Graduation

Rooftop Couple

 

“Agh! It’s hurt, mom!” L.Joe whined as his mother helped him to change his uniform.

Mrs. Lee became upset so she hit his pain shoulder softly. “Mom!” L.Joe shouted again.

Mrs. Lee stood up. She glanced at the clock and knew that it was time to go, today is the graduation day. “Come on. But are you sure that you don’t want to use a wheelchair?”

“No.” L.Joe replied shortly, “I don’t want to look weak in front of everyone, I am one of the jjangs.” He said with a smirk to his mom.

Mrs. Lee made a face and shook her head, “Aigo, Why are you so confident?”

Mrs. Lee took her bag and held L.Joe’s arm. L.Joe didn’t feel any pain anymore to walk but still, his mother was very worried.

When they walked downstairs, they saw two black cars parked.

The window lowered and your face appeared, “Byunghun! Omonim!” You waved brightly.

Doojoon get out of the car and bowed to Mrs. Lee, “You can go with my car, Omonim.” Mrs. Lee looked so excited. You giggled and knew how Mrs. Lee likes Doojoon so much. “With pleasure!” Mrs. Lee giggled.

“Mom…” L.Joe slapped his face, embarrassed. You opened the door of your car and smiled to L.Joe, “Come in, Prince!”

L.Joe smiled back and get into the same car with you. When he sat next to you, he surprised to see Joon was there, “What… What are you doing here? I thought you were a Cop?” L.Joe raised an eyebrow.

Joon smirked, “But I’m still Haneul’s bodyguard. After all, she was the one who asked me to stay, And I couldn’t resist.”

L.Joe immediately turned to you and you gave him a bright smile. Then you snorted, “What’s the matter? I like him and Joon oppa likes me too.”

L.Joe rolled his eyes, “Stop it, don’t tease me.”

You and Joon laughed together.

After a few minutes on the way, you finally arrived at your high school.

Joon quickly get out of the car and opened the door for you while L.Joe opened the door by himself. You smiled and looked up to see your high school, now you be able to get there with a normal way.

“Aigo… You two are perfect together.” Mrs. Lee suddenly said. You giggled and linked arms with her as the two of you walked away first.

L.Joe smiled smugly. He slipped his hands into his pockets and came over to you and his mother, while Doojoon and Joon left behind.

Doojoon turned to Joon, “Be honest, Do you like Haneul?” He asked in a curiosity. Joon laughed, “A little.” He patted Doojoon’s back and coolly walked into the school.

Doojoon shook his head in disbelief and then came over to him.

“WELCOME BACK, HANEUL!”

You gaped and moved when you entered your classroom. You thought that they were angry to you but no, they were not.

“HANEUL!” Noeul suddenly attacked you with her arms. She pulled back and showed you a face that wanted to cry, “I was so afraid, You’re okay?”

You nodded and patted her shoulder, “I am, Thanks.” You turned away and met eyes with Woojun. Woojun suddenly approached you and handed you a bouquet of flower, “I’m very sorry.” He softly said.

You smiled and accepted the flower, “Thank you, Woojun.”

“We know about Jonghwan,” Miho suddenly said. “He’s so stupid… How come he didn’t tell us first? I’m so disappointed.” Miho whined.

Ryuwon nodded in agreement, “But at least, Jonghwan called us a few minutes ago with a video call.”

“Oh, he did? He called me too.” You blinked. “But he just texted me, how dare him!” L.joe muttered and you laughed.

You looked around and watching around you. Now everything just like when the first time you and L.Joe get along.

But then you remembered how you hated L.Joe before. How you admired Jonghwan and how you afraid to be alone.

In this place, you learned everything. About friendships and loves.

“Let’s go to the hall, guys!”

 

------

 

The senior students’ names get called out one by one. They received their diploma and ran out of the hall.

When your name was called, Doojoon and Joon were shouting so loudly. Not to be outdone, L.Joe also did same thing and made you more embarrassed.

When L.Joe’s name was called, his mother was moved. She couldn’t belive that her rebel son would be graduated too from high school.

She also very happy that the hyungs in Teen Top were graduated.

Now it’s time for pictures time. Everyone rushed out of the hall and took some pictures with their friends.

“Say cheese!”

“Cheese!” You took a picture with Woojun, Ryuwon and Sera together. When you looked up, you saw Yoonjoo coming over to you with a smile on her face. Behind her, there were her parents.

“Uncle…” You whispered and hugged him. He rubbed your back and then you pulled back, looking up at him, “Thank you so much, for everything.”

“I didn’t do much for you, Haneul. You’re… really a great person, just like my brother.” Your uncle smiled, it was the bright smile that you’ve ever seen from him.

You turned to your aunt. She has that guilty face on her face as she sighed, “I’m sorry, Haneul… I didn’t mean to being cold to you when you lived with us.”

Smiling, you shook your head as you held her hands, “It’s okay, aunt. I can understand why you did it. You can freely come to my house because you’re my family too.”

“Oh, Haneul…” Yoonjoo’s mother hugged you and sobbed. She pulled back and rubbed your face, “I’ll see you later.” You nodded and watched her left with your uncle.

You looked at Yoonjoo and smiled, “I heard you’re dating Gongchan, huh?”

Yoonjoo looked so shocked, “H-huh? Who said that?!” She blushed.

You giggled, “Eunhee unnie did. But why? You two are looking good together.” Yoonjoo smiled, “I want to tell you something…”

“Hm? What’s that?” You blinked as Yoonjoo looked a little serious. Yoonjoo rubbed the back of her neck, “I’ve confessed to L.Joe on his birthday.”

“Really? Ah… That’s why he suddenly disappeared from Ricky and Changjo…” You whispered at the last words. Yoonjoo blinked, “Shouldn’t you be angry to me?”

“Why should I? Yah, Everyone is free to love anyone. Except, if he cheated on me….” You said and hit your palm to your another palm. Yoonjoo laughed, she looked at her watch then looked at you again, “Ah, I have to go. Gongchan and I promised to meet in a café near here.”

“Aww… Maybe he would say ‘I love you, Yoonjoo! Would you be my girlfriend?’” You smirked as you mimicked Gongchan. Yoonjoo made a face and than left.

“Where is she going?” A voice suddenly said behind you. You turned around and studied L.Joe’s face. He smiled, “Why?”

You sneered and crossed your arms, “Yoonjoo is going to her new love after someone rejected her.”

L.Joe was paused but then he realized what you said to him, “Ah… She told you? So? Are you jealous?” Smirking, he leaned in.

You pushed his face and walked away, “I’m not jealous. I just upset why you didn’t want to tell me about that.” “Why do you want to know?” L.Joe teased as he followed you.

You stopped walking and smacked his stomach softly, “Bad guy!” “Aw!” He winced and you laughed.

“YAH, ROOFTOP COUPLE!”

Both of you stopped joking and turned at the same time. CAP waved his hand to you.

“COME HERE, ROOFTOP COUPLE!” Chunji added.

You and L.Joe looked at each other and laughed at the nickname, “Rooftop Couple?” You mumbled and laughed again.

“Let’s go.” L.Joe held your hand as you turned to your hand and looked up at him with a smile. Smiling, the both of you approached Teen Top and 100% and Noeul and took a picture together.

Joon was the one who taking the picture, “Yah, Lee Byunghun! You should stand in front of there, Why are you standing next to Haneul? You look short there.”

While you and the others laughed, L.Joe tried to hold his anger and tried to smile. “Say graduation!” Joon shouted.

“GRADUATION!”

 


 

Wow! Finally It's completed! Haha~~ I'm sorry if It's so short or too short. I'm so tired today, very tired.

But thanks for lovely readers who are still enjoying and reading it:) I just want to say this, If you want it, I will make a sequel about Jonghwan in Japan, Yoonjoo-Gongchan couple, Changbum-Noeul couple! But if some of you want it, I will try make oneshots about them.

Thank you so much!~~~

 

Smile~~^^