Let The Work Begin

Absolute Zero- New male Group {APPLY Closed}

As they exited the YG building a large black van pulled into the circle drive, and when it came to a stop Jay opened the door ushering his group mates into the van. Their manager taking the front seat beside the driver, and the van was seated with three rows of two in the back. So Jay sat next to Woohyun, Danny sat next to Kyo, and Joochan sat next to Hojin. "Alright boys off to the dorm we go," Hyomin said, the van beginning to pull out from the circle drive.

"How about all of you get to know each other. It is a good forty-five minute drive to the door," their manager said, from where he sat in the front seat.

The six boys in the backseat just nodded in agreement with the idea. "Alright since we know each other's name's why don't we shake thinks up a little.. How about we do one like, one dislike, hobbies, and perfect guy or girl," Jay suggested, and he didn't give them much time to reply before he began speaking again. "I guess since I suggested it I'll go first. I like Dance Dance Revolution, I didlike very loud people-" he smirked as he heard Danny growl, "My perfect guy would robably be Chansung from 2PM my ideal woman would probably, Kwon Yuri from SNSD," the leader said, that smirk still on his face. "Who's next?" he asked. "Oh by the way I'm twenty one, so include age," he said.

Woohyun was the next to speak even, though, his voice was barely head, "I'm nineteen, I like giving hugs to people but that was only because I was born in London, and that is what we do. I hate giving up and loosing, some of my hobbies include playing soccer and cooking, and my perfect guy well I don't swing that way so I wouldn't know as for woman I don't know," he answered truthfully. he was being honest about everything save for the perfect guy part.

"Next," Jay said.

"I'm nineteen years old. I like skinship and soccer, I dislike cold wheather, some of my hobbies include playing soccer and taking selcas and pictures with friends, and my iideal woman because I don't swing the other way would be Hyoyeon. Talk about the dancing queen," Joochan said, a dreamy look in those eyes. Everyone else just rolled their eyes, and sending him a 'snap out of it look'.

Danny looked up from his ipod taking out one of the earphones. He wasn't listening to anyone at all. "What are we doing now?" he asked innocently. The youngets of the group looking slightly confused, and he heard the rest of the group let out a groan.

"Your giving us some information about you. Such as likes, dislikes, age, and orientation," the quiet Hojin piped up. The maknae of the group just looked over his shoulder lookng at the blond, and all he did was siply his lips before turning around.

"Alright  well I'm gay so I'd have to pick Lee Joon from MBLAQ, seventeen years old, I like coffee mor like addicted to it, I hate waking up early, and some hobbies include playing my guitar," Danny said, the boy leaning back in his seat, and putting the head phones back in his ear.

Hojin decided it was his turn as he began to speak, "Well, I'm twenty-one years old, I like food, cooking is a hobby of mine, I dislkie coffee, and if I had to choose from both genders the lucky girl would be F(x)'s Luna and guy would be Daniel from Dalmatian," the blond said.

Lastly was Kyo, but when Jay looked back to see the auburn haired dancer he was fast asleep. His head leaning against the window of the van, and the leader just chuckled lightly. The rest of the drive was uneventful besides the fact that Danny was listening to scremo music, and had decided to sing with the songs- which lead to screaming.

"We're here," their manager ssaid, all the boy perking up as they pulled into the driveway of the dorm. Of course Kyo was the last one to wake up.

The six member group stood there on the front lawn with ther mouth's hanging open. "Now this is what I call a dorm," Jay and Danny said in unison. Their manager was already ahead of them unlocking the front door. Each of the boys carying their duffle bags over their shoulders as they walked towards the dorm.

"Welcome to your new home boys. There are a total of six rooms, two of them are downstairs, and the other four are upstairs," Hyomin said, as they walked into the dorm. Each of the six boys wandering off to explored the dorm. After passing through the entry way off to the right of the room was the living room with a pair of black couches and mataching chairs, an entertainment center with a flatscreen televsion, and against the back wall was the kitchen with a bar that serperated the kitchen from the living area.

Jay and Woohyun wandering off towards the left side of the dorm where they found a recording room after they slid the door that led to the room. The room was fairl large biig enough to fit a piano in the room.  The leader and sub-vocalist were soon joined by Joochan , "Wow," the other su-vocalist said, as he let his eyes wander around the room. There was a laptop sittin on a desk on the other side of the room, mix boards and other sound devices lined against the walls, and an electric keyboard and piano on the opposit wall.

The three walked back out into the main room after a minute or two, "Which rooms are taken?" the three asked in unison.

"One downstairs belongs to me," Hojin said, "They dropped are suitcases off as well," the other boy chirped.

"The one at the end of the hall on the right side is mine," Danny said, the main vocalist lounging on the couch.

"The one on the left side of the hall is mine," Kiyoshi said.

Jay smirked, "I'll take the last room that is downstairs," he anounced, and then turned his attention to the other two members. 'Which means thhe last two rooms upstairs are yours," he said.

"How do you all like your new home? YG did pimp it out for you," their manager said, smirking as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"We love it," they all chimed.

-x-

Their manager had left after about an hour, and now they found themselves to do whatever they wanted for the rest of the day. "I'm going to go work on this song the company gave us. From the melody which is all they gave us it looks to be a ballad," Jay said, standing up from one of the chairs he was sitting in, and walking off towards the  music room.

Hojin was in the kitchen. The blond preparing lunch for the group just to pass the time up. Danny and Woohyun were playing a game on one of the game systems that was there. You could hear the main vocalists banter as he declared that he was going to when, and Woohyun declared that he wouldn't give up.

As for Joochan he was just wandering around the dorm taking pictures of it with his digital camera. Every now and then he would snap pictures of the members doing whatever they were doing.

Jay slid the door open to the music room opting on leaving it open as he made his way to the piano. The leader now fresh in a pair of gray sweatpants, and a simple white t-shirt.  He picked up the cover that covered the keys of the piano, and slid it back.  he placed the melody they were given n the stand.

His fingers testing the keys as he slid them down the white ivory keys in one fluid movement. It's tuned, he thought. Jay looked up momentarily at the sheet music before beginning to play melody. The music was a ballad that much was for certain as the tone was soft and  sad. he could work with it.

"I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me

I still feel your touch in my dreams

Forgive me my weakness,  but I don't know why

Without you it's hard to survive..."

"No, no, no that doesn't sound right," he murmured staring the melody over again. This time as he sang his voice took on a much lower tone, and he made a high note out of the word 'survive' holding it for a couple of seconds before continuing the melody.  Obviously leaving the door open attracted some attention as he played.

"That was good, Jay," the leader looking up to see Kyo leaning against the doorframe. "I'm surprised they gave us a ballad melody for our first song. Now scoot over babe, my time to sinh," he said. The auburn haired lead dancer sliding onto the bench beside him.

he smiled a little bit, "I've had the lyrics written down for awhile, but never found a melody to go with it. Guess I found my melody," jay chuckled. "You can take the next verse, " he said, picking up the melody from where he had finished off at. Kyo nodded and waited ffor a cue- his eyes skimming over the somewhat blurred lyrics, and a simple nod fromhis leader and he began to sing.

"Cause everytime we touch , I get this feeling

And everytime  we kiss, I swear I can fly

Can't you hear my heartbeast fast?

I want this to last

I need you by my side...."

"How was that, Jay?" he asked, a brow raised out of curiousity. While he was singing the brown haired male was mentally scrutinizing the pitch of his voice, and how low it went.

Jay shook his head, "This verse appears more then one in the lyrics, and that is your part, Kiyoshi. The last time this vere appears, though, is more of a chorus part. You need to make your voice a little higher for this part," the leader said, still smiling.

"I can remember that," he said, grinning and winking at the leaer, 'Why don't you sing the rest of it. No wonder you're the leader your voice is heavenly," Kyo said, that smirk widening.

"Flattery will get you no where, Kiyoshi," jay said, lightly hitting him in the shoulder.  He picked up the melody again, and continued singing the lyrics trying to match a right pitch with the melody. His fingers barely pressing against the keys as he played.

"Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static

And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky

Can't you hear my heartbeat fast?

I can't let you go

I want you in my life..."

He really didn't notice the other members crowding into the room as he sang. When he sang he ened up in his own little world ignorning anything and everything while he did so.

"Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky

They wipe away tears that I cry

The good and the bad times, we've been through them all

You make me rise when I fall..."

 

"Cause everytime we touch , I get this feeling

And everytime  we kiss, I swear I can fly

Can't you hear my heartbeast fast?

I want this to last

I need you by my side...."

 

"Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static

And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky

Can't you hear my heartbeat fast?

I can't let you go

I want you in my life..."

The melody began to drift off as the song reached its ending chords, and when his fingers came off the piano he opened his eyes again. Jay slightly jumping as he saw the other members hovering over him. "W-What did you guys think?" he asked, a bit nervously a hand scartching the back of his head.

Danny was grinning slightly as he nodded his head in approval, 'Lobe the song, but we need parts too. Don't think this is a one man show!" he said, grinning toothily now.

"That was really good, hyung. You have an amazing voice," Woohyun said, a light blush on his cheeks.

Hokin just smiled and nodded.

Kyo and Joochan just patted him on the back. "Now what parts are we going to sing?" Joochan asked, already reaching for the lyrics.

Kiyoshi jst hummed the melody to himself as he sat beside the leader, "This song won't have any special type of dancing per say. I bet we could get some female artist to dance with the five of us while Jay here plays the piano. That might work," the auburn haired dancer mused.

"We'll figure it out," Jay said.

Time for the work to begin...

-x-

A/N: I'm so glad you guys are liking this story. I know I should start writing my 'Black Heaven story, but I am still planning some things out for that story. You got more of the characters in this chapter. By the looks of the poll we will have some rated scenes. Those should be fun. Als I have already made their first mini-album. Here are the songs.

Absolute Zero

First Mini Album

1. Every Time We Touch (Jay's Song)

2. Pyromania (Joochan's song)

3. Evacuate The Dance Floor (Daenni's song)

4. What Hurts The Most (Woohyun Song)

5. Monster (Hojin's song)

6. Miricale (Kyo Song)

The reason for the names beside the song is because the song corressponds with the person that wrote it.

Okay I do not own any of these songs. These songs belong to Cascada. I'm just using these songs as songs that will be preformed by this band. I have no rights to these songs, or any other song I will use in this fic. if you want to look these songs up go to youtube.

Here is what Jay sounded like while singing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKunI6Y9C8I

`Enjoy!