The Meeting.

SM Entertainment: A Cover Up??

*Teresa's P.O.V.*

 

I awoke to my alarm clock ringing in my ear. God how I hate that thing, but I guess I should get up and get ready for the day.

 

*Amy's P.O.V.*

 

Waking up from a horrifying dream. And this how I start my days...I hate mornings!

 

*Christina's P.O.V.*

 

Wow, I had the most amazing dream~ then it ended and I woke up. I'm gonna go eat!

 

*Baily's P.O.V.*

 

The feeling of being home...it just makes me want to-to jump right out of bed, and skip down the street, only that sounds really stupid. But good morning~

 

*Mina's P.O.V.*

 

I was awoken by the tiny light streaming in through my window lead into my bedroom by the small crack where my curtains where slightly parted that hit my eyelids. This is how I woke everyday, only today felt different, it was the feeling off being back home that made it so..rare and amazing to me. Which is kind of difficult considering I'm so~ not much of a morning person. I should probably get ready for our breakfast date with our old friends, but then again my bed it so comfortable I don't wanna get up, but then again I want a tiny morning snack before breakfast. After getting my snack I went back up to my room and turned up the music, I wasted some time dancing around, but it was fun.

 

*Author's P.O.V.*

 

The girl's got ready, and one by one piled into the living room.

 

"Where is Mi-Na, we're going to be late." Teresa snapped. They all rushed back up the stairs to find a wild child, hair done, make-up done, only dancing dancing around her room, still in her pjs.

 

"Mi-Na!" Amy screamed over the music scaring the crap out of Mina.

 

"Oh, I'm almost ready, I just got to find something to wear, one second~" Mina cried in her defense.

 

"You? Find clothes...in one second? Yeah right, that should have been your first priority. You know how long it takes you to find something to wear." Christina yelled. Then Mina ran from her closet into the bathroom, she stepped out and made her sister's mouth's drop.

 

"You like it? I bought it in America and never wore it, I thought it was too, classy-casual for Florida." Mina said staring at herself in the mirror.

 

"Wow~ you look amazing, but why do you want to look so classy?" Baily asked.

 

"Well, their are old PREP highschool friends, this is Korea, we have money, they have money, and it's a catch up breakfast date." Mina said.

 

"Well, I guess your right, I think those six year got to me, and I'm now used to the Florida-causal-Tshirt-shorts thing." Tersea said.

 

"Well, now I have to change." Christina cried out, stomping back to her room.

 

"I guess we all should." Teresa said pushing the girl's out the door. Mina kept staring at herself in the mirror.

 

I've grown up in smarts and education, and now going back to looking the part, cause I'm home~" Mina said sliding her hand down the side of her dress. While her sister's went to change she decided to add accessories to her outfit. Then came out of her room looking like a star.

 

After reaching the restaurant of unanimous votes, they walked in only to have every head turn and mouth's everywhere hit the floor. Five very beautiful, yet casual girl's walk in all at one time, making the room turn suddenly silent. The sister's stared at each other trying hard to conceal their laughter. But making the room go quiet made it easier for them to find their friends.

 

"WOW~ you girl's look...matureer, and hotter than you were in highschool." Their friend, Rin sang, the other boy's drooled.

 

As for the girl's who jumped up and hugged them.

 

"Can you believe I married that, that thing that tells other girl's they look good, but can't even tell ME that!" Their other friend, married to Rin, Jangu snapped.

 

"That's because I've seen you ." Rin spoke with a low voice. And then got smacked in the back of the head.

 

"But really nice outfits girl's, you guy's have always known how to dress-to-impress." Shinji sang in envyment.

 

"So your married?" Amy asked.

 

"Yep." Rin and Jangu, said and nodded in sync.

 

"Wow, in just six years too. Anyone else? Have any kids?" Teresa asked. Everyone began to speak and catch up enough about them.

 

"Wow, what have we done with our life?" Amy whispered to Mina, Mina slapped her arm.

 

"Shut up, we're doing perfect with our lives, waiting for the right guy~, getting all our education~, and not rushing~!" Mina spat quietly to her sister.

 

"So what about you girl's? Any guy's? Any kids?" Rin asked.

 

"No guy. No kids. Just us, we just graduated college. Perfect life, and now we find the perfect guy, and maybe have kids." Baily said.

 

"I don't think I want kids." Christina told them they looked at her in shock.

 

"I don't think I do either.." Mina said. Then suddenly a whole lot of hands started flying at them.

 

"WHAT?" They screamed.

 

"But your generation must go on, and must be as perfect as you, that's how we're doing this. You girl's are way too pretty to not have kids and keep the pretty family going." Jangu said.

 

"Anyways it was fun and nice seeing you girl's we have to get home and relieve our babysitter." Rin said standing. "And don't think I forgot about prom." He whispered in Amy ear as he hugged her. She blushed then pushed him off playfully. "And you, I wish I had a chance with you back then." He said hugging Mina.

 

"Gross your married and to my friend, and we friends, and I never liked you like that." Mina spat. He let go and they all left. After that their limo pulled up outside. so they flew into it. But what happened was....

 

"Umm, can we help you?" Kim Jonghyun said smoothly to the five mysterious girl's who slid in the limo.

 

"Umm, yeah, get out of our limo please." Amy spat.

 

"This is our limo." Choi Minho said nicely.

 

"No it's not." Christina fired at him.

 

"Yeah, actually, it is, we're the famous group in SM Entertainment SHINee, you girl's must be mistaken."Onew said.

 

"Wow~ your star's? That's cool. We should probably be leaving." Teresa said embarrassed.

 

"Wait, can we introduce ourselves?" Key asked.

 

"Sure." Baily said sitting back down.

 

"I'm Key, he said shaking her hand.

 

"I'm Baily."

 

"I'm Jonghyun." Jonghyun sang.

 

"I'm Amy."

 

"I'm Onew." Onew smiled.

 

"Teresa."

 

"Minho." He poiltely bowed.

 

"Christina~" She sang happily.

 

"Taemin." The last boy quickly said as if he wanted to get this over with it already. He was clearly uninterested.

 

"Mina." She spat back with the same attitude.