Not Yet

Dreamer

Minho came to school everyday with just enough energy to stay awake in classes. Just as Key promised him, his face was mosaiced for Key's masterpieces and Minho became the world's "phantom" sensation in "that" world. As this goes on, Minho still didn't fulfill his promise to Nickhun and Nickhun never asked. They hung out during lunch and slept next to each other under a tree. 

Minho. Why do you seem so tired every day?

Minho didn't speak. He wanted to keep the peace and kept his eyes closed. He felt the breeze and felt Nickhun's smell gliding by is nose. Minho just turned his body towards Nickhun and snuggled up next to him. This was the closest he can get to acting like they're in love. Nickhun had many followers guys and girls because of his looks, wealth, and smarts. Minho liked the time together.

Nickhun decided not to repeat himself and enjoyed the peaceful time that only him and his best friend can have.

Minho, move back in. I miss you.

Minho was startled by those words. He knew they didn't mean the way Minho wish it was since those words came out too easily. So he just said:

Not Yet.

Nickhun backed off and fell asleep. Miinho and Nickhun used each other's warmth dreaming nothing because nothing could be better than what they have right now. Minho kept listening to Key's demands which kept growing (use your imagination). However, Minho doesn't lose his mind yet because the next morning Nickhun comes to walk him to school while Key rides his new motorcycle to school. Minho feels estatic every morning. Nothing could be better than this.

One day at lunch, Nickhun asked Minho;

When is the dinner date?

Anyday is fine.

Great how about the day after tomorrow.

Ok.

Minho told Key and said he'll repay two-fold the next day. Key agreed and said Minho doesn't need to repay more than he already does cuz he also has an appointment that day with his rich boyfriend who came back from overseas.

Minho and Nickhun met at an Italian restaraunt and ordered a plate of alfredo and pasta each and a bottle of 1735 red wine.

Mmm. This is good. 

I'm glad you like the place.

Minho. I miss you. I'm lonely.

Minho wan't going to be wavered this time.

Not yet.

When?

You'll know when it hits you.

Nickhun couldn't say more and decided to stay quiet again. Minho decided not to confess since he didn't want his only trustworthy friend to break up with him.

They had a delicious dinner and went along happily, Key came outside when Minho was at the door and told him.

You know when I told you that my boyfriend came back? I don't think it would be a good idea for you to stay here for a while. Of course, I'll compensate and pay for you hotel fees. But I took the liberty to pack some stuff and "presents" for you. Here's 500 dollars. You don't need to pay me back.

No I'll be sure to pay you back. Thanks for taking care of me for the past 4 months. Bye.

Minho took the 500 dollars and went to the closest hotel and since this was a richer neighborhood the hotel wasn't hard to find. Minho threw his stuff on a bed and flung himself on the bed next to it. 

I want to see Nickhun right now. I miss him. It's only been a couple hours though. I'm glad I left that place.

He looked inside the bag. He opened his present and saw a .

Wow. This is totally Key. Whatever. Atleast he's happy with his boyfriend.

Minho fell asleep dreaming about Nickhun holding him and being close to him.

Not yet. Not yet.