Chapter Two

Part Time Princess

MINAH

I just sighed when I realized that i was just imagining it all. I realized that the ARROGANT, handsome, ah no erase that, the Bastard Prince is gone.

I was still dumbfounded and still sitting on the floor when Sojin, Ahyoung and Hyeri came.

 

"He is so arrogant! I apologized to him, but it seemed I didnt existed!!" I said in frustration

 

"It is your fault, why he is angry besides he is the prince, and you're just a girl. You are the wrong one. We can't do anything about it. Let's just leave it like that." Sojin said, she sound so mature. Well, between the four of us, Sojin is the most mature and the rational one. What she had stated was the truth. I am just a girl. Worse than that, I am a commoner.

 

 

"Ah... yeah" Sadly, I agreed. Sojin really had the point. And what is the use of fighting, when your opponent is the prince? An important person. Even so, he has a rotten personality.

 

Ahyoung and Hyeri were fighting over the prince's sneakers

 

"yah! this will be mine!"

"Should I sell this online?"

"Ani!! This is mine!"

"How much should I sell this?"

 

They kept on arguing. I walked past them and they didn't even noticed that I snatched away the sneakers from them.

 

"Yah!"

"Yah! Let it go it is mine!"

 

I walked upstairs. I even saw Sojin shook her head in disbelief with Ahyoung and Hyeri's petty quarrel.

 

"Yah! Bang Minah! Give it back to us!" I could hear their tantraums with this dirty sneakers of the prince. I just ignored them. I hugged the sneakers as I went to our classroom. How much could I earn if I sell this online? At least I could get something in returm from the prince. 

 

"Hi!" one of my classmate greeted me. "Hello!" I greeted her back and showed her an eye smile.

 

Art Class just ended and I was strolling around our campus. As I was walking I was carring a peperro box with me. I got curious with the Film and Arts Building that I ended up having a tour around it. They said that the building's glasses were changed into a bullet proof glasses. They said that it was all for the prince's safety. What a lucky bastard he is.

 

"Hey! Girl with jogging pants" When I heard those words, I was sure who they came from. I am sure it is from Mr. Choi. I was wearing my jogging pants inside my skirt, which is err not allowed. I ran around the Film and Arts building to escape from him.

 

There is nothing wrong with what I am wearing. I looked at my pants. They don't know fashion at all. And comfort too.

I roam around the Film and Arts Building to kill some time. I'm sure that Mr. Choi is in front of Arts Building and waiting for me to get caught.

 

 

I saw a Flat screen TV in the hallway. it was also playing an animation. ''Waah! This is so cool!" I said while I was eating my peperro. I started to walk again, people were looking at me. I just looked at them in return. I know they were curious what I was doing here. The population of people who reside in this building were small compare to our building.

I saw a different thing in the door of their building. It looks like a kind of sensor. I tried playing with it. "Tsk! This is rascism! This is discrimination!

Tsk! This rich kids are lucky. We don't even have this thingy in our building. Their building looks so neat and pretty and elegant while ours looks so dull and plain." I protested. Why do I even bother protesting, they won't even care.

 

"Let's get married"

LET'S GET MARRIED?? IS THAT GUY OUT OF HIS MIND?

"What? What marriage are you talking about? We're just high school students and we bare—" I stopped halfway to realize that the guy wasn't proposing to me. I saw the Prince and a girl. The girl look so beautiful. No wonder the prince is proposing to her."Maybe that's the prince's girlfriend. It's a wonder he has one." I peeked closer. They were inside an empty room. This proposal is kindaof boring but still thrilling. This would be a great scoop! I silently laughed at my mini evil plan.

"Huh?" the girl looked so shocked. Who wouldn't be, right? At these age, no one wants to get married yet.

 

"I said let's get married. It is a tradition that I should marry at a young age. and I don't want to get married to a person that I don't know. If you wouldn't say yes, I will get married to a girl I don't know that the elders would choose for me." He said while he was playing with the pencil. He sounded serious. I had noticed that the eyes of the prince always looked so sad. Even now that he is proposing to a girl. He looked sad.

 

"I don't want to get married Byunghun. I'm still young and I am at the peek of being the best ballerina besides, if I were to be the Princess, I would be imprisoned to the palace. I have a big dream, Byunghun. I don't want to waste it"

 

"I thought you would say yes." He laughed bitterly. "It is much better to get married to a friend than to a stranger, Hyunah but I can't do anything, if that is your descision" He added. His words sounded sad and bitter. Maybe he loved that Hyunah girl so much!

 

THIS IS A BIG NEWS!

 

 

"I'm really sorry, Byunghun. I have my dreams"

 

 

THE PRINCE WAS DUMPED!

That would be a great headline! I should sell it to the newspapers and TV stations. I would be rich!

 

 

*you are my you are my you are my baby*

 

 

My phone suddenly rang. I saw the both of them looked at my way. At all times, why would you ring at times like this? I started to ran but I was too late.

 

"Hey! Ms. Jogging pants! Stop where you are!"

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yey! i updated it. How was it??

im sorry if i bore you people :(