CL☾SED DOORS

M A I D E N of D A R K N E S S ☾

                                                                        Second| Chapter

                                                                          Closed Doors 
 


________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 


   As the door closed I lost my sense of direction even more. He took my left hand a pulled me towards him. His strong cologne filled my nostrils, making me feel a bit hazy, but even then I managed to gather strength and push him a bit further from me. But it didn’t last for too long, he quickly rushed back and glued himself to my body, kissing the bare skin on my neck. My skin burned, but so did my head. I didn’t feel well. I had to escape from his grip!


“Let go!”- I said trough his forceful kisses, but he didn’t stop.

 

I repeated myself a few more times while trying to break free, but there was no result from my attempts. A slight laugh escaped from his lips. That angered me even more.
 
As he started ripping down my clothes, I used both of my hands and pushed him with all I had got. I grabbed the door knob and ran through the corridor, but then I suddenly crashed into something big and stumbled down falling on it.

It was a young man with demon like piercing eyes, raven black hair and pale skin. As I was lying over his body, our eyes met and my thoughts froze. When I got back to my senses I stood up and helped him as well.


“Who the heck are you?”- His eyes moved down to my ripped white shirt and messed up skirt.- “What’s…with your clothes?”


I felt embarrassed. I didn’t know him, but I couldn’t contain my tears and shame.


 

“I didn’t mean to…I don— just don’t cry. Okay?”


I covered my eyes, but couldn’t stop sobbing as I tried to gain back my breath.  He started patting me on the shoulder and asked for me to calm down. I as well wanted to do so, but I couldn’t stop myself, not until I hear his voice again.


“You’re still here? Quite brave little mouse.”- He chuckled as he closed up to us from behind.


“You did it again, didn’t you?”- The young man asked, looking straight into Seung-hyun’s eyes.

“Don’t get so worked up brother. She came for you, but got me instead.”- An evil smile curved under his nose.

Brother? The Choi family had another son?

The raven-eyed boy turned to me with his eyes widening as he took a better glance at me.


“You are Miss Lin?”- His words barely reached my ears.


“Y-Yeah.”- I answered, crossing my arm at the ripped place of my clothing.


And then as he heard my answered, he bowed down to me and apologized. He got up taking my hand in his and called the young blonde butler from before. They spoke for a minute or so and then he turned to me again.


“Please, forgive me and my brother. My name is Seung-hyun.”

What?

You are Seung-hyun?”- I repeated with my eyes stretching.

“Eh, you got me.”- The fake Seung-hyun said and walked through the gap between me and his brother…

“…Seungri, we aren’t finished.”- Said Seung-hyun  to his brother.

“But I am.”- He answered without looking back and continued down the hall.


This time his words were neither calm nor sarcastic, just annoyed and filled with anger. But why the sudden change in his temper? Was it because of his brother or the fact that I was still here? Even if it was like that it didn’t matter to me. Not for an immorally fit guy like him.

Both mine and Seung-hyun’s gazes were pointed at Seungri’s disappearing form, but that stopped the moment the blonde gentleman interrupted our thoughts with his kindness.


“Young master, would you like me to see to it that master Seungri does not interfere with you or  miss Lin for the near future?”-He said so politely.

“What are you implying?”-He asked quietly.

“Maybe to move out for awhile, I can contact your parents I am sure they will take care of him."

“NO. I will deal with him.”-His glance moved towards me. I was still, but his eyes were so dominating that the made me shiver to the core of my bones.- “Take her to the room and make sure she has everything she needs.”


As he finished with that, Seung-hyun headed towards his brother’s direction.


“Money can’t buy everything; neither can it make one’s life truly happy.”


As I said that he stopped beside me.

 

 

“Maybe, but it can make one’s life easier, isn’t that the reason you are here?”


He continued down the hall and I was left speechless and ashamed. I didn’t like feeling like an object, even if that was an attempt of showing some kind of kindness, it made me feel helpless, not only over my right of choice, but my future as well. Even so I agreed to this and now I had to live with this decision.


“Miss, after you.”- He said with a bright smile.


I went ahead of him and kept on going, looking down at my steps. That was until I felt a hand go around my waist directing my movement. I looked up. His blonde wavy hair smelled like oranges and apples, his lips broke into a smirk as he spoke and his words sounded terrifying yet felt so warm and calming.


“We will have lots of fun, believe me.”