First meeting

Dreamer

Minho never really lived with so many of his own race around and because of his own friends, he felt as if koreans were inferior- especially kpop. 

However later in his high school years, he meets many asians who believe kpop is a much better style of music than those mainstream music that cusses every 10 seconds and always imply something dirty. Minho then got interested in the korean pop culture and became a bit more interested in the music but not on certain groups.

Because of his parents nagging, Minho agreed to his mom's suggestion of going to a volunteer run by a korean orginization. He felt uncomfortable with the fluency people talked with, but when he noticed a couple people who went to the same elementary and middle school as him, he felt safe. He experiences new events such as seeing identical twins, koreans obsessed with actual kpop and good looking guys. 

Good looking korean guys were never a good thing in the past since all they did was think they were good looking and made everyone else feel bad about themselves. That's what he thought when he saw Nickhun. 

Wow another stuck up handsome guy. Whatever he's 3 years older than me I'll just ignore him.

But Minho's eyes never truly left Nickhun and he somehow always ended up somewhere near him. 

Then  one day a sudden incident happened~

Minho was happily chatting and eating his barely cooked food which never suit his taste and stuck in his braces and was carefree until Nickhun accidentaly dropped a 20 pound basket right on top of him. the basket, magically, bounced up and down on his head three times.

Minho was stunned. 

Because of his girly looks he was never targeted for bullying and never truly got in a fight with a friend and any other guy. Only the occasional disciplining he recieves from his parent when he gets a bad grade.

The basket, which was made out of steel, didn't really hurt. Instead, he was suprised. He knew Nickhun wasn't at fault there, but he couldn't help to cry a bit when people tried to make him feel better when he wasn't hurt in the first place. Near the end of this "comforting session" Nickhun gave Minho a back hug and rubbed his head.

How awkward. But this doesn't feel too bad..... I want to stay like this a bit longer~ 

thought Minho. He caught himself on time and gave himself a little coaxing and said why would you be happy by being held by a guy?! In reply to all of Nickhun's,"Are you alright?"s and continuous hugging Minho managed a short, "I'm alright" and stood up from his seat and went to another room.

After that weeks after weeks he noticed Nickhun more and more. Finally since Nickhun was now old enought to go his own way to college, he announced he won't be coming back to volunteer but he might visit. Minho was heartbroken and decided that it was a mere crush and nothing to be obssessive over and left for home.

Secretly wishing that he may meet Nickhun again.