A Sudden Goodbye

Rooftop Couple

You were silent as you were sittin on a chair in the patient room. You slowly looked up and glanced between the mother and the son. L.Joe's mother was furious, she was so furious to Jaeshin and L.Joe too.

Mrs. Lee always knew that her son is a rebel but she didn't know that L.Joe would be messed up like this. He was badly injured and tomorrow is the graduation day.

Mrs. Lee didn't want to miss this day because finally, her son will be graduated from high school.

After a long silence, Mrs. Lee let out a big sigh. You glanced at her and looked down again, "I'm sorry, Omonim... It was all my fault, If I wasn't in danger, he is not going to be like this." You mumbled.

"No, Haneul. It was not your fault," Mrs. Lee immediately replied. "It was this stupid kid who didn't think long." She sighed again and shook her head to see her son, "Why are you so bad?!"

L.Joe, who had been scolded by his mom just can silent. You shut your eyes in frustration, you couldn't stay still to see he being scolded again.

"I am very sorry, Omonim... But It's not his fault." Doojoon who had been silent suddenly spoke. You and L.Joe turned to him. "If he wasn't there earlier, Our Haneul would have been wretched. I as her brother really very grateful to him." Doojoon added and bowed.

"Aigo... Such a polite guy! Even though you're not Haneul's biological brother, You're really a kind brother." Mrs. Lee praised eagerly. "You're so handsome, too!"

L.Joe rolled his eyes and sighed. His mother always acted like that whenever she saw a kind and handsome guy just like Doojoon. "Can I get out of the hospital now? I hate hospitals." L.Joe said.

His mother turned to him, "Do you want to die?! Look how mess you are! You're not handsome anymore!" "Mom! Can you stop nagging?!" L.Joe hissed, "I'm sick here and you told me to attend the graduation day tomorrow. How could I attend it when I stuck in the hospital?"

"Aigo, Look who is talking." Mrs. Lee mocked. You couldn't help but chuckle a little, *They're really very similar.*

"Actually you're not allowed to come out. But if you insist, I would say to my friend now." Doojoon said. L.Joe turned to him and nodded, "I hate hospitals. The smell of hospital is ." Doojoon nodded back and left the room.

You smiled to see L.Joe and his mother reunited again. You stood up of your chair and walked out of the room, leaving the mother and the son.

"Haneul!" You turned around and beamed when you saw Jonghwan, "Hi, Is everything okay?" You asked.

Jonghwan nodded, "How is L.Joe? Is he okay?" You smiled and nodded, "He's perfectly fine, you know. I think he isn't a human." You and Jonghwan chuckled.

"Everyone was exhausted. So Minwoo hyung treat them in his cafe. You know, all of them like free things." Jonghwan said and you chuckled again, "I'm glad that your friends and Teen Top can get along. By the way, thank you so much. Tell your friends that I owe them so much."

Jonghwan softened and ruffled your hair, "You know that I will always protect you, right? I will always by your side, Haneul." Your smile faded as you studied his face, "Jonghwan... You sounded like, You will leave me soon... Are you going to leave Seoul soon?"

Smiling, Jonghwan stared at your face and ruffled your hair once again, "I can't attend our graduation day tomorrow." Your eyes widened in shock, "What do you mean?! Why all of a sudden?!"

"I'm sorry, I can't say it to you or my friends. They didn't know either about this... But I'm sure, We will surely meet again." Jonghwan said. Your eyes reddened as your tears flowing down. You looked down and wiped your tears, "Are you sure with your decision? You will not regret it?" You sadly said.

Jonghwan shook his head and nodded surely, "I'm really sorry, Haneul..."

You were silent and kept looking down. Jonghwan sighed and stared at you. He gently rubbed your head once again and suddenly pulled you into his arms, "Haneul, be happy. I'm glad to meet you... Ha-Haneul... I love you, I still love you. I just want to say that I will be happy if you're happy too."

Your crying exploded and you couldn't say anything to him. You cried out and sobbed, However, Jonghwan was the special one for you.

Jonghwan pulled back. He smiled at you and then walked away, leaving you alone in the hall of the hospital. You looked up and watched his back view for a long moments.

When Jonghwan was disappeared, You quickly to chased him and using stairs to pursue him. But then, you saw him get into a car and then left. You sobbing breathlessly and began to cry again, "Stupid... Stupid Jonghwan!"

You quickly took out your cell phone and then a thing fell down to the ground after you took out your phone. You bent down and lifted it up, It's a guitar pick that turned into a necklace. You cried again with a smile, *When he put it?*

"Min Haneul!" You startled as someone called you. You quickly wiped your tears and spun around, "Yoonjoo?! Gongchan?!"

Yoonjoo came over to you and spontaneously gave you a hug as she cried, "Stupid! You're stupid! How could you do this to me?!" You looked so confused as she pulled back, "Doojoon oppa told me that you were being kidnapped. I thought you were injured because he said that you were at the hospital! He lied to me, huh?!"

You slightly smiled, happy that she was worried to you, "I'm okay but... Byunghun isn't okay." at that name, Yoonjoo became stiff, "L-L.Joe? What happened to him?"

"He was badly injured but he will be okay, he will soon be out of the hospital." You said with a smile but then your smile faded, "Gongchan, Is Minwoo oppa still in the cafe?" You asked as you looked at Gongchan.

"I don't think so... Why? Is there something you needed?" Gongchan replied. You looked to Jonghwan's guitar pick and you squeezed it, *When I got to the airport now, Could I still see him? I just wanted to say that I'm also happy to meet him.*

"Go ahead." A voice suddenly said. You turned and saw L.Joe on the wheelchair. He smiled, "I heard everything, Your crying was really loud." L.Joe said and then he hissed, "Aish... That guy, How can he make my girl crying like this? Go after him and told him that L.Joe said you're short too."

You moved and slowly your lips curved up a smile, "Byunghun-ah..." "Go. You will not be able to see him again if you're still here." L.Joe added with a smile.

"What's going on here?" Gongchan said with a confused look, "Your idol, Jo Jonghwan will leave Seoul." L.Joe said. "WHAT?!" Gongchan gasped and turned to you. "There is no more time! Come on!" Gongchan grabbed  Yoonjoo's and your hands at the same time and left.

L.Joe smiled and looked up at his mom, "You said I am a bad guy huh? Look, I even told my girl to say a farewell to her ex-boyfriend." Mrs. Lee proudly smiled to her son, "That's why I'm so proud to my son! Now let's go home, I will cook for you!"

-----

You. Gongchan, and Yoonjoo quickly went to the Gimpo Airport. You quickly called Minwoo about the sudden news and they were shocked too.

After a few minutes, you arrived at the airport.

"Where is he going?" Yoonjoo asked while the three of you running. "Japan." You shortly replied.

"Haneul!" A voice called, It was 100%. You stopped running and turned to them breathlessly, "How is this?!" You bit your lips in panic.

"How can Jonghwan do this to us!" Chanyong said angrily. Sanghun looked around, "There! Let's go there!" Sanghun said after he spotted something.

You ran toward the place that Sanghun mentioned. And yes, You can saw Jonghwan and his family there.

"YAH!" Before you angrily shouted, Minwoo already shouted first angrily. You startled and turned to Minwoo as he approached Jonghwan who was shocked, "Guys..."

"How come you didn't say anything to us! Are we not friends?!" Minwoo wrathed. Jonghwan looked to his family and then approached the all of you. He glanced at you while you looked away. Sighing, he tried not to be sad in front of his family, "You know? Our classmates would be really angry if they found out this. Especially, Noeul." Changbum added.

"How come you didn't tell us, Jonghwan?" Hyukjin disappointed.

"I'm so sorry... I don't have a choice. I want to go quietly so I don't need to see an expression like now in your face. It's hard for me to leave." Jonghwan said. "But it's hard for us too." Sanghun added.

"Stupid." You quietly sad and looked up as he turned to you, "You're just like L.Joe, both of you always make me sad!" You blurted and hid yourself behind Yoonjoo while she sighed.

Yoonjoo turned to Jonghwan with a stare, "How could you tell L.Joe to not make Haneul cry? Now you're the one who make her cry. Ah yes, L.Joe told that you're short too." Yoonjoo said coldly.

Jonghwan laughed after hearing Yoonjoo's sarcastic comments. He turned to Gongchan who had been staring at him, "I don't know what to say... but Jonghwan, thanks for being my friends. You're so kind and I want to be like you but yeah, now I just want to be myself. I don't want to make girls cry." He said and Jonghwan laughed again.

"Thank you so much. I have so many memories when I'm here. I meet one person," He turned to you, "Then I became friends with an enemy. I will never forget it." Jonghwan continued.

"Jonghwan, Time to leave." Mrs. Jo reminded.

Jonghwan once again smiled to his friends, "Goodbye, everyone." Jonghwan spun around and wanted to leave.

"But this is not a goodbye, right?" You suddenly said, makes him stopped and looked at you, "I gave you my favorite pick! So when we meet again, you have to take care of it." He winked.

You smiled and nodded, "I will."

Jonghwan chuckled and then waved.

"Bye, buddy!" Rokhyun and Chanyong shouted.

"I will miss you, Jonghwan!" Changbum also shouted and waved.

You softly waved and a smile appeared on your face, *Goodbye, Jonghwan... Thank you for everything, I will miss you too.*