I Hate you, L.Joe!

Rooftop Couple

 

Although Jonghwan have helped you, but that doesn’t mean they stopped bullying you. During lesson hours, they really didn’t stop and even makes you punished by teacher.

It was an hour before the break time. Because someone locked you in the restroom, You were late getting to class so the teacher gave you a punishment to sweep the field.

Your classmates looked down of the window as they saw you. They were laughing and sneering at you. Just Jonghwan and his friends and Noeul who didn’t laugh. Jonghwan gave you a worried look. *What she had done and makes them do this to her?* Jonghwan turned to your empty seat. He stood up and went to your seat as he sat down next to Noeul.

Noeul startled and turned around, “Jonghwan! What are you doing?!” She whispered, afraid that teacher maybe hear her.

“I just want to know about her. What had she done to L.Joe?” He asked as he looked at you from the window.

Noeul turned to you and then she turned to Jonghwan. With a sigh, she replied, “She didn’t do anything. All I know is that L.Joe took her bracelet and it looks like their home are close.”

Jonghwan blinked, “What?” He turned to you again, *So, she is a new tenant.* “Hhhh…” Jonghwan looked up as he heard Noeul’s sigh. “I hope she’s okay. You know, I knew a girl like her. I’m sure she’ll cry later.”

*I think so.* Jonghwan thought.

“Mr. Jo and Mrs. Han, Do you want to be punished, too?” Suddenly, Teacher Goo came. Jonghwan and Noeul startled as they began to write. Teacher Goo shook his head and back to write on the whiteboard.

You looked at the broom you held and suddenly you threw it to the ground. Slowly, your tears fell to your cheek. You bit your lips as you sobbed, you were upset. *Why should I do this? I’m not even done anything wrong.*

You quickly wiped your tears and returned to sweep. You’re really tired, especially in hot weather like this. *I have to be strong, Because… I’m alone now. I don’t have parents anymore, I have to be strong.*

“Are you tired?” Suddenly, a voice came.

You spun around and looked at L.Joe with a hatred look. You decided to ignore him and back to sweep. “Pretending to be strong, huh? I know you’re weak.” L.Joe said in a mocking tone.

You still didn’t say anything. “Do you want it all over? Yah, It’s just two days. Why are you weak?” L.Joe chuckled.

You stopped sweeping and turned to him, “It’s not funny.” You said. He walked towards you and smirked, “But It’s funny for me, for them who bullied you.”

You rolled eyes and back to sweep again, “It’s because all of you who bullied me are crazy.”

L.Joe softened and chuckled, “If you want me to end it all, there’s a way.” At this time, you really stopped sweeping and stared at him, “How?” You asked.

“Aplogize to me. Tell everyone that  you felt guilty for slapped me and threw a banana milk on my face.” L.Joe stated. You gaped at him and crossed your arms, “Why should I apologize when I’m not wrong at anything? Please think before you speak.” You took your broom, “And please leave me alone. I’m so lazy to see your face. I hate you, so much.”

L.Joe was silent. Without say anything, he left you alone. You spun around and looked at his back. You scoffed, *Shorty.*

You’ve never hated someone like this before. L.Joe is really upset you. If he does not sell your bracelet, you will not hate him like this.

Suddenly, you heard the bell for break time rang. You stopped sweeping and began to walk, “YAAAH! NEW STUDENT!” You heard someone shouted from your class.

You looked up and rolled your eyes when you saw Woojin and Ryuwon. Ryuwon shouted, “WILL YOU BE A MAID AND CLEAN MY HOUSE?” He laughed along with Woojin and hi-fived with him.

Woojin cupped his hands over his mouth, “AND MY HOUSE, TOO!”

“MAID, COME HERE!” CAP waved his hand over to you and laughed with Chunji. “I ALSO WANT A MAID!” Niel added. “CHOOSE ME!” Chunji raised his hand as he hi-fived with CAP.

You clenched your fist and ran away.

 

*****

 

“HANEUL!” Noeul shouted your name as she saw you came out of teacher’s room. You gave her a sad smile and walked toward her, “Are you okay?” Noeul asked with a worried look.

You didn’t answer and were silent. *No, I’m not okay. But I don’t want to cry, I’m a strong girl.* You looked up, “I’m okay…”

Noeul bit her lips and squeezed your shoulder, “It’s okay, everything will be okay.”

You nodded and both of you walked to the cafeteria. You are very tired and not paying attention to your ways and your eyes were empty. You stared at the floor blankly, only god knows what is in your mind right now.

Both of you stepped into the cafeteria. Noeul brought you to her ordinary seat because she liked it. But before you arrived at it, you all of a sudden tripped and fell down to the floor.

Students laughed and sneered at you. Noeul helped you to your feet again and gasped when she saw blood in your nose and also in your mouth. You looked up, It was Yoonjoo again.

She smirked but pretended to be pure, “Omo, I’m sorry. I inadvertently.” She showed a fake expression.

You gave her a tiny smile and walked away. Noeul was confused because you were walking to the door. “Haneul, where are you going?” She chased you.

“To the class…” You replied softly. Noeul sighed, “Do you want me to accompany you?” She asked. You looked at her and shook your head. “I’m okay.” You walked out of the cafeteria to your class.

You held your head and feel dizzy. You wiped the blood in your nose and looked at it, *I feel like I want to die right now…*

You arrived at your class. But you’re feel hesitant to get into it. You took a deep breath and stepped inside.

BUK!

Suddenly, a bag containing wheat fell into your head and it fell to your uniform and your face.

Again and again, You became a laughingstock for them. You bit your lips and your lips were trembling. You looked up and saw L.Joe who was laughing with Teen Top.

You took the bag and threw it to him. L.Joe stopped laughing and saw you with a glare. You burst into cry and shouted at him, “What have I done to you? I’m new here and I don’t even know you. I just want you to return my bracelet, because it’s precious to me. But why are you doing this to me?”

Everyone fell silent as they saw you were crying. L.Joe didn’t say anything as he noticed blood in your nose. He felt his pocket, there was your bracelet in there. Even Jonghwan was silent because of words, he was about to stepped into the class.

You sobbed and didn’t say anything again. You walked to your seat as you grabbed your bag and walked out of the class. You bumped into Jonghwan but didn’t say sorry and left.

Jonghwan looked at his classmates with a glare. They startled and knew that Jonghwan never like bullying. Jonghwan walked into the class and stared at L.Joe, “You lost your wits, don’t you? She’s a girl, Why you are so outrageous to her? Whatever your problems, but this is not the way to solve it. And one more, you’re not the most powerful in this school, Lee Byunghun.” Jonghwan stared at L.Joe briefly and then he ran out of the class as he ran after you.

Everyone in that class started to sit on their seats. L.Joe was silent while his friends were annoyed because of Jonghwan. “, I hate him!” Ricky crossed his arms. “He always makes us speechless.” Niel added.

“Are you okay, man?” CAP patted L.Joe’s shoulder. But he shrugged and kicked his table, makes everyone in this class startled. L.Joe walked out of the class. “He’s furious.” Chunji said.

 

****

 

Jonghwan ran out of school and luckily, there was no security so that’s why you were easy to out of the class now.

He was worried, he turned to the right and left and saw you were running. He chased you without calling your name.

Your run getting slowed down because you were tired and makes you stumbled. Jonghwan shocked and immediately ran towards you. You cried and didn’t stand up.

You felt someone touched your shoulder as your body suddenly lifted by itself. You turned around and saw Jonghwan helped you. He didn’t say anything as he smoothed your leg from the sand.

You stepped backward, makes he looked up at you, “W-What are you doing?” You asked in puzzlement.

Jonghwan smiled, “I ran after you. I wanted to know your condition… Is it wrong?” You suddenly silent and remembered Noeul’s words. Now you know why Noeul said that for her, Jonghwan is the best guy ever.

You shook your head, “No, It’s not.”

Jonghwan softened, “Are you okay?”

There was a pause because you didn’t reply. You began to cry again, “No, I’m not okay!” You blurted as you cried. “I hate him, I hate L.Joe so much!”

Jonghwan looked at you with pity. It reminded him of when he helped Noeul. But somehow, You’re different from her.

Jonghwan smiled and lifted your chin up, “Do you want to come with me?” He asked. You stopped crying and blinked, “H-Huh?”

“Come on, You will like it.” He winked at you and took your hand.

 

****

 

You stepped out of the cab and noticed a building in front of you. You turned to Jonghwan, waiting for him to explain something.

Jonghwan realized your gaze and chuckled, “Well, welcome to the Hankang orphanage!” You softened and looked forward, “Why did you bring me here?” You asked. “Because I’m sure they’ll make you feel better.” Jonghwan replied with a smile.

You tilted your head in puzzlement. Jonghwan once again chuckled and took your hand, he brought you into the orphanage as he opened the gate.

“OH, IT’S JONGHWAN OPPA!” Suddenly, a 6 years old girl shouted as she pointed to Jonghwan. Jonghwan released your hand and came over to her, “Annyeong, Hayoung-ah!”

That Hayoung little girl ran into Jonghwan’s arms as she threw her arms to Jonghwan’s neck. “OPPA IS BACK!” “JONGHWAN HYUUUUUNG!”

You looked at the boys who running toward him and hugged him. Your expression softened, *He certainly is a good person like Noeul said…*

Hayoung noticed you and titled her head, “Oppa, Who’s that?” other childrens curiously stared at you. “Is she your girlfriend, hyung? A boy asked. Your ear turned into red. “She blushed!” Another boy blurted.

Jonghwan laughed, “No, She’s my friend. She wanted to play with all of you~~”

“REALLY?!” They brightened. You nervously smiled and waved at them. They immediately  grabbed your hand and dragged you to play with them. You shocked and turned to Jonghwan, “Jo-Jonghwan-ssi!” Jonghwan just smiled and waved at you.

“Oppa, Is she a good unnie?” Hayoung asked as she pulled Jonghwan’s shirt. Jonghwan turned to her and slipped his hands into his pockets, “She’s really a good unnie. Go, play with her!” Hayoung eagerly nodded and ran over to you.

Jonghwan was right. Playing with them really makes you forget about everything and feel better. You even friends with Hayoung, she’s really a cute girl.

“Hyung! Let’s play soccer!” Minho, a boy came over to Jonghwan with a ball in his hands. Jonghwan stood up from his chair as he crossed his arms, “Well, Hyung will play if Haneul noona want to play with us as well.”

“Noona!” Minho called you who were playing with the girls. You looked up and smiled at him, “Jonghwan hyung dare you to play soccer!”

You turned to Jonghwan who pretending not to know. You smiled and stood up, “You think I can’t play soccer?” Jonghwan turned to you and gave you a shrug. You chuckled and turned to the girls, “Girls, Let’s beat them!” “YEAH!” They cheered.

“Guys, Don’t weak just because they’re girls!” Jonghwan encouraged his small army. And of course, they obeyed their hyung. “YES, SIR!”

You and Jonghwan looked at each other with a smirk on your each other face. The small game began, and of course.. It’s just a game.

They played with cheerful. Girls screaming and laughing while fighting the ball. And some even carried the ball with their hands. The boys said that was cheating. But you, as their leader didn’t care about it. You are very excited and completely forgot. Maybe it’s because you’re really love childrens.

You finally faced Jonghwan. Both of you looked at each other but you two have a hidden smile on your face. You were playing around with him, wanted to bother him and broke his concentration. But you were wrong if you’re underestimate an athlete. Jonghwan immediately catched you as he hugged your wrist and both of you laughed together.

You stopped laughing when you realized that you were in his arms. Jonghwan’s smile faded as he stared at you. You were looking to each other for long time. Until, Hayoung broke the staring contest.

“YOUTH~~” Hayoung coeed as other childrens watched you two. You startled and released your body as you nervously smiled. Your heart was pounding very fast and you felt your cheeks were hot.

Jonghwan rubbed the back of his neck and smiled at you, “Sooo… How is your feeling?” He nervously asked.

You smiled up at him, “Thanks to you, I completely forgot.” You chuckled. Jonghwan softened and watched the way you smile, He liked it. Then he noticed a scar at your mouth. He touched it and said, “What is this? Is this scar?”

Your eyes rounded in surprise. Again, your heart was pounding really fast! You quickly looked down, “I-I-I Have to go!” You immediately grabbed your bag and quickly ran away from there.

“UNNIE!” “NOONA!” The childrens called you but you just waved brightly at them.

Jonghwan couldn’t help but laugh, *She’s cute.*

“Oppa… She’ll come back, right?” Hayoung gave Jonghwan a puppy look. Jonghwan turned to other childrens who also have sad faces because you already left. Jonghwan squatted in front of her as he her hair, “Of course, I’ll bring her again.” *And maybe we’ll be seeing each other from now.* Jonghwan smiled.

 

===

 

Please leave a comment! I love to see your comment whatever is it, and It's a motivation for me! Thank you<333