Unknown Feeling

Just Shut Up and Be Mine

 

Kai’s POV

In the shower room washing up

*Mwoya, why are my heart dugeun-dugeun? Just my feeling right? Taerin, you shorty pabo. Why did you make eyecontact with me?!* I thought. When I finished washing up it’s Chanyeol’s turn to wash up. He was the laziest so he’s the last.

 

“Yah, Kai! Are the water too hot?” He asked me.

“Ani, wae? Suddenly asking that? Am I that ‘hot’?”I replied and everyone laughed.

“Anii, your face getting red. Tanned and red. Hmmphhh…” He answered trying to hold laughter.

*Jinjja? Mollaneunde…* I thought.

“Just wash up you punk!” I replied again.

I was looking at the mirror checking if I’m handsome as usual, when suddenly I realized my cheek does have a slight pink color. *What the--?! I don’t even wear any make up. Damn what’s wrong with me? Today’s a disaster.*

 

When we all got out to eat our dinner, we saw Taerin just finished from taking a bath. I don’t know why but when I see her I feel like she’s different than any other girl I saw. She’s……….. sparkling?! *mwoo? I’ve must be crazy!*

 

She made kimchi stew and bibimbap for us and surprisingly it’s good.

I chew it slowly in a judge mode. I was about to open my mouth to complain but it’s too good. Nothing to complain. No words to annoy her. Ugh… I hate it.

 

After dinner, we went outside to go for karaoke, leaving Taerin alone because she said she wanted to rest a bit. I was about to die hearing Chanyeol’s deep voice scream to a high-pitched voice. Apparently, Kris got sick too, so we went out together, just the both of us. Brotherhood time-_-.

 

“Yah, have you ever fall for someone?” I asked Kris.

“Mwo? Are you falling for someone?” He asked almost bursting out laughing.

“Anii~, just asking.” I said.

“I had fell for someone. Long time ago, before I debuted. I fell for a girl named Lulu(XD keke~) She was beautiful, fun, cute, a little bit tomboy. We met when—“ Kris got cut by me.

“A—a-a, I don’t want to hear your cheesy story duizhang. I just want to know what feeling you felt when you fell for someone. Soo? What do you felt when you fell for her?” I asked.

“geez, impolite kid.” He replied. “When you fell for someone, you will feel like she’s the only girl in this world, your heart rate beats faster, you will blush more often, and when you’re around her, you feel like you’re the luckiest person on earth, and so on.”

“sound cheesy,” I said.

“True, but when you feel it, you wouldn’t feel like it’s cheesy. Besides, you do  have special someone, right?” He asked teasing me.

“No, absolutely no.” *well at least not Taerin. Huffff* I thought.

I was walking around with Kris, buying ddok bbuk ki, some snacks, and even bought a card game with EXO members face printed. Kris was I the King card’s face, Luhan as the Queen(I know, silly right~?), I’m as the Jack, and the rest 10 cards were filled with each person’s face, but my face actually printed twice. On Jack and on Ace.

“Yah, we’re really buying it?” I asked Kris when we walked to the cashier.

“Of course! if not, why would we be walking towards the cashier? Besides, it’s rare and cute. The guys will laugh and even Taerin.” He replied and we laughed.

Kris was paying for the card when I saw an hexagon necklace that’s fortunately an EXO logo. I unconsciously bought it even though I have lots of the ORIGINAL one.

 

We keep walking when both our legs brought us back home unconsciously. And just when I want to unlocked the door, Kris screamed beside my ear.

“Ah! I left my phone at the karaoke! That’s why my pocket feels empty. Wait for a while and I’ll be back, okay?” Kris said. “And don’t do anything to Taerin.” He smirked to me.

“Of course, silly duizhang. And don’t ever scream near my ear.” I said back laughing.

He laughed back and ran. I believe he’ll be back in no time with his long legs.

I unlocked my door and I wanted to wash up a bit because it’s summer and it’s super hot even nighttime.

When I finished, I saw shadows. I’m not the type who’s scared at ghost, so it’s not important. A few minutes later, Kris had came back home and the boys haven’t.

“Oh, Taerin-sshi, did I wake you?” Kris asked. I can hear their voice from my room. Well in eavesdropping mode.

“Ani, and please call me Taerin. You’re older anyway” She replied.

“Arasso, Taerin-ah. You can call me oppa.”

Somehow, my tiny heart wants me to go out and scream “Me too! I want her to call me oppa!” but I have pride, so my brain doesn’t let me to.

I went out and ask Kris, “You just arrived?”

“Nae. Wae?” Kris replied.

“And you’re just awaken?” I asked Taerin.

“Well, not really. You too just arrived?” She said with her legs shaking.

“Kind of.” I replied.

Kris realized her legs shaking, and asked “Taerin-ah, what’s wrong?”

“Nae? Why are you asking me that?” She said with an almost pale-face.

“You’re pale, shorty.” I said calmly. But inside I was panicked, wanting to know what happens. *Mwoya? This ‘dugeun-dugeun’ feeling is back? The hell--*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeongg~, I've updated!

short one, sorry:(

I'm kinda busy soo, sorryy!

Next chapter will be a long update i promise!

thank you for reading and SUBSCRIBE!!

saranghae!

 

-myexotic