Just another high school day

Dreamer

 A couple months later, Minho totally forgets about Nickhun other than when his friends brings up the  who was you first love topic. He felt that he might have felt minor crushes now and then, but they might've been forced too since it is unnatural for a normall teenage boy to never have fallen in love. 

He still goes to his secret part time at a club (there is too much strees at a high ranking school and all the kids there only talk about school and platonic love- too naive). He goes there to relieve his stress and make some easy cash. He tries to barely get through his high school days. 

Looking around to see if there are any other people who could be the next candidate for the upcoming dance, Minho catches a glimpse of Krystal. She was one of the prettiest girls he has ever seen. Her older sister is already a famous artist with the legs of a model and a to die for look. Minho, now past his puberty stage, also had a pretty handsome face and decide to approach his long time childhood friend to go to the dance with him. As a junior, it's a bit embarrasing to have no social life. People at his work also laughs about his limited social life.

Krystal! Do ya wanna go to the dance with me?

Ok! My boyfriend and I just broke up anyway. You're buying the tickets right?

On October 31, the day of homecoming, Minho was all dressed up and  when Krystal sends him a picture of 2PM with the words "So Hot" "Dress like them tonight" 

There was a sharp pang. That guy on the left looks a bit like Nickhun. What to do. How am I going to go while thinking about Nickhun? Minho added the fianl touches to his semi-formal outfit and drove off.

He met Krystal at her house. They gave each other a warm smile and went to their school before the dance could actually start and went straight to a group of people just chatting away. The food was brought out and to ease the tension between them, Minho grabbed a couple plates of food and started stuffing herself.   Nobody was yet on the dance floor so until a couple more people the dance wasn't that great. ASB started to bust some moves and people started to get the feel of the dance and started jumping up and down to the music.

Psy's gangnam style was requested.

When the song started playing even the bored sitters stood up to do the horse dance and went crazy.

The next day Minho woke up with a strong headache. 

Where am I?

What haoppened last night?

He sees two girls sleeping next to him (fyi fully clothed) and a couple other guys sleeping on the ground.

He staggered along to get a drink of water and got to his senses and knew that this was a hotel and he was drinking last night. He kind of knew nothing happened last night and walked slowly outside.

Minho got lost in thought for a while because of the strong effect of the alcohol from last night and smoked a cigarette he snuck from his friend's jacket pocket. 

What happened to Krystal?

I'll give her a call.

He called Krystal and got a voicemail automated system instead and decided to call later. He stared at the weird people walking around in the dark at 4 am. Then he saw him.

Nickhun had his arms around Krystal and they were in their own little world making out as if they were the only people in the street. Minho looked at the scene wondering whether if he should be mad at Krystal for blowing him off for another guy or excited to see Nickhun after a long time. He slowly staggered back into the hotel to see his "friends" dressing up ready to leave. His best friend Taecyeon was left to pay for the room and they walked together side by side to Mcdonald's.

Ya know I saw Nickhun just a while ago.

Really?

Ya With Krystal.

What were they doing together?

...

It's alright dude. I mean Krystal doesn't seem like his type.

I know.

After that we parted ways with just a wave and went back to my normal high school days.

The next day Minho met with Krystal and she explained what went on last about how they all went to a bar and got easy access in and started drinking. Minho, although he works at a club, has a low tolerance level for alcohol passed out almost immediately so Krystal left Minho in the hands of his friends and left to meet someone else (she did not specify). Krystal apologized and went along her way.