Welcome to the new group

Absolute Zero- New male Group {APPLY Closed}

"Are you even listening, Jay?"

The singer's head popped up from where it rested in his arms, and he looked at his manager with a dazed, and otherwise confused look on his face. "Nani o iu?" he asked tiredly, the twenty-one year old reclining back in hia seat, and his tan fingeers threaded through his light brown hair.

His manager just shook his head as he sat back down in his seat, and the older man pulled out his agenda flipping through it. "You know I can't speak Japanese, so why must you always speak it when around me?" the older man asked,  his eyes never leaving the agenda in hands.

"One I like speaking in Japanese. two because it's fun to piss you off. Three I asked you what you were talking about," he explianed, crossing his arms over his chest. The singer wearing a pair of faded blue jeans that were torn in the knees, a pair of white sneakers, and white muscle t-shirt with a leather jacket covering his shoulders.

Hyomin, his manager just let out a sigh shaking his head from side to side. "We're meeting with the director of YG today remember. Your the leader of a new group that they put together," he explianed, closing the small black book.

"What's the name of the group?" Jay asked, more like sighed.

"Absolute Zero..."

"How many members?"

"Five and yourself making six..."

"Names of members?" he asked, snapping his fingers lightly.

"They can introduce themselves when we get in there," Hyomin stated.

Jay just let another sigh fall from his lips. The were sitting in the waiting room at the YG building stilll waiting to be seen. The both of them had been there for over an hour, and the singer was starting to get irritated. Ten minutes after his little rapid question session  the doors that led out into the waiting room opened. Walking out were the girls of 2NE1, Dara, Boom, CL, and Minji all talking amongst themselves as they were walking back out to their car.  One of the assistants appeared in the doorway a smile on her face. "He'll see you now," was all she said before disappearing into the room again.

'Finally," Jay said.

"Don't be immature while we're in there. Wouldn't want your group members to get wrong impression of you," Hyomin said, slapping him upside the head as they walked.

'Ouch," he grumbled.

-x-

There were several rooms behind the door they had entered a total of six rooms to be exact. He didn't know why they had to wait an hour, but as they walked down to the sixth room he saw two of the members from Big Bang walk out of one of the rooms probably leaving too. "Remember be polite, Jay," heheard his manager say.

"Araso," he murmbled, his hand reaching down to turn the knob on door number six. On the other side of the door, though, you could quite clearly hear this. "WHERE IN  THE HELL IS THIS LEADER OF OURS? I'M TIRED OF BEING STUFFED UP LIKE THIS!" He shook his head as he walked into the room with his manager following behind him. It was only ten o'clock in the morning, who could be so loud this early.

Jay found the director and president of YG sitting at the end of the long oak table with his hands covering his ears. When the older man looked up he smiled. "Alright gentle men your leader has finally decided to grace us with his presence," the president said, lowering his hand from his ears. The singer just nodded as he took his seat, and his manager went off to stand in the corner of the room.

When he was about to speak he felt a pair of arms wrap around him giving him a tight hug, and he just stared at the boy like he was crazy. "Will you let go of me please?" he asked, the boy nodded dumbly before shrinking back and returning to his seat. "Yup as the president said I'm the leader of the group, Kim Son Jay," he said, introducing himself.

The president simply grinned as he looked at the other five boys, "Why don't the rest of you introduce yourself," he said.

The man that was being loud earlier was the first one to speak up. Jay noticed the wild hair color immedately seeing as it was mostly orangish-brown, but if you looked close enouggh you could see some white strands. His hair was longer to where it covered one eof his eyes when he looked down, and the boy looked the same age if not younger. In truth he was only seventeen, and he took  a sip of his coffee before speaking. " The name is Park Daenni, just call me Danny though," he said, pulling out his ipod after he introduced himself, and you could hear the loud rock music he was listenting too.

"Well aren't you a cute leader," Jay's head snapped when he heard the next person speak. "Yup, definetely going on my list of people I need to take out," he said. This boy had wild auburn colored hair that was somewhat spiked, and somewhat flat towarrds the front of his head. "The name's Kim Kiyoshi or Kyo! Better not forget it," he said, winking in Jay's general direction.

Interesting, Jay thought as he looked at the last three members of the group. Which one of them would go next. The guy that had hugged him earlier seemed to scared to say anything at the moment. Okay so he may have been a little harsh. A bright blush was on the boy's face. Windswept black hair that ran past his ears a bit, and you could see tints of brown within those ebony locks. "What's your name?" Jay asked.

"Choi Woohyun," the boy answered, his voice quiet. Talk about shy.

"I'm Lee Hojin," his eyes were divered to a blond haired boy that looked as if he had just gotten out of the shower. His long blond hair somewhat matted to his face. Now he looked to be the same age. 'Pleasure to meet you," he said politely. The blond sitting next to Woohyun, both looked really shy, but that would probably change soon enough.

"Your name?" he asked, looking at the last member of the group. He was wearing a hat that covered that medium lenght black hair, and a rather stoic looking expression was on his face. He was on his phone when he was called, so he quietly put the device away before looking up at Jay.

"Hwang Joochan," he asnwered.

Hyun Suk, the president just nodded as he pulled out a large manilla folder. "Alright now that we know each other let's get down to business. In this folder I have a contract for each of you. Each contract is for over five years, and at the end of those five years you can renew it, and stay with this group, or be placed in another group. I will need each one of you to sign this," he said, compling six contracts in his hand, and setting them in the center of the table. Each one of the members reach forward, and taking one.

"next on our list of thins to do is to come up with a debut date for the group. We even have a song ready for your group to preform if you'd like the oppritunity to do so. This is the only song that you will have to do that is assigned by the company, but after that all the songs are up to your decision making," the president said.

Joochan looked at the president pointedly, 'What about living arrangements?" he asked, spomething resembling a scowl on his face.

Hyun Suk chuckled, "Like our other groups you will be given a dorm, and since there are six of you we'd give you a dorm with six room unless you'd like to partner up with someone," he answered.

"When would you like for us to debut?" Jay asked, looking up from the contract he was reading, and he was running the pen across his lips idly. "Depending on the song that will determine the date," he stated absentmindedly.

"We were hoping some where in the next two weeks that your group could preform this song. It shouldn't be hard to learn especially since your group has some of the best dancers and singers that we have ever seen here at YG," the president answered. "We are also in the works with SM for 'Absolute Zero' to collaberate with some of their artirists in the neear future," he stated.

"What artists from SM," the shy Woohyun asked.

"Most likely Girl's Generation, F(x), and BoA," the president answered. You could hear Danny making a gagging noise as the president mentioned Girl's Generation.

Jay nodded in response to the debut question, and placed the pen atop the contract when he was done. "Here you are then," he said, pushing his contract forward.

After another half hour of talking, and getting all of the contracts signed Hyun Suk placed all the contract back in the folder before standing from his chair. "Alright, your van is out front ready to take you to your dorm. I expect that 'Absolute Zero' will be ready to debut in the next week, or so," he said. With that said, and understood as the group members nodded in confrimation the president of YG made his way out of the room.

"Alright boy's leet's go get you settled in at your dorm," Hyomin said, walking out of the room, and followed by the six boys.

-x-

A/N:

I hope that I did all of your characters to justice even, though, there is much of them in this chapter. I just hope I typed them right. This is short only because it is an introduction. The following chapters will be longer. Oh and please check out the poll on my forward for this story. I really want to know if you guys want rated scenes or not. I mean I can do , and most of the guys swing that wway save for one, so I want to be fair. SHould I or should I not do rated scenes. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter.  Enjoy!~