Nobody Else

My Baby

"Jae baby!" Daehyun whispered and wrapped his arms around Youngjae's waist.

Daehyun's heart beat fast against his chest and he was sure Youngjae could hear it. Youngjae glanced around to give Daehyun that cute smile that always made him feel faint. Sure enough, his head felt slightly giddy and nervousness attacked his stomach. Daehyun wondered when he would ever get used to being close to Youngjae.

"Yes, Daehyunnie?" Youngjae cooed, his voice sending shivers down Daehyun's spine. Daehyun loved Youngjae's voice.

"The members are out," Daehyun chuckled when Youngjae shivered at the feel of his breath washing over his neck. "And we're all alone."

"Yah! Jung Daehyun!" Youngjae gasped when Daehyun nibbled at his ear and forced Daehyun's hands, which were wrapped around his waist, apart.

He stepped out of Daehyun's reach and crossed his arms, glaring the other down.

"Don't try anything on me," he warned.

"What do you mean Jae?" Daehyun laughed and his eyes twinkled mischievously. "I'm not going to try anything. It's your mind that's thinking dirty."

Youngjae blushed. "W-well, knowing you, I can't be sure," he stuttered.

"Now that you mentioned it," Daehyun grinned slyly and walked towards Youngjae. "I do have a burning desire that needs to be satisfied."

Daehyun's face was inches away from Youngjae's and their chests were pressed together. Youngjae gulped and stepped back, finding that he could breathe more freely.

"ert," Youngjae muttered and hurried out of the room, hearing Daehyun guffawing away.

Daehyun clutched his stomach, his abs aching as he laughed hard at Youngjae's cute reaction. Youngjae looked so undeniably cute just now that he felt like pouncing on him and gobbling him up. All of a sudden, an idea came to Daehyun's mind and he grinned. He was going to have a little fun with Youngjae that night.

"Youngjae ah," Daehyun smiled and leaned against the door frame of the kitchen. His eyes were fixed on Youngjae's back which stiffened at the sound of his name.

"Yes?" Youngjae answered wearily. He continued making the ramyun.

Daehyun strolled over to Younjae's side, his nostrils instantly picking up the delicious smell of ramyun. Immediately, his stomach started growling.

"Make some for me," he told Youngjae.

"Hmmph, no way. Make it yourself," Youngjae said and attempted to shove Daehyun away.

"Please Youngjae, please?" Daehyun teased Youngjae by pulling on the string of his apron.

"Yah! Daehyun! Stop it!" Youngjae snapped as he felt his apron coming loose.

"Not unless you say yes," Daehyun continued teasing him.

"Fine. I'll make you some. But this'll be the last time," Youngjae huffed and went back to his cooking.

Daehyun chuckled and stood behind Youngjae, his fingers swiftly tying the strings of the apron back into a knot. Giving a sly smile, he let both of his hands rest on either side of Youngjae's hips and rested his head on Youngjae's shoulder. This caused Youngjae to gasp and drop the ladle he was holding on the floor.

"What are you doing?" he hissed at Daehyun.

"Relax, Youngjae, why are you being so uptight," Daehyun murmured. "It's not like we're having ."

At the word '', Youngjae's cheeks turned a deep red and he shook Daehyun off him. Daehyun chuckled, and picked up the ladle, washing it at the sink before handing it back to Youngjae.

"I'll be waiting at the living room," he said and left the kitchen.

Back at the living room, Daehyun sat down comfortably on a sofa. He caught sight of Youngjae's iPad, which was lying carelessly on the coffee table. Without a thought, Daehyun took the iPad and pressed the home button. Instantly, his eyes narrowed as he caught sight of Youngjae's lockscreen. Both Youngjae and Zelo smiled up at him and Daehyun's sharp eyes caught sight of Zelo's arm around Youngjae.

Something boiled inside Daehyun, something that was always present whenever he caught Youngjae being too close with another member. He locked the iPad and placed it back in its original position as Youngjae entered the living room, carrying two bowls of steaming hot ramyun.

Youngjae put a bowl in front of Daehyun, smiling in pride that he actually managed to cook ramyun. Sitting close to Daehyun, he dove into his own, spitting his noodles back into the bowl and exclaiming afterwards when he found that it was too hot.

"Oww... Dae I burnt my tongue," Youngjae turned to Daehyun and stuck out his tongue.

His childish demeanour vanished when he saw that Daehyun hadn't even touched his own plate. Instead, he had his arms folded and he was staring right in front of him.

"Dae... What's wrong?" Youngjae asked.

Daehyun didn't look at him, he was still furious at him for taking a picture with Zelo. Yeah, you might call him overprotective, but he couldn't help it anyway.

"Daehyun," Youngjae placed a hand on Daehyun's thigh.

The action made Daehyun feel more than a little uncomfortable and he shifted his leg away.

"Dae, what's wrong?" Youngjae repeated. "Don't you like the food?"

Again, Daehyun ignored him, putting up his signature poker face. Youngjae felt his heart drop at Daehyun's lack of response and he got up to take the bowl away.

"If you don't like it then I suppose I just have to throw it all away," Youngjae muttered.

Just as he was about to leave, Daehyun finally spoke up, "I didn't know you were so close to Zelo."

"What?" Youngjae turned and stared at Daehyun who was still in the same position.

"Have you two been secretly dating behind my back?" Daehyun asked again and he gritted his teeth as the image of both Youngjae and Zelo going for a date together popped into his mind.

"What're you talking about?" Youngjae placed Daehyun's bowl back on the table and sat down beside him.

"If you don't like me then say it out," Daehyun rambled. "You don't have to see other guys without me knowing..."

"That's not true," Youngjae shook his head. "Honest Daehyun, I like you, and only you. Seriously, how did you come to this conclusion?"

Daehyun pointed at Youngjae's iPad which was lying innocently on the coffee table and said quietly, "Your iPad’s wallpaper."

With a frown, Youngjae took his iPad. After seeing the lock screen, his expression cleared and he laughed. This caused Daehyun to be surlier.

Youngjae looked amusedly at Daehyun and said, "Dude, you're actually jealous of this?" he held the iPad up.

"I just don't like other people touching what's mine," Daehyun snapped.

"Seriously Daehyun, isn't this going a little overboard?" Youngjae asked wearily.

He leaned back against the back of the sofa and gazed lazily at Daehyun.

"But why did you take a picture with him?" Daehyun muttered under his breath.

Youngjae sighed and explained, "There's nothing really wrong with taking a picture with your own member and setting it as your wallpaper. And just like you said, it's not like we're having ."

Daehyun rolled his eyes and turned to Youngjae. "Let's take a picture," he said.

Youngjae chuckled. "Why should we?" he asked.

"Because we're a couple," he emphasized and without waiting for a reply, he cuddled up close to Youngjae, his face right beside his.

"What're you waiting for? Take it," Daehyun urged as Youngjae turned and gulped at the close proximity between the two.

With trembling hands, Youngjae opened the camera app and heldthe iPad up above their heads.

"One... Two... Three..." he smiled.

Daehyun swiftly turned his head and planted his lips on Youngjae's cheeks just as Youngjae snapped the picture. Youngjae blushed, red creeping up all over his face and he sat up straight to allow himself room to breathe. He turned back to see Daehyun lying back on the sofa with a playful smirk on his face.

Youngjae looked down at the picture he had taken, a smile tugged at the corner of his lips as he saw Daehyun kissing him on the cheek. Youngjae chuckled at his own shocked expression, having been taken aback by the sudden move.

"Now you can change your wallpaper," Youngjae jumped as he heard Daehyun's voice right next to him.

He immediately turned to his right and gasped when his lips accidentally brushed against Daehyun's. Daehyun leaned forward and Youngjae leaned back.

“Dae… Stop it,” Youngjae said and placed a hand on Daehyun’s chest.

“Why?” whispered Daehyun, his eyes never leaving Youngjae’s lips. “Why can’t I kiss you?”

“Because…” Youngjae gulped.

“Because?” Daehyun cocked his head to one side and stared deep into Youngjae’s eyes.

“Because the others might be back anytime,” Youngjae concluded his sentence lamely.

“Youngjae, why are you resisting my totally irresistible lips?” Daehyun smirked.

Youngjae gulped and his eyes travelled down to Daehyun’s lips. It was plump and so delicious-looking that he felt like just grabbing Daehyun’s head and pressing his lips onto his. But he needed to get his senses right so instead, he firmly pushed Daehyun away.

“Stop it, Dae,” he said sternly. “I mean it.”

“No you don’t,” chuckled Daehyun. “You want my lips as much as I want yours.”

Younjae didn’t answer. Daehyun grinned and his hands crept their way to Youngjae’s waist, pulling their bodies together. Taking his time, Daehyun slowly descended his lips on Youngjae's waiting ones. A spark went off at the back of Daehyun's brain and all awareness of his surroundings was lost. Youngjae couldn’t fight back, and neither did he feel the urge to. So he just simply wrapped his arms around Daehyun’s neck and kissed him back.

"Look who’s the eager one now,” laughed Daehyun, breaking the kiss and moving his lips against Youngjae’s as he spoke.

“Shut up and kiss me,” mumbled Youngjae and he forced the two heads together.

Daehyun's hands reached up to cup Youngjae's face so that he could deepen the kiss. No matter how many times he had kissed him, it still felt as exciting and exhilarating as the first one. Their lips danced against one another, moulding together perfectly. Without warning, Daehyun stuck his tongue inside Youngjae's mouth.

Something burned inside Daehyun, a kind of passion he always felt whenever he was alone with him. Daehyun pressed his body against Youngjae’s and pushed him down on the couch. The kiss grew more heated as their tongues swirled around in each other's mouths. Daehyun's hand, which was cupping Youngjae's face all along, went down to his hips. The two made out on the couch, one on top of the other. Neither broke the kiss for air for as far as they knew, they needed the kiss more than they needed oxygen. A click was heard from the front door but lost in their own world, the couple didn't look up.

Not only when someone stepped in and exclaim, "What the hell are you guys doing?" did they break the kiss and look up, panting heavily.

Himchan's eyes absorbed the scene, from Daehyun's hands which were tugging Youngjae's shirt to Youngjae's hands on Daehyun's chest to the pink lipped couple who were panting heavily.

"Daehyun, a word with you. Outside," Himchan said sternly.

Daehyun brushed his lips against Youngjae's one last time before muttering, "Be right back, baby."

With that, he lifted himself from Youngjae's body and gave him a small flirtatious wink before following Himchan outside. Daehyun left the room smiling, he still hadn’t forgiven Youngjae for that forbidden picture taken with Zelo and he meant to pay him back. Youngjae belonged to him and nobody else.

 

(A/N: Okay… I don’t know how it came to this hahaha but I at fluff, seriously. LOL it wasn’t even fluffy… *sighs* Anyway, thanks for subscribing! :D This is gonna be a rather short story… I guess haha ^^)