SHINee Thinks....

SM Entertainment: A Cover Up??

*Taemin's P.O.V.*

 

I arrive back at the dorm from helping with Mi-Na's class, and the guy's start coming at me with 50 questions.

 

"Taemin, where were you, I thought the actual teacher came back today?" Key asked.

 

"What is he too good to teach his own class?" Jonghyun added.

 

"Yeah, why do you have to help him still?" Minho asked.

 

"What's he like? Is he mean?" Onew asked.

 

"Firstly, the teacher is a girl. Secondly, she did come back, but I like helping teach dance. Thirdly, SHE is very nice, but can be super y sometimes. And Sulli isn't too fond of her, infact she insulted her too many times that both me and the teacher had to get onto her." I explained. "But you guy's are never going to guess who this 'teacher' is." I added.

 

"Umm, someone we know?" Onew asked.

 

"Not really, but we met briefly, and in a weird way." I replied.

 

"I know~ it's one of the girl's who got in our limo that one day." Key said.

 

"Yep. Mi-Na. She's really cool, and her dancing skills...WOW~~" I said thinking back a little.

 

"Whoa~ Taemin, don't get too carried away here, you CAN'T get caught up in a girl, who isn't in the company." Onew scolded.

 

"Yeah, I know. And trust me, she's not my type" I said.

 

"So, guy's we have a job to do tonight." Onew said changing subject.

 

"So wait if we were aloud, which one would you guy's go for? I like that Amy girl." Jonghyun said.

 

"Possibly, Christina." Minho went along.

 

"I'd have to say, Baily." Key said.

 

"Teresa." Onew quickly stated.

 

"Taemin?" Everyone looked at me for an answer.

 

"None, I have a girlfriend, and she's not my type." I said. "Now I'm going to go get ready for this job." I said. Making my way into my bedroom locking the door behind me, I got in the shower to think everything I tired to think about went straight back to her smile, it drove me crazy!! I got out with a towel wrapped around my waist, and my upper torso was completely exposed. As I walked back into my room I found a someone standing there facing the wall looking at my pictures and her back towards me. I cleared my throat making her frantically spin around to face me.

 

"OMO! I'm so sorry!" She yelled out, turning back around, after seeing my exposedness.

 

"It's fine, it's not like- never mind, what are you doing here? And how did you get in, I locked my door." I asked.

 

"Well, your members let me in. And I came by to give you this." She said holding a envelope up to my face, I can tell how bad she wants to look at my chest, but she was trying so hard to keep her eyes up on my face.

 

"What's this?" I asked taking it.

 

"If your going to help me, I can't make you do it for free. I would see that as you being my slave helper. So here's your first paycheck." She said smiling. I looked at the envelope then back at her and rolled my eyes, I reached around her and placed the envelope back into her bag.

 

"Your going to offer me cash? When I'm very successesful, as you can see. And I don't need that money. Keep your money, I'll help you for fun." I said, not even realizing the words coming out of my mouth, usually I would take the money and not care, but I can't take her's I can't except any of it.

 

"Why not, my money is just as good as anyone else's!" She spat.

 

"Look, I'm RAERLY nice so don't push it." I said.

 

"Well, I'm just saying. I can puch all I want to." She sarcastically said, and playfully pushed me a little.

 

"Pretty strong, for a barbie doll." I teased. Her eyes turned serious, but she couldn't hold her smile.

 

"Barbie doll...??!? I'll make you think Barbie doll, I'm nowhere near plastic-spastic fake-attude~" She joked. She was really starting to grow on me, and seem so much cuter.

 

"Oh no, of course your not, your all that and much more, Barbie." I sang pushing with just my pointer finger. She laughed then pushed me back, then I oushed her just a tiny bit more, then she pushed back harder, finally, she was closer to the wall so when I pushed her that time she bumped into it back against the wall, I slung my hands up pressing them against the wall as well on each side of her head. Then I slowly inched my body closer to hers. She now looked serious, even afraid a little, but I kept inching and started moving my face closer to hers, then suddenly our lips met, she was tense and didn't have a clue what to do, which was adorable. I quickly pulled back away from her after coming back to reality.

 

"I shouldn't have done that." I said moving away quickly scratching the back of my head.

 

"Surprisingly, it's okay." She said blushing so more, her face was flushed crimson.

 

"No I mean..this, whatever just happen, can't and shouldn't have happened. It's complicated." I said.

 

"Oh. Okay. We'll pretend it never happened." She said like what really happened was nothing.

 

"So what if we did...'this' secretly, and not as a couple? Just this nothing more?" I asked very curious to her answer.

 

"I'm, like I said before, surprisingly okay with it." She said.

 

"So then you wouldn't mind if I did this~" I began while leaning in once again to her pretty face, letting our lips touch. Suddenly my door slung open and heres Sulli.

 

"OMO!!!!!!!! YOU !" She yelled at Mi-Na. Mi-Na rolled her eyes. "And Taemin-ahh~ how could you??!?!!!?!?"

 

"Chill your nips chick. It was all me, I started it, I lead him on, and I KISSED HIM." Mi-Na spat, then began walking out the door.

 

"See Taemin, I knew she was no good. I forbid you to go to that dance class again." Sulli snapped.

 

"You can't forbid me from anything, I'm my own person, you don't own me, and I'm tired of you thinking you do. So either you get it together, or we're done." I snapped back. I left her standing there in the middle of my bedroom floor shocked, and left the room to see if I can catch Mi-Na.

 

"Hey did Mi-Na leave yet?" I asked the guy's.

 

"Yeah, she came in here and said bye, then left, she is really cool." Onew said.

 

"You think that's cool. Wait til you hear what just happened. First I need Sulli to leave." I snapped.

 

"Sulli's here?" Onew asked.

 

"Since when?" Minho added.

 

"I didn't let her in." Jonghyun stated.

 

"Neither did I, that just walked in without- UGHHHH! Taemin, you better get your girl. She is so lucky, she's one of us." Key spat.

 

"Sulli, come!" I commanded. And as I knew what would happen, she did, she appeared at my side like a lost puppy. "Leave, and don't bother coming back for a while." I snapped. She pouted, and it looks terrible on her, because she tries to hard and she looks dumb. But she left, then I told the guy's about Mi-Na, they were impressed, and gace her much credit for being rude to the rudest ever.

 

-Next Day-

 

Mi-Na and I were working on some dance steps before class started, until the class started flowing in, and then only after an hour of class in comes Sulli, making a big scene,

 

"I thought I forbid you from being anywhere near her!?" She spat.

 

"And I told, what I told yesterday when you said that, and I'm not going to repeat myself, cause I don't do that, but I will repeat this, I'm not yours, you don't own me nor control me, I'm not your property and you can't forbid me from anything. I also will repeat that I said if you didn't get it together, that we were done, I now see what you choose, so you and me are through." I spat back.

 

"This is your fault, we had the perfect relationship until you! You stupid y !" Sulli screamed at Mi-Na.

 

"I'm sorry, but I will not have you disrespect me in front of my students. ~ I won't have disrespect me at all. So get the hell out, I'll walk you to the door." Mi-Na said walking towards her. Sulli tried to reach for her arm, but Mi-Na quickly grabbed hers instead pulling it over her head spinning Sulli around, then placing it behind her back striking small stings and tiny pain throuhg her arm, and lead her to the door like that, she just got a whole lot hotter.

 

"You just wait, you only think your safe. Your not apart of what we are. Your gonna wish you never met us." Sulli threatened her.

 

"Oooo, I'm so scared~" Mi-Na teased.

 

'!' was the first word to come to mind.

 

*Onew's P.O.V.*

 

"Hey, Taeminnie is back~" I sang, when he walked into the living room.

 

"How was class, with the 'TEACHER'?" Minho asked.

 

"That you, and we know your totally crushing on." Key and Jonghyun coughed out, before he could answer.

 

"Whatever, I don't 'crush'. And it was fine, although~ we may have problem." Taemin said.

 

"Oh god, what?" I snapped a little. "Your not falling for her are you?" I asked nervous, it's not that I'd think they'd be a bad couple, if anything they'd be really cute together, but he can't!

 

"NO! But I do like her as a friend, with benifits. But that's not the problem, that's not a problem at all, it's Sulli. She threatened Mi-Na, and Mi-Na has NO CLUE." Taemin said.

 

"!" Minho spat.

 

"Taemin, what did you do? Did you piss Sulli off?" I asked.

 

"She's in so much danger. And now we have to be around her all the time, to make sure she's not harmed." Key said.

 

"I kinda broke up with her. But come on she should've known it was coming soon, because I can't stand her. I only went out with her, because everyone said we looked good together. I never kissed her either. I must have kissed at least 4 different girls when we were dating." Taemin said. !

 

"Well, I have a confession. When we all went out today, to the mall, I saw Mi-Na's sister Teresa, and we got to talking and man do I want to take her out and claim her to myself." I confessed. They all looked at me like I was crazy or something. "WHAT?" I said almost laughing.

 

"You, Lee Jinki, THE SHINee's leader, OUR Onew, likes someone?" Minho asked shocked.

 

"Yeah, I know." I said. But she is way cute.

 

*Jonghyun's P.O.V.*

 

"Well, I guess if we're confessing who we like, I like Jessica Noona, and the Amy girl. I saw her today too, I wonder if her and Teresa were together." I said.

 

"Jessica, as in, SNSD Jessica?" Onew asked.

 

"Yeah." I said.

 

"You can hang that up." Key said.

 

"Why is that?" I asked.

 

"She's kind of, ummm~, OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE!" Key said again. He's just mad cause I COULD have a chance with her, and he couldn't.

 

*Key's P.O.V.*

 

Pshhh~ Jonghyun and Jessica, never gonna happen.

 

"Well, I guess, that Christina chick wasn't too bad. And she was at the mall today as well." I said.

 

"Key, you have high standards, if you ever did go out with this girl, she would have to be nearly perfect to keep you." Minho picked.

 

"I can't help it. I like my girl's...'nearly perfect'." I .

 

*Minho's P.O.V.*

 

"And I definitally don't find any shame in saying that the Baily one is really cute, and was also at the mall today." I stated.

 

"Did I mention, I kinda made out with the Amy girl?" Jonghyun said raising his hand slwoly.

 

"Uhh NO!"  Key snapped.

 

"I hope she doesn't think you two are an item, or have something going." Onew said. He's only trying to protect us, and the good people who aren't apart of what we do, and have no clue that, that part of our world exists.

 

"No~ we were only making out, in fact after we were done making out, I started talking to her and her sister called her over, and she interrupted me, and said she had to go and just left. So whatever." Jonghyun answered.

 

"Good." Onew spat, he was a little ticked that Mi-Na was now in trouble, and it was Taemin's fault, so now it's our job to save her from everything. Then Jonghyun making out with a complete stranger, but that was let off.