Third Member

Absolute Zero- New male Group {APPLY Closed}

Character name: Choi Woohyun

Date of Birth: March 11th

Age: 19 years old

Gender: Male

Nicknames: Petite, Uyu (Meaning “milk”, because of his milky skin.)

Ethnicity: British Korean. Was born in London.

Orientation: Gay, but hides this from the public. Only his close friends know about his uality.

Family: Woohyun was born in London, and is half English, half Korean. He was only seven when his dad passed away in a car accidence, and after that, he moved to Seoul with his Korean mom and little sister. Because of the loss, his mom went through a large depression, and was very distant and hard to reach. Therefore, Woohyun felt that his childhood was very lonely, only accomplished by his little sister, whom he loves with all his heart. (I think she could be the girl on this picture, posing with him: http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhyz2mWFEN1qe8pdyo1_500.png .. If that's ever needed in the story, LOL.)

Personality: Woohyun is that kind of guy who is not afraid to make a fool out of himself for others entertainment. At first he might seem very shy and cautions, especially around strangers. And the same goes for when she's feeling uncomfortable with his surroundings, where he actually can be a bit introvert too. But as people get to know him better, they will most likely find out that he's actually a quiet humorous and energetic guy, who loves joking around with people. He's also very stubborn, and doesn't give up things easily. 

He simply hates it when he sees people loose their faith in what they aim for, and can also get pretty pissed when he hear people say that he'll never reach his own dreams of becoming a famous idol. But he never explodes or yells at them, since he knows how to calm himself down before doing so. This is probably because he's actually a very thoughtful person, even if he might not look like it.

Since he's from England, he's very touchy around others, wanting to give them hugs and kisses on the cheeks. But the thing about this is that he sometimes goes overboard with it, and ends up almost revealing his own secret of being a homoual.

Spoken Languages: His first language is English, and then comes Korean. He has got a British accent, also when he speaks Korean. (You know, he “sings” more on his words.)

Likes: Woochun loves hugs, kisses and in general just psychical contact, since it makes him feel relaxed and comfortable. When he's out, he likes having a novel in his bag, that he can read in from time to time, because he's kind of a bookworm. He also enjoys playing video games and watch kid's cartoon channels, thinking that they are great fun. (His favorite is Spongebob, lol.)

Dislikes: He hates giving up and losing. He also really dislike spicy food, and always ends up with teary eyes after eating it. Intolerant people, such as homophobes and racists, are also something he can't help but really hate, along with arrogant bastards, who thinks that they are better than everybody else.

Hobbies: He plays soccer as much as possible. When he isn't on stage, he's on the field, as he likes to put it himself. He's also a great cook, who really likes to cook meals for other people. He also reads a lot, and can finish a thick novel in less than four days.

Trivia: He has his whole life only had one lover, who was a guy. His lucky number is 4, and his favorite color is a bright red. He is called “petite” because of his slim figure.

Position:  Sub-vocalist

Hobby/Talents: When he was in fifth grade, he began taking dance classes, and was so enthralled by it, that he quickly became the best in class. One day, his dance teacher came towards him and told him about this agency for people with talents like him - It was called YG Entertainment. The dance teacher thought that it would be a great chance for him to become something big. So after begging his mom a thousand times for permission, he attended the audition, and was acknowledged for his energetic dance abilities.

Speciality: Dancing, obviously.

Persona: The prettyboy, The playful one. (Sorry, I can't think of anything better~!)

Lover: Kevin from U-Kiss [Also has a crush on Jay the leader of Absolute Zero]

Friends: Heechul (Suju), Min (Miss A), Key (SHINee)

Enemies: Siwon (Suju), Hara (Kara), Taeyang (Big Bang)