Goodbye

Dreamer

Nickhun feels that the air around Minho has slightly changed. A little bit more girlier? Nickhun has always watched him waiting for something but he didn't know what. He watched Minho clinging onto one of his friends (he assumes) and gets a little tense. Why?

Six months have pased since Minho and Hyun Woo have started dating. They were really close and madly in love with each other. That's what Minho thought until one day and unexpected visitor came to interupt their relationship.

Hi I'm Jay. Nice to meetcha.

Minho watched Hyun Woo unable to take his eyes off him. Hyun Woo's eyes were filled with misery and hope like he was trying to get back his lost love.

Jay only looks a little feminine. Why is Hyun Woo so attracted to him?

When Minho waited for Hyun Woo to walk to the dorm with him, Hyun Woo had an apologetic look on his face and kind of dismissed the fact that he broke up what they planned for the past 6 months to give Jay a little "tour" of the city. Minho thought that Hyun Woo was just being thoughtful to the new kid and let it pass for this time. but Hyun Woo kept avoiding for the next couple of days. Minho felt that something is weird and approaches him.

We haven't done anything couple like for the past couple of days. Why are you avoiding me?

There a pause so deafening Minho wanted to yell over it fully knowing what is going on about Hyun Woo.

Just hear me out for a second.

Fine that's ok. 

I'll tell you a little something about the past. I knew Jay before this.

We were best friends actually and sort of.... lovers.

Hyun Woo quickly drew a deep breath expecting Minho to punch him or something, but seeing that he was safe for the time being, he continued.

I left Jay in my hometown to "achieve my dreams" but I was running away. Running away because I sort of fell for him hard. That's when I saw you and I changed my major to undecided to astronomy instantly. You kinda felt like Jay the way you act and talk and move so I thought I can forget Jay. I started falling for you but Jay came back saying: Is this really your dream? You were never interested in the stars. You actually hated them. He followed me for a little while and begged me to start hanging out with him a little more. He coaxed me to confess the real reason why I'm here and I blurted it out. He wants me to go back with him to go to our state universitiy.

So basically you're breaking up with me.

Hyun  Woo slowly bows his head.

Sorry. Minho. I know I confessed to you I really loved you. Just not as much as I love Jay. We could still keep in touch and stay friends right?

Minho had mixed feelings and turned to Hyun Woo and smiled. He thought it through carefully and was the first time he loved someone and devoted to one person for so long. He decided he should just completely break it off if it was going to be like this.

Sorry Hyun Woo. I don't hate you either way but I can't stay as your friend. I hope you and Jay can have a lasting relationship. Goodbye.

Minho turns around trying to hide his tears and quickly struts off to be by himself. When he reached his room he threw himself onto his bed and sobs quietly either from disappointed from the loss or disappointment for being to involved in this realtionship. Minho vowed that he'll never ever have another serious relationship homoual or not.

Goodbye. I won't see you again.