ON Y☾U

M A I D E N of D A R K N E S S ☾

 

 

                                                                   Third| Chapter
                                                                       On You 


 
 


 

 
 

It was late and there wasn’t a sound in the mansion or anywhere outside it.

The room I was given was quite spacious. 
As you walked in the room the first thing you would notice would be the big old fashion window, which was so big that it almost looked like a see-through wall. The window’s frame was really beautifully made ­­– raven black with little flowers, leafs and branch-like-window grids.
There was a king-sized bed, with white and caramel cotton sheets, and against it there was a little dressing table, with a big antique mirror. From both sides of the dressing table there were two dressers filled with beautiful clothes and shoes, magnificent dresses and jewelry.

I loved it.
It was beautiful, like in the fairytales.
But no matter how beautiful you would make it look It still didn’t feel like a place where I was welcomed, like a home.

I sighed and took a seat on the bed. It was dark and I didn’t really mind, since the illumination of the moon was enough for me to around the room. But one thing that didn’t really catch my attention was a little vase placed on the nightstand with a white rose inside. I got a bit closer and also noticed a card placed next to the flower.


“Welcome.”


That was simple, but not truly convincing.

I didn't feel wanted. What they wanted wasn't me, it was my blood.

My presence here was despised and nothing but a burden to them.

 
                                                               *****


It was already morning. I was sitting still in my bed, with my arms crossed, staring at the peach colored walls.


I just felt empty.


I could try and pretend to be happy, but there wasn’t really any point of that. As long as my parents thought I was okay and happy, that was enough. I didn’t want them to feel guilty for me doing this for the sake of their business and theirs as well nor worry about me or my future anymore. I had brought them enough pain and worry in the past and now was my time for amends.


I heard someone’s footsteps, but they just walked past my door.
I laid back in relief.


After last night, I was terrified from that man – Seungri. He went too far…I suppose he always does, but that didn’t just made me even more. If I had to I would prefer to stay locked up I this room away from there or even better – to just go home.


A knock on the door startled me.


“Come in.”- I said putting up the sheets so my dark brown night-gown wouldn’t show.


“I hope that I didn’t wake you up.”- Said a young man, as he walked into my room.


He was carrying a black suitcase and wearing a light blue shirt and black slacks. His

smile was bright a cheerful.


“No, I am awake for quite a while now.”- I replied.


Ever since I moved in, not one did I see a genuine smile, not just that everyday polite

mask we put on to fool everyone that we are happy and fine, but an honest face showing
the person’s true feelings.


“Oh, good, so I assume we can start now.”- He said pulling a chair to my bed and

leaving his briefcase opened on my nightstand – it was full with all sorts of needles, tubes and empty blood banks.


“Start? Do you mean you want to take that much blood from me…at once?”


He didn’t say a word, just looked a bit surprised as if he didn’t expect me to say

something like that.


“I…I don’t mind, It’s just I thought it was going to be done in a hospital and…and not…I
am not dressed and...uh…”- I mumbled from emberssment and layed me eyes on the
clock – 08:05am


Why didn’t anyone tell me?
Why didn’t they say I would have to give blood today and this early!?



“Those blockheads…”- He said putting back the needless into his case and sighing deeply.


”I will be ready in just a minute…I am really sorry, I di—“


“Don’t fret, Miss Lin, It’s not your responsibility to be aware of that. Nobody took the

initiative to inform you. It’s their problem, you just don’t worry about a thing.”- He said
with a strict tone and a graceful smile.


“Wait, what about the blood? Doesn’t master Choi need it now?” I said fearing the worst
as he took his stuff and headed towards the door.


“Oh he does, but I will leave that up to his brother…”


To Seungri?


“…He will take care of it; I will leave the equipment in his father’s office.”- As he said

that, he disappeared through the door.


I jumped off the bed and went straight to the dresser. I tried to find a bit more casual outfit, but that was like mission impossible. I ended up taking a light blue knee-short dress with a little brown belt around the waist. I grabbed a pair of high heels and stumbled through the house corridors.


My balance in these shoes was a bit off, so as I moved down the hallway I supported myself with my right hand placed on the wall. As I hurried down the stairs I heard someone calling my name. When I tried to turn and stop I lost my steadiness and fell down the stairs onto someone. Again...


I found myself lying on top of someone.
It was Seungri.


 



________________________________________________________________________________


*Hope you like the story and that you will have the time to share your opinion or maybe subscribe. If there is something you do not like or do like, please feel free to tell me ^^ Thanks again for taking the time to read! *