Important Facts About Block B.

|| Facts About BLOCK B ||

*It will only take you TEN minutes for you to read this*

*NO oictures posted since this is no fun FACTS but a important one*

 

 

 

 

About the thailand incident, they made it become a big issue after one months to cover up something else. also if you watch the thailand interview you can see them looking frustrated and them keep on fiddling with some objects, which seemed weird. 최음제 who is Zico and Kyung close hyung said the company is trying to do noise marketing. Who did this to Block B, why isnt our country doing anying about this? What kind of company is that treating their idols so badly. After that thailand incident all the blame went to the leader Zico, and he was the get all the hates instead of the Stardom Company. The company didnt write any letters on the site to explain what happened, that all the Block B members had to do a apology video and a letter towards millions of netizens in eir young ages. The company knew that Block B wont get good imoression to go to events and such, but they make them go and take all their money. Because of this company, Block B has been always getting the blame insted of the comapny and still is now having a hard time. If you think Block B is rubbish, then look at how Korea is running and try to say that again.

 

+ Aout the thailand incident, I wont say anying because of them clappi with their foot, etc but when Block B came out on Beatles Code, Zico has mentioned something about, he didnt know that this incident will be this big. The interview went well, the interviewers also liked it and told us to just be ourselves. As a BBC i have watched that interview three times and I could hear the translator and the camera man laughing at the background as they enjyed it. To me, I think there was no problem with it, because everyone there seemed to enjoy the interview. As I said, that interview was on January, and the thailand interview article came out exactly on the February the 19th, and became a big issue in Korea. Also during the interview ou can see that Zico was slightly complaining about the company. Talking about the 7000won was their fault but if the reporters didnt make it sound so bad, their nanrina and nillili mamo promotion wouldnt have been this bad. If it wasnt for the thailand incident article, Block B would have sued Stardom Company more earlie and wouldnt have been hated like this. The people who are still going on aout the thailand incident, I think you should stop now, as well as the anti fans you guys are saying that Block B never had a time to think about what they did wrong? They have been always promoting their songs? And posts up some videos of Block B performing at the event, but hey if you dont have any proof about it, just dont say anything.

 

 

* For the next post I will post up some of the 최음제s twits about Block B.

** Please support Block B

*** bye bye lol cx