Love?

Dreamer

After the drinking incident, Nickhun eyes followed Minho everywhere. Minho seemed to be in Nickhun's sight all the time.

Minho is good looking, well built, and popular so why does he like guys? I wish Minho remembered that day. Wait then he'll avoid me so that's not good. Aargh. This is hurting my brain. Oh well. If it's going to be like that I'll have to take the initiative.

Minho, hi!

Nickhun! What's up?

Nothing. Hey I need to see you later. Can we meet up at that karaoke place near her?

Sure.

Great! See ya.

Tactic one: Set up the mood.

At the Karaoke place:

Nickhun you're here!

Yeah let's order something and have a little fun. You don't look so great these days.

I might be a little tired.

Dark room. Check!

Alone. Check!

Alcohol. Check!

They start singing. When the drinks arrived, Nickhun started to make his move and scooted a little closer to Minho. Minho, who was totally oblivious to what the other was trying to do, just drank nervously because he was alone with Nickhun in such a place. Nickhun casually touched Minho's lap which made Minho make a little squeak and jump from his seat.

Uh. Nickhun! I think I should go now since we have school tomorrow. See ya!

Tactic 1: Fail.

Tactic 2: Show an appeal.

Minho. To relieve your tiredness, you need to exercise. Meet me at the gym at 10.

Uh. ok.

At the gym:

Nickhun is dressed in shorts and a tank top to show off his muscular body. Minho is dressed in comfortable long pants and an old T-shirt.

They exercise for a while.

Minho lets take a break for a moment.

Nickhun buys two cans of coffee and takes one over to Minho. He sits down right next to Minho and puts one arm around Minho. He moves his face closer to Minho's. Minho turns to face Nickhun and saw how close their faces were and turned into a deep crimson red. Minho started sweating nervously and squirmed around a little.

Erm. Nickhun. Could you move a little away?

Huh. Why?

Uh you know...

Tactic 3: Aggressiveness.

I'm bi.

I know that.

Honestly, I had a little crush on you.

Ok? so?

Can we talk somewhere else?

Let's take a shower and go to my place.

Minho and Nickhun walked to Nickhun's place without saying a word.

When they got their Nickhun jumped right back to the topic they were on before.

So? Answer my question. If you HAD  a crush on me then you wouldn't have a problem with me, no?

Ah haha.(nervous laugh) Well, I still might like you. (muttering)

What?

I might still have feelings for you (still muttering)

What? Stop muttering..

I still love you!

Nickhun smiled. Success! Minho looks down at the ground fidgeting too scared to look up.

So is that the reason why you wouldn't live at my place?

Er. partly.

What's the other reason?

I'm not satisfied.

Just move in.

It's hard to hold back.

I love you too.

I think I should just stay away....What?

Yeah. I didn't notice until you confessed to me at the bar. I wanna stay with you and follow you every where. I don't want any one to be close to you. I want to tie you up so that only I could look touch and sense you.

Haha stop being so creepy.

I'm serious. Live with me.

Really?

Really.

Ok.

Welcome back.