, 'Jagi~ are we going to perform soon?
Then, give me a peck here~ so I get less nervous~' which made Kyung stiffen. Minhyuk even threw a cushion at Zico.

 

 

 

6. Taeil usually doesn't swear a lot, but as time goes by, he swears a lot more than expected.
The members blame this that it is all Zico's fault.

7. It was the chairmans' first time asking about loans because of Block B.

8. When Zico and Kyung is in a good mood, they call eachothers 'Jagi~'

9. the chairman got four beautiful flower pot. P.O and Zico was having a bet on which one will die fast.

10. Park Kyung sends 20manwon, for African children every months.

 

 

 

and this is what happens if you search P.O Namchin and Pyo Jihoon Yeochin!
This picture comes up LOL XD

 

 

ver ver very y girlfriend P.O has there.
the name of.

 

ZIACO.