The Fude...?!?

SM Entertainment: A Cover Up??

*Mina's P.O.V.*

 

Wow~ these guy's are very good looking. TOO good looking. Kinda snobby as well.

 

"So girl's please, would it be a good time for you all to get out, cause it's perfect for us. We're very busy." Taemin snapped reading his phone. Snobbish!

 

"Ouch." I spat. He stared at me smirking.

 

"Sorry, didn't mean to be rude, but our time is money. So...~" He said.

 

"You like digging whole's for yourself don't you. But whatever that's fine. We'll be GLADLY leaving. Our mistake, and for your attitude, there is no apology." I snapped.

 

"Ouch." He spat in a mocking matter.

 

"I have the right mind to smack you in the face dude. But your a star, so I'll let it slide." I said rolling my eyes at him, as I began to get up and slide out of the limo.

 

Their limo slow drove away, as they stared at us out the window while we waited for our limo. All of them except Taemin, douche. Getting home, I was steamed at how much of a jerk that Taemin guy was, I needed to blow that steam off somehow, my choice, DANCE! I left home, driving my car to the dance studio down the road from our house. I found an empty room, and popped in my my Ipod, Locked to the door, and walked to the mirror, and went all out.

 

*Taemin's P.O.V.*

 

"Taemin, go to the practice room, and go over the steps with the choreographer's for the new album. Make any suggestions necessary." Manager said. I shrugged. When I arrived at the practice room the choreographer's were standing outside the door staring into the window.

 

"Umm~ what are you doing? We have work to do." I snapped.

 

"The door is locked sir, and there's a chick in there." One of them said smiling at the girl.

 

"She's way~ good." The other one sang.

 

"Let me see." I snapped. They backed away from the door, and I looked in and watched. She was really good, but I need to use the practice room. I doubt knocking on the door would be affective, because the music she's playing is too loud to hear. "Go get my manager." I said, they left and in a few minutes they were back with my manager.

 

"What's the problem Taemin? You should be practicing right now." He said getting closer.

 

"Well, there's a girl in there, and she locked the door, she's dancing." I answered.

 

"Is she any good?" He asked.

 

"What does that have to do with me practicing? But yes." I snapped. He unlocked the door, and opened it, we stood there in the doorway all eyes on her, and she had no idea. We watched for at least 10minutes. Then I realized what time it was and needed to practice more then her apparently. I walked over to the stereo and pulled out her Ipod. She immediately stopped dancing.

 

"Excuse you..." She began, then her words were obviously failing her, as she turned around and saw me. Then I noticed it was her...the girl with the attitude, and the y look that slide into my limo with the other four girl's. I rolled my eyes. She did too.

 

"Your in my practice room, I have to practice for our next album, sorry~" I said

 

"Wow, this day can't get any worse. Why are you everywhere today? I mean first the limo, now this, it's too much snob for me in one day." She spat.

 

"What are you even doing in here?" I asked.

 

"What does it look like, genius?!" She snapped, snatching her Ipod from my hands.

 

"Well, like I said to you earlier..would it be a good time for you to leave, cause I'm busy." I said. She gave an annoyed laugh, then rolled her eyes.

 

"Look, I don't like you, got it. So~ my answer is no, I was here first, plus there are many more dance studio's here." She said.

 

"Your really refusing, to obey me?" I asked confused.

 

"Apparently. Can you not keep up?" She said walking back over to the stereo.

 

"Wow, no one has disobeyed me." I said going to my own little world of curiosity.

 

"Well there's a first time for everything, Mister Taemin." She said, she plugged her Ipod back in and started dancing again.

 

"HEY! I need you to leave. I'm a star, your apparently not, because I have no clue who you are." I yelled over the blaring music.

 

"You make it really hard to concentrate, you have a very annoying voice. And don't get me started on your attitude. I hope you don't show your fans this." She spat. I couldn't but laugh a little. "I dissed you, and your laughing about it. Are you mental?" She asked.

 

"No, just...surprised. Your talking back to someone who has SO MUCH~ more power than you, and over you." I said.

 

"You DO NOT have power 'over' me!" She snapped.

 

"Yes.I,do. Your in my Entertainment's studio, which I need to practice and  your holding me back, which holds our practice back, which holds our album back, which makes our fans upset and angry." I stated.

 

"Whatever, take your stupid studio practice room thingy." She said. She started to walk out of the room but stopped at the door. She turned around marching towards me waving her finger in my face. "You know what? Your an arrogant, self centered, think-your-all-that, over conceded, over confident, popularity obsessed, needy, mean, jerk! Just like the usual star's...IN AMERICA, I was expecting for everyone here in our happy Seoul, South Korea. You set a VERY bad example, and if your fans were ever to see this side of you, they'd be heartbroken, torn, and probably angry thinking your a fraud. It would really be a shame." She spat, then began smirking at me.

 

"Are you, really blackmailing me?" I said laughing.

 

"Maybe, maybe not, maybe~ not everything is about you. By the way you have a cute smile you shouldn't keep your face so serious." She said still smirking and began walking off again. And right then I started to think 'She just got way~ hotter, other than her looks.'

 

*Mina's P.O.V.*

 

As I walked in the door to my house, the girl's stared at me like I was a stranger.

 

"Mi-Na~ your home, where were you?" Teresa asked.

 

"Out dancing." I coldly spat.

 

"What's wrong?" Christina asked.

 

"Nothing." I said emotionless.

 

"Yeah, right, I know you, when you go 'Out Dancing' and say it that coldly, there's something wrong." Christina said.

 

"Well~ it's those stupid SHINee guy's, the Taemin one made me angry after breakfast when we mistook their limo for ours, then to blow off some steam as usual I went to the studio, and then HE was there again! And made me very angry even more! So if you'll all excuse me, I'll be in my room, please do not bother me." I said.

 

"If it makes you feel any better, we don't like them either, their douche bags, but cute ones." Amy yelled as I was stomping off to my room.