Ghost or Angel? and Dragon's birthday

Just Shut Up and Be Mine

 

Taerin’s POV

“Really?” I laughed dryly replying Kai’s question.

“Taerin, what’s wrong?” Kris asked again.

“I—I-i-Ii- I think I just saw ghost.” I said and was about to scream because I’m scared of ghost. I’m so weak of ghosts.

“HEEHH? Ghost? Where? Where did you saw it?” Kai asked.

“In-in you-your room’s Wa-ash room.” I said shakily while pointing their rooms door.

“really? Let me check.” Kris said. He went to his room, checking the washroom, and leaving us together alone.

Kai was a naughty boy, and he scared me with this ‘ghost-like’ giggling sound.

“hihihihihihihihihhihihihi~” He giggled with a high-pitched voice. I jumped and hid behind his back. I was literally shaking and he laughed so hard he can barely breath.

“What’s so funny?!” I said, annoyed.

“You’re cutee! Ahahahah!!!” He said. *Omo?! Did he just said I’m cute? CUTE?!* I thought and my cheeks went warm again and my heartbeat rate faster than anything.

“Ahahaa..ahahaa” He said finishing his laugh while wiping the tears streaming down from his cheeks.

I was annoyed with him laughing and ask “Ghosts are scary! Especially when you’re alone!”

“Actually, you didn’t see ghost. It’s ME! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” he said bursting into laughs again. Kris just got out from his room with confused look.

“No ghost..” he said innocently. He then caught Kai laughing and asked me why,

“Molla, he just laughing like a freak!” I said sticking out my tongue to him.

“Hyu-hyung.. ahahah… shee… ahaha..didn’t saw… ahahaa.. Ghost. SHE SAW ME!” He said shakily because of laughing and Kris was raising an eyebrow trying to process everything. Kai looked like a baby crawling for toys rolling on the floor. I was confused. What’s so funny?!

When Kai finished his laughing, he stand up wiping his tears and tell Kris all the story. I was blushing. Of course, right? I mean won’t you be blushing when you realized you saw a man with only one freaking towel to cover him.

“PABO! Why didn’t you say from the first? You nearly scared me to death. I was running to my room and freaking my self out! Bastard!” I said angrily.

“Mian, mian, I thought you are ghost too! hahaha!!!!” He replied.

“Stop, it’s nothing. Let’s just forget this okay? Taerin can you make any night snacks? I want some.” Kris said.

“Nae, do you want pumpkin pie? I saw pumpkin in the fridge.” I said.

“ahhh, that pumpkin? We were about to carve it. Hyung, we forgot it! Halloween has passed.” Kai said with a heavy sigh.

“Yeah, I forgot that too. Yeah Taerin, make me that.” Kris said with his smile. He was handsome but somehow I didn’t feel anything when he throw that sweet smile of him to me.

“Arasso” I said wand went to the kitchen. Suddenly a light has come from my phone and I check it. It was running out of battery. I was going to ignore it when I see the date and time headings. It’s November 5th(I know I’m too late, mianhae>.<) and it’s 11:23. I was about to faint when I remembered in a few minutes Kris is 22! I hurriedly text Suho oppa to let him tell everyone to go home right at 12 and buy a cake.

“Taerin-ah, are you done?” Kris asked.

“O—oh-oh-, wait for a while okay? I’m making it” I screamed back.

He was waiting at the living room and I was in the kitchen freaking myself out. I was thinking about how to make the pancakes special. After a minute of thinking and twirling my head( like it’s possible--“), I come up to stack the pumpkin pie like a pyramid and use the sauce made by me to write ‘KRIS’.

Right at 12 o’clock Kai has fallen asleep and Kris too at the living room. I opened the door slowly and tell the arrived EXO members to quiet by shushing them. They were excited. They bought a snowman shaped Ice cream cake. It was cute. I like the candle and we all screamed,

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS!!”

“Mwo? WAA!!” he woke up startled and fell from the couch. We all laughed so hard we could barely breath.

We sang happy birthday song in 4 language. Me, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, and Sehun sang in korea. It was followed by Chinese version that was sang by Luhan, Xiumin, Chen, and Lay. We all sang for the English version. And Tao specially sang in Cantonese. Kris was touched. He said thankyou to all of us. Even thought we’re loud, Kai still asleep.

“Such jerk, no manners to the elders.” I said.

“Gwaenchana, Taerin-ah” Kris said chuckled and ruffling my hair.

“Saengil chukkae, Kris oppa.” I said happily.

Even though Kris was the one who is having birthday party, I still felt lonely when Kai’s not near me. *WHY? I must be going KAH-RAY-ZEE!* I thought.

I gave him an llama doll because i don't have time to buy gift. it was my doll originally, but i think it fits him.

"Gomawo, i'll name him Wu Alpacasso." Kris said smiling.

"His nickname must be ACE!" Tao screamed.

"Haha, arasso" Kris said chuckling and ruffled Tao's hair.

"Lay gege can be his mom" I said laughing.

"YAH!" Lay said. even when he scream, he's still calm.

That night, was an endless fun night.