Truth or Dare?

Just Shut Up and Be Mine

 

CH.9

Taerin’s P.O.V

*Hoaaammaaamhamhaa…. What day is it? What time is it?* I thought.

I was looking for my phone when a plushie was parked on my stomach and a guy sat beside my bed.

“It’s 9 o’clock. We’re soo late because of you.” He said jokingly. From his voice, I knew he was Kris. It’s been 10 days since his birthday. We were having so much fun together and we grew even closer.

“Oh. Mianhae.” I said sadly.


“Aniyaa, i was joking, Taerin-ah, it’s not your fault. It’s theirs.” he said nodding to the boys. All of them smile sheepishly.

 

We were having an appointment secretly to have breakfast together at a Chinese restaurant to eat dim sum because Kris wanted to eat it so bad but everyone is too busy to accompany him, so I decided to.

 

We decided breakfast together because all the others won’t know. But unfortunately, they knew and all of them stood in front my door not letting Kris walk in until now, the time when the menu has changed to usual Chinese food.

 

“You’re drooling, you know that?” He said with his killer smile, aaanddd I was blushing.

“Omo, why are you so easy to blush? It’s still morning. Come on couple!” Another deep voice was heard. Of course I don’t need to look up to know who it was. It was Chanyeol of course. Aaannnnndddd again, I was blushing for being called couple with my then-idol, now-trainee.

 

“Yeoja is easy to get blushed, you know?! Especially near handsome men. 12 of them.” I said to Chanyeol and stuck my tounge out. This time Kris blushing secretly. He thought I don’t know but actually I saw it a little. Kai didn’t look at me even in the eye, he have this annoyed look on his face.

 

Chanyeol ruffled my hair and said, “Hee, hee, I know.. babo. i'm handsome right?” he said laughing. "Geez.." I said back laughing.

Then, D.O cooked us omurice and we eat it together happily for breakfast.

“You know, yesterday I over heard Baekhyun hyung yelping like a dog. At least 40 times?!” Chanyeol said nodding at Baekhyun with his evil smile. We were all laughing and Baekhyun’s cheek reddened.

 

“YAHH!! YOU’RE DEAD PARK CHAN YEOL!!!” He screamed, and he went to cahse chanyeol but he couldn’t keep up with his short legs. Besides, chanyeol’s 185 cm, no one can chase him except Kris and Kai.

 

 After that, we were playing. Because it’s their holiday, we can play until we’re dead:p. we play hide and seek, speed quiz, tea time game, and many more. All inspired by Running man:D.

 

The hide and seek, me, Kris, Chanyeol, and Kai were the seeker and the rest are the mission team. Of course, our team won with 3 tallest member in it and fast me. The speed quiz has no groups, it’s played individually and won by the smartest, Luhan. The tea time game was fun. The winning group consist Kai, Baekhyun, D.O, Xiumin, Luhan, and Chanyeol. I lost the tea time game.

 

Then, we play truth or dare at night. We sat in a circle motion.

“I’m starting okay? Oldest to youngest!” Xiumin said happily.

“I’m choosing…… KRIS!!” He pointed at Kris and Kris startled.

“Mwo? NA?! Me?!” Kris said confused because everyone looked at him.

“Why are you so startled?” I said.

“Ani, Taerin-ah, when you’re not here and we play this, no one dared to point him because he will get mad if we ask something silly, or dare him to do things. But, since you’re here, it seems like he behave himself somehow, so we have courage to heat him up!” Chanyeol said with his teeth showing out.

“Aaaaaa,,, nae nae.. I get it. Xiumin oppa~ Ask or dare him the best you can get, okay?” I said and winked to Xiumin.

“Naee, Taerin-ah!” He replied and winked back.

Kris was cold-sweating right now not knowing what to do, he was panicked inside but he somehow managed to looked calm on the outside.

 

“AHEM!! I’m starting!” Xiumin said.

“Don’t be too naughty, Minseok hyung” Suho said looking at Kris who can’t talk. He is wise as usual. Perfect image for a father.

“Eiiii, won’t be fun without that ‘naughty’ thingy, right Taerin?” Xiumin looked at me.

“Yeah, Suho oppa. Chill down! It’s not like Kris will turn into a dragon or something.” I said and laughed.

“AHEM! I’m really starting!” Xiumin said.

This time, Luhan cut him. “Hyung, don’t give stupid question in front of Taerin” He said.

“Ai, Arassoo~.” Xiumin said. But he still have the ‘naughty’ thingy in mind and winked at me. I just giggled looking how cute he is.

“AHEM! I’m really, really starting! No one cut—“ this time, Chanyeol cut Xiumin.

“Hyung, can’t you start without that ‘Ahem’ thingy?” Chanyeol said and mimicking Xiumin. Xiumin’s face went all red and he said, “ AH, MOLLA~. I’m not playing this. You guys cut me off everytime I’m willing to start.”

We all laughed so hard and apologize to him. At last, the game really start!

“Kris, truth or dare!” Xiumin asked Kris.

“Dare? Man takes dare!!” He replied.

Xiumin has his evil face on. He has decided on what to command when Kris chose dare.

“Kiss Taerin on her cheek!” Xiumin screamed.

I was blushing, but I was blushing more when I heard 2 people or more screamed,

“ANDWEE~!!!” Kai and Sehun screamed getting their faces red.

“Au?!, AYAAAHHH!!! What’s wrong?” Xiumin whined.

“We just know her for a while, how can you tell him do that to her?!” Sehun said.

 

*Actually it’s because I like her, that’s why you can’t tell Kris hyung to do that!* Sehun thought.

 

“Yes. I agree with Sehun. Besides I li---“ Kai stopped.

“Mworago? I what?” Xiumin asked.

“I—i..i.. I pity her for being kissed by Kris.” Kai said not bothering to look at all of us. His face when red like tomato.

“Ohh..” Xiumin said nodding.

 

*Hufff… I almost said stupid thing. Did I just wanted to say I like her? I didn’t even one little bit like her. I hate her!* Kai thought.

 

“Mwoyaa~ why pity her? Aren’t I handsome and perfect image for an idol? Right Taerin?” Kris said and put his arm around me. Aaaannnnnddd I was blushing. Again.

“Ohhh..” all members wooing. I was blushing. Again.

*Kris hyung, you’re soo dead by the time you’re lips touches her cheeks ow worse, LIPS!* Kai thought again.

*Wait, why did I care about her being kissed by Kris? I didn’t like her. Aiiisshhshhs… Babo!* Kai added in his thought while ruffling his hair.

“What’s wrong, Kai?” I asked.

“Ani. Why do you care?” He acted cool to me.

*Eishh, this jerk.”

 

And then we continued play truth or dare. It was fun and we fell asleep after 2 o’clock. We didn’t even know time when we’re together. It was too fun to be with EXO.