Surprise Seventh Member!

Absolute Zero- New male Group {APPLY Closed}

Character name: Joo Ji Hwan

Date of Birth: December 9th 1993

Age [16-21]: 17

Nicknames: JooJi

Ethnicity: Korean

Orientation [Straight, Bi, Gay]: Gay

Family: Ji Hwan was born under a poor family. They came from the poor areas of Seoul. He and his family was desperate for money. His mother, Joo Ji Na, worked as a maid, and was away from home most of the time. His father, Joo Hwan Hee, works as the janitor at school. He loves them to death. They were always hardworking so Ji Hwan grew up by taking care of himself.

Ji Hwan decided to go on the streets and play with his vioilin. Because he lived in the streets, he mostly used his violin. He played songs with it in acoustic ways, and that way he earned money. A man came to him and praised him for his voice and talents, and offered him a place as a trainee. The man was no other than the manager of YG Ent. Ji Hwan who was desperate to make his family happier, decided to accept the mananager's request. Since then he has been hardworking and hoping that one day he would debut.
Personality: Ji Hwan is a boy who always have a smile on his face. Even though he's sad, a smile is there to cover up his sadness. He doesn't like to share his sadness with his friends, and thinks it only bothers them. He doesn't like attention either. He is the one in the background following the others, and he mostly noods. He is seen as a cold-hearted person because of that. Ji Hwan is not shy, he is just careful with his words. He likes everyone he meets into, but doesn't really express it very well. He loves hugs, though he feels awkward hugging people. Ji Hwan is also smart, he can answer any questions related to math and history. He might sound boring, but his mind is not. He really is erted, and thinks a lot of things he shouldn't think about. It takes time for him to open up to people, but when he does he has a lot to tell! It's like he's a walking encyclopedia. He is a boy who gets interesting the more you meet or get to know him. He really is a mysterious boy.
Spoken Languages: Fluent in Korean, english and german. Can a bit french and spanish.
Likes: Backpacks! Hugs. Lollipop. Photographs. Music.
Dislikes: Naggy people. Cleaning. The dark. Smokers. Attention.
Hobbies: Playing with his violin. Composing the solos. Songwriter. Singing. Rapping.
Trivia: Ji Hwan's favourite food is pizza. He can not deny a pizza bite, and really do anything to have just one bite. His clothes are mostly blue, since it is his favourite color. Ji Hwan lived in the streets for a month.


Group Information:
Position: sub-vocalist/sub-dancer
Hobby/Talents: He plays violin. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_K5FWRk1wI or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LTZdZDEjTs&feature=related
Speciality: He is the one who have violin solos.
Persona: the silent ert//the smiling poor boy
Singing skills: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1btKWdCj0M&feature=channel_video_title
Rapping skills: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zYDPuc7_YE (He raps a bit like Minho, but his voice is a bit lighter.)

Partners:

Lover: Choi Minho
Friends: The SHINee members. Seohyun (SNSD). Minzy (2NE1).
Enemies: Choi Minho! (hate becomes love!)

 

[ Now on with the story!]