Chapter 31

A New Life

L.Joe’s POV

“Yah L.Joe calm down.”

“How the is I supposed to calm down when I now know where my boyfriend is?”

“I don’t know but uh…you better calm the hell down now because… your whining and huffing in my ears is making me want to punch the out of you.”

“Well then I’m glad that this conversation is being held on the phone then…ok so what are we supposed to do, you know I can’t just sit still.”

“You will do as I say boy, and as far as any plan goes…I have something but I don’t know yet.”

“I don’t care just tell me.”

“Ok um, I was gonna see if we all, you, me, a couple of your guys, and Channie, could all hang out at his house one day and then your guys go get Denzie, get  him out, and then come back like nothing happened.”

“That actually sounds really feasible Favi, but uh, you’re forgetting one thing.”

“And that would be…?”

“Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Munjun, and Taecyeon, to be exact.”

“…..”

“Favi?”

“!!!”  There she blows.  “Oh god how could I forget them?”

“You must feel really dumb now huh noona?”

“You know what Byunghun…you might just die before this plan gets put into action.”

“Oh it .” And I hung up. I think she was starting to say something but me hanging up was sure to leave her there mouth gaping like it always is. I'm gonna get hell for it later but damn is it worth it. I throw my phone down and slowly lay down on my bed. As soon as my head hits the pillow the door to my room nearly swings off its hinges. I jolt back up only to come face to face with a calm maknae.

“Changjo what did I tell you about just barging into my room like that?”

“To not to…but Denzie doesn’t mind. In fact, if I remember correctly, Denzie said I could in anytime I want. He also sai-“

“Alright alright, I get it. Why are you here.”

“Oh um, me and Chunji hyung just detected some suspicious activity near Incheon. I think you should take a look

….

“What could it be hyung?” Changjo asked me.

“I don’t kno-…hold up a sec.” I said raising my finger. I squinted closer at the screen and felt my lips curve into a smile.

“Hyung what are you so happy about?”

“Oh nothing my child.” I said pulling my maknae in for a hug, my eyes still staring at the screen “Nothing at all.” I felt Changjo wiggling out of my embrace.

“C.A.P HYUNG, CHUNJI HYUNG, L.JOE’S ACTING WEIRD!!!”

 

Nichkhun’s POV

“Hyung.” I hear a soft voice call my name. I look up from my book and see my Wooyoung standing there awkwardly fiddling with the end of his shirt. I get up glancing over to Denzie who was busy in a game, and take Wooyoung outside the room. After I close the door I wave my hand in front of Wooyoung’s face who seemed to have spaced out.

“Wooyoung!”

“Yeah?” he said tearing his gaze from the ground to me.

“Wasn’t there something you wanted to tell me?”

“I’ll let Minjun tell you.” He said trying to scurry away but I grabbed his arm and made him face me. I brushed the back of my hand on his soft, pale skin. He leaned into the touch and I smirked.

“What’s wrong Wooyoungie?”

“Nothing Hyuug.”

“Wooyoung I don’t like it when you lie, you know that. Now, tell me what’s wrong.” I said wrapping both arms around his small waist. He pushed them off and replaced them with his own hands as if he was annoyed by something.

“Nothing’s wrong really it’s just…I’m second guessing about your decision to kidnap Denzie after what I saw.”

“What did you see, you’re not jealous are you? You know the things I do to Denzie are only to get answers…and for him to fear me.”

“1. The way to get answers from someone is to get them to trust you, why do you think he’s close with Junho? 2. Why the hell do I need to be jealous, if push comes to shove I can just kill the little er. 3. I told you I’d let Minjun hyung tell you what we found.” He said. He smirked at my expression, mouth agape. He got on his tiptoes and gave me a peck on the lips before turning on his heels and walking downstairs. I stared after him until he was out of sight. I went back into Denzie’s room to get my things when Denzie raised his hand. I looked at him confused but told him he could speak.

“So are you guys gonna kill me, I kinda heard what Wooyoung said and I just wanna say th-“

“Look Denzie no offence but, someone has to die. I’m sorry you’re just the most convenient target.” I said cutting him off. He looked down and didn’t say anything else. I took that as my cue to leave. When I got downstairs they guys were immediately calling my name.

“Hyung”

“Nichkhun”

“Oh there you are, took you long enough.” Minjun said, impatience clearly evident in his voice.

“Take a look at this. I bent over and look at the screen. I could not believe what I saw before me.

“That’s….impossible. there’s no way any of this is true.”

“Well it is, believe it or not, it’s the truth.” Minjun told me. I refused to believe any of it. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I look up and see Wooyoung. I turn around fully and embrace him in my arms. He spoke softly in ear.

“This is why I’m second guessing everything. Minjun is finding too much evidence.”

“But we saw it, we saw him die in front of us Woo.”

“Yeah days later.

“Hyung come look what else I’ve found.”  I hear Minjun call me.

“I don’t like this.”

“I know but maybe it’s for the better.” Wooyoung says with a small smile. How did I get such an angel?


So yeah here's another, sorry it's kind of short but it's just a filler. what nichkhun and l.joe are seeing are not important at the moment, but it will be revealed in later chapters :)