Second Member

Absolute Zero- New male Group {APPLY Closed}

Character name: Park Daenni
 
Date of Birth: 1993.03.19
 
Age: 17
 
Gender: male
 
Nicknames: Danny, Envy
 
Ethnicity: korean
 
Orientation: gay
 

Family:

Daenni was born in Seoul into a wealthy family that he has never found appealing. His father is a CEO of a big music company and his mother is a lawyer. Being on their positions the parents never spent too much time with their kids and therefore tried to gain their children's love with money and expensive presents. He had a tough childhood – emotion wise but never had problems with materialistic stuff. On one occasion he even ran away from home at the age of fourteen and spent one month out on the streets. Later Park Daenni settled on living with his two older brothers (twins) who are also his tutors in guitar and bass, in a small apartment above an old cafe owned by old Ahn ahjumma who acts like his and his brothers' grandmother. Although he is cold towards his parents he still respects the two but doesn't avoid fights with them when they bash his dreams and opinions. All in all he doesn’t contact them, not even in emergency situations and they can’t care enough to call so they see each other less than seven times a year. His brothers are the whole other story. Twins are always together and you just can't tear them apart. They support their little brother and never forget to include him in their outings. The two taught him taekwondo and self-defense trying as much not to act overprotective knowing that Daenni hates that kind of behavior since it crushes his feeling of freedom.
Daenni's musical 'career' started yet in middle school where he joined a rock band found by one of his classmates. Because of his love for music (especially rock) he continued with the band activities all throughout middle and high school. After his band performed and promoted in Hongdae he really believed they were gonna be discovered by some music company's street scouting team and casted by them but they found out that one of their band members was seriously sick and were forced to disband before they even got their opportunity.

 

Daenni is currently living with his two older siblings in a small rented apartment located above an old cafe. He is still only in high school but is considering taking a gap year to figure out what he really wants to do with his life. Thinking that he is a burden to his brothers he works part time at the club and sometimes helps ahjumma to run the cafe.
Music is still his number one priority and he is meeting his old band mates from time to time to just play a little music or joke around when they have time.
Daenni still doesn't get along with his parents and prefers living with the twins who are treating him nicely and how his parents really should.
His love life is not all that brilliant; he still didn't find himself a girlfriend or a boyfriend (considering he is biual). But for now he chose just to enjoy life how it is 'cause he's the kind of person who lives in the moment.

After his first band disbanded he started a new band with one of his closest friends. The band continued to promote around their area and were soon well known in their neighbourhood since they often played at local clubs or outdoor stages. One time when they were having an open stage, company's scouting team recognized Daenni's talent and casted him. He was a trainee for a year before making a debut.

 

During his trainee period he practiced hard and often stayed in studio until late at night considering he loves his alone time and hates being bothered when practicing. He kept distant from others except for ocassional talks about choreography and vocal training and he focused on improving his skills and often pushed himself to exhaustion. Though he gave out a cold aura and people didn't really dare to aproach him since he looked untouchable when in his practicing zone, he made a couple of friends that he found really interesting. Their friendship continued even after his debut tho it was hard to stay in contact due to band's schedule.

 

Personality: Park Daenni is a stubborn independent rocker who found his way in music. Playing guitar and singing is his number one priority that he speaks of all the time. Though he converses with people easily and looks very open while being talked to, he doesn't let many people in. He is very mysterious and there's more to him than meets the eye. This boy tends to speak his mind even at inappropriate times and doesn't get ashamed of his actions. He hates silence and is full of erted jokes that can't seem to stop escaping his lips. Daenni tries to prove his uniqueness through dyeing his hair every few weeks in colors that not many people would dare to. He loves to win and therefore he adores challenges. When he does something it has to be absolutely perfect no matter if it’s singing, matching clothes or something school related. His stubbornness sometimes gets in his way making his life harder as there are many people that don’t like his life style or how he fights his own way through life. Yes, he is addicted to cigarettes and is not afraid to admit it. Even though he doesn’t have a contentious personality he easily holds grudges for those who speak up against him or those who just think they’re in anyway better than him. He’s the kind of guy that doesn’t take no for an answer meaning he’s very persuasive and overall loud.
 
Spoken Languages: korean, english, french [fluent], chinese&russian [conversational]
 
Likes:
- twins.
- coffee.
- his guitar&&bass & various other musical instruments.
- horror movies.
- sleeping in.
- rock music.
- martial arts
- confidence.
 
Dislikes:
- early mornings.
- stuck-ups.
- birds.
- high temperatures.
- departures.
- people who undergo plastic surgery because of their insecurity, emotional weakness that is.
- prejudice.
 
Hobbies:
- writing lyrics&&fiction.
- guitar&&bass.
- watching late night movie marathons.
- collecting signed guitar picks.
- swimming.
- composing.
- going window shopping for musical instruments.
- martial arts.
 
Trivia:
- Daenni talks while sleeping.
- He hates being bothered when practicing and loves his alone time.
- He has two older brothers who are twins and are fighting a lawsuit against their parents to become his legal guardians.
- Daenni can play both guitar and bass and is easily impressed with ones musical instrument playing skills.
- He has black belt in taekwondo and absolutely loves martial arts.
- Daenni tells erted jokes at inappropriate times.
- He wears colorful contact lenses even though he doesn't really need them - he believes that they make him stand out.
 

Position: main vocalist
 
Hobby/Talents: music appreciation
 
Speciality: great vocal range (can reach really high and really low notes); has a photographic memory in learning to play musical instruments and therefore can play any instrument.
 
Persona: the loud rebel, the independant rocker
 

Lover: Lee Joon (MBLAQ)

Friends: Mir (mblaq), Hyungshik, Junyoung, Kwanghee, Siwan (ze:a), Minah (girl's day), Sooyoung (snsd), Sohee (WG)
 
Enemies: Snsd (except for Sooyoung), Shinee