Chapter One

Part Time Princess

The republic of korea is a constitutional monarchy, where the royal family is alive as well. 18 years ago, due to a secret feud for power between two ladies, Queen Dowager Jooyeon was kick out of the palace together with her son, Donghae. They were put to exile in a far away place. From then on, Lady Taeyeon held onto the power in the palace.

 

"waaahh!! It is so sunny and warm today" I was stretching my arms. I was tirrd from all those school works we have done.

"Prince Byunghun looked soo handsome here"

"Even when he was young he looked amazing"

"I wish I was the teddy bear"

"omo omo look at this!!"

"WAaahhh he is such a charmer"

My two friends Hyeri and Ahyoung were fangirling over the crown Prince, Byunghun. They always do this. They are such fans of the cold prince. Sigh. 

Did you know that korea is a constitutional monarchy? We have Queen Dowager Taeyeon and King Jungsoo, their son is the Crowned Prince Byunghun. We have our Queen too, her name is Seohyun, Queen Seohyun. Her husband, the former King had passed away a month ago, that's why King Jungsoo was appointed to be the King. That's why the palace is having their preparation for the Crown Prince's coronation. But, before he could be crowned as the prince, who is next in line to become the King, he must marry first. Just like in any other countries with monarchy, marrying at such a young age is not a problem at all. Who is he gonna marry? Who knows? All we know is the palace would assign the Crown Princess.

 

In our family, I'm a princess too. My mother and father does their best to give me and my brother the things we need. They treat me like a princess, my father said that I am his precious princess. And I am just the same as the crowned prince. 

 

By the way my name is Bang Minah. My parents said they named me Minah because I am pretty, which minah stands for. I feel that my parents loved me so much. I am attenting Seoul Arts High School majoring in arts. I want to become an international designer! That was my dream... to be a designer.

 

"The prince is here!!!" Ahyoung ran to the corridor to see the prince, "Omo! My prince!!" Hyeri ran beside Ahyoung and they were exesively fangirling over the prince, leaving me and Sojin unni while we were painting.

 

"aish, these girls, don't they know that the prince will marry someone who the palace appointed for him to marry" Sojin unni said while shaking her head and continuing painting. I just nodded to what she said. She was right. He will marry a girl with a royal blood and not some kind of normal girl like any of us. Not just anyone.

 

"Oh!! The prince is looking at us!!" Hyeri said while shaking Ahyoung.

"Oh my!! Do I look pretty??" Ahyoung said while looking at the mirror fixing her hair and face.

 

Sojin just shook her head in disagreement with the two. On the other hand I thought I am pretty too, I guess the prince will notice me, so I just do some unconcious cute poses. Maybe he would notice me. Maybe.

 

Byunghun

 

I got out of my car. And as usual girls are fangirling. I looked up to a small window beside the arts building, hyunah was there practicing. I was looking at her. She is the most simple girl I see. I see myself to her. She is precious to me.

 

"Hey! Look at those two" Chanhee said while laughing

"hahaha Prince you have delusional fangirls above huh??" Daniel teased.

"Aren't you gonna give them what you call fanservice?" Changhyun said while elbowing me. He is a companion of mine that likes doing stuffs that would make people, more specifically girls, squeal. What's the point of doing those things? I don't really get it.

 

I just ignored them and smiled to Hyunah when she noticed me. She smiled. Her smiled could always brighten my day.

 

MINAH

 

Why am I incharge of this! Ugh. This what I hate in the painting class, when I am incharge of throwing the water used. I am the princess of our house, I dont even do household chores and they make me carry this pail full of dirty water?? Sigh. I wish my father was here to help.

"Oh" I said when I saw myself on the mirror. I fixed my hair. Did some cute poses. "I am so pretty, all the girls are jealous of my beauty! HAHAHAHAHA!" I said to myself, praising myself was quite bizzare. I continue to carry the pail but suddenly I tripped onto something. Spilling everything. And to add up to my unlucky fate all of the paint water were pour onto the white sneakers of a guy. And not just any guy. It was the prince. Prince Byunghun. The crowned prince.

 

I was really shocked when I saw the guy's face. I hit my head . "aish babo" I wishpered.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to—" I bowed as I said I was sorry. "I will remove the stain. I promise" I tried to wipe it off using my apron.

 

"aish!" he said while he removed his shoes. "throw it away. I dont need it anymore. It's a trash already" he said coldy and he walks away. This guy got me on my nerves. He is just a prince he doesn't own me! To treat me like this!

 

I threw his sneakers to him. And yes!! It was a lucky strike! I hit him in the head!

 

"Just because you are the prince, you can do everything you want! You can't treat me like this! I am also a princess in our house! I didn't even mean to spill the water paint on your shoes! You should learn right manners and how to treat people right!"

 

The prince just stood there, frozen to what I said. I heard some gasping, some praising and even clapping. I also saw Sojin shocked to what I had done. Hyeri and Ahyoung were hugging each other. I guess most people were shocked to what I had done.

"Wow!"

"She's the first one to do that to the prince"

"This girl is so brave!"

"I can't believe"

"Did she just?"

-------------------------------------------

 

So what do you think??? Kekeke i think it is not good but i did my best in doing this chapter :D

Edited: I edited it, after like 2 years. It looks like a fifth grader made this TuT

I am actualy starting to edit this fic. Please take a look of it~ :3