We DON'T Like You!!

SM Entertainment: A Cover Up??

*Mina's P.O.V.*

 

'Good morning~' I sang in my head with the same routine as always, now time to get ready to go teach class. I hope the class will be happy I'm back. I wonder if anyone dropped out, or I got any new students? I should probably go in earlier to get caught up on things. I took my shower, got dressed, did my hair and make-up, grabbed my purse, keys, and a piece of toast and headed for the door.

 

"It's nice to get to drive you again~" I said standing in the garage talking to my Sapphire Blue, butterfly door Lamborghini. After I pulled into my parking space, and got out of my car, I looked over to my right and getting out of his car, similar to mine just a different shade of blue, was HIM...Taemin.

 

"Oh god, here I am thinking my day might get better." I spat, he looked over.

 

"Why are you here...again?" He asked smirking. Why is he smirking, why is he always smirking? I pointed to the sign in front of my car and gave him a 'haha-I-work-here-loser' look.

 

"I guess we're parking spot neighbors." He said pointing to the sign sitting in front of his car. I just rolled my eyes.

 

"And let me guess, your going to try to steal my room again right?" I snapped.

 

"YOUR~ room?" He asked in such disbelief.

 

"Yes. MY room." I said, finding myself smirking as well, only out of pride.

 

"Would walking you to, YOUR room be a crime. Only so we can argue our difference's?" He asked finally smiling completely. It was breath taking. But I snapped out of it.

 

"Umm, no, I'm a big girl, I can walk myself. And frankly, I don't find your company...worth my time, and I don't find you argument material either." I said, he stopped in his tracks and I kept walking, with my head held high, and completely strutting my pride of telling off a superficial Idol. As I got to the practice room, some new students I didn't recognize sat on the benches facing each other, and I couldn't see their face's they were unexpectedly early. Without looking at them I said hi, and walked into my office to find my substitute reading on her phone. I cleared my throat and smiled.

 

"Oh Mi-Na~ I was just reading your e-mail about coming back today. I'm so happy!" She said jumping up, smiling, and rushing to hug me.

 

"Thank you, and I have decided to make you my new helper for class." I said her eyes grew wide, and smile got way too big for her face.

 

"Omo! Thankyouthankyouthankyou, that would be awesome~!" She sang.

 

"Your welcome, now I'm going to need you to fill me in when all the students arrive who the new kids are. And has anyone dropped out of class?" I asked.

 

"Umm,  two, they said that since you weren't teaching they didn't want to be here, and wouldn't come back until you did. It was, I believe, Momo and Jem." She said.

 

"Ughh~ They were making such good progress though." I cried out.

 

"But on the bright side, they said that they would come back when you did." She tried to cheer me up. I went to do paperwork, and got lost in it, suddenly it was already time for class to start. I walked out, holding my Ipod, and smiling to everyone. "Good morning class~" I sang.

 

"Good morning Mi-Na~" Most of them said I heard a few call me 'Ms. Park'.

 

"For those of you who don't know, Ms. Park is my mother, call me Mi-Na." I said sweetly. "Now I'm going to need everyone to sit, and when I call your name I need you to stand and show me your face, since I've been gone for six years, and away from this class for so long, I need to know the new face's." I said, they all did as told. We went through the list, then began to freestyle for today.

 

"No fear, Taemin is here~" He said swinging in my class.

 

"What are you doing in here?" I asked.

 

"I've been helping teach the class. While Ms. Joon handled the paperwork." He said.

 

"WHAT? This is my class, we DON'T need your help!" I spat.

 

"WHAT? YOUR~ the teacher??!??!?!?!?!?" He questioned with such a confused face.

 

"YES!" I spat in my pride.

 

"Then you might need me." He said I could tell he was joking though, but I didn't care, and I definitely DID NOT need HIS help.

 

"Mi-Na~ we heard you were back!" Mom comes running in with Jem.

 

"Well, we didn't really hear it, we read it. We got a text that was sent to everyone at Social Studies that the hot dance teacher is back." Jem said.

 

"Wow, I haven't seen you girl's since, 7th grade, your all grown up and prettier." I said.

 

"Omo! Your Lee Taemin, Of SHINee!" Jem started spazzing over him.

 

"See~ if you girl's would have stayed, Lee Taemin of SHINee, would've have been teaching you while I did so much paperwork." Ms. Joon sang in a mocking way.

 

"Your so cute." Jem said.

 

"Even cuter in person." Mom added.

 

"Oh please, my dog's is cuter." I mumbled.

 

"What?" Taemin asked.

 

"What?Nothing~" I played. After class ended I stepped into my office to grab my purse and lock it up. I turned back around after closing and locking the door to leave, and to my surprise Taemin, and his band members.

 

"Can I help you?" I asked coldly.

 

"Yes. Actually you can." Taemin said.

 

"Oh, I was hoping you'd say no, because quite frankly I don't have that kind of degree." I spat. I walked around them to leave.

 

"I'm being serious." He called out.

 

"What?" I snapped as I turned back on my heel quickly.

 

"Wow, hottie has attitude." Jonghyun sang.

 

"Were you serious about not needing help for this class anymore?" He asked emotionless.

 

"Yes. I did a fine job before running this class by myself with so many more students eight years ago." I said. "Man I'm getting old.." I whined quietly to myself. Apparently they heard and started laughing. "Why?" I snapped again.

 

"Because I find great joy in teaching dance." He said.

 

"Okay, why don't you teach a different class." I asked.

 

"Because, if people heard that I, Lee Taemin of SHINee, were teaching a dance class, same time, same building, you wouldn't have any students at all. And I seen you dance yesterday, your not bad, your really great, but average." He said.

 

"Okay, and that's exactly why I don't want you here." I spat.

 

"What?" He asked.

 

"If I had a helper, I wouldn't want him or her to downgrade me. I would want them to show me respect, because they're the helper. If I were to let you be my helper, this is what I would get, but you'd be doing it in front of fans, so it would be in a cute voice, with your cute smile, and you'd try and make it a joke, when really your dissing me in front of MY students." I stated.

 

"Wow~ I didn't know I was that mean...but that's just me I guess." He said. I rolled my eyes, and walked again.

 

"Okay, same time tomorrow then, I'll be here." He shouted.

 

"Don't bother." I yelled out refusing to look back, or stop.

 

(Next Day)

 

I came into work, some more boys were sitting on the benches, I said hi and went to my office only to find Taemin sitting in the chair across from mine on the other side of my desk.

 

"WHY ARE YOU IN HERE? HOW are you in here?" I snapped, he turned around and smiled.

 

"Oh, Ms. Joon let me in, she's obsessed with me." He said.

 

"And where is Ms. Joon now?" I asked.

 

"I don't know, she came unlocked the door then left." He said.

 

"I told you, not to bother with this. Not to come here today, because your not helping me, because you can't treat me with respect, because you throw mean words and such at me and I cannot tolerate it." I said.

 

"I can try and be nice." He said, his face expressionless.

 

"I highly doubt that, we've only met four times, today would be our fifth time meeting, and your an even bigger douche than the guy's in America." I said searching for my phone in my purse.

 

"Well, I'll try anyways. So I'll go out there and stretch, you should probably do the same." He said. As he turned to walk away I made face's at him behind his back, and I didn't noticed that he turned back around to look at me until I opened my eyes again from the last face. He was smiling, and I felt like an , but that's what he gets.

 

So when class started five girl's walked in a little late. I asked for their names.

 

"I'm Victoria. This is Amber, Krystal, Luna, and-" The Victoria began until, the last girl held up her pointer finger.

 

"No! She doesn't need to know our names." She spat.

 

"Sulli, knock it off. That's Sulli." The Amber girl said. She looked directly at Taemin started to move closer to us.

 

"Excuse me, class has already started, you can't be up here, only the teacher-"

 

"Teacher'S!" Taemin said interrupting me.

 

"Right! Teacher'S~ can. So go find an empty space." I finished. She stared at me like I was a fool. Then hugged Taemin, he didn't look like he liked it too much, but then they pecked each other on the lips, EWWWWWWWWWWW! Just saying.

 

At the end of class, everyone said bye, I got a lot of complements on how great today's class went from the students and how much fun they were having. The room was now empty except for me, Taemin, Sulli, Victoria, Amber, Luna, and Krystal.

 

"Umm, girl's I need to steal Taemin and have a word with him." I said. Taemin began to follow me, I held my office door open for him then noticed Sulli staying RIGHT behind him. I held my hand out to stop her. "I meant private. Sorry, you can have him back in a second." I said. She rolled her eyes and stood by the door, I went in and shut the door behind me. He was already sitting in the chair that he was in earlier. So I went around and sat at my desk.

 

"Okay?" He asked.

 

"Yeah, so about the whole partner teacher helper thing...I think you'd be fine at it, as long as you be as nice as you were today. And try to keep your girlfriend in line." I said.

 

"Cool. And that's not going to happen, she's a . But SM said we make a great couple and it would be good for public, and she really likes me so..." He said.

 

"Ahh~ well that's not my business, you can go now." As soon as those last four words came out, and he started to get up Sulli barged through my office door.

 

"Can you like stop trying to steel my boyfriend! I think he doesn't want to talk to you! We don't like you either!" She spat.

 

"Umm, excuse you, but just for that, he has to stay, and you and your friends need to leave so we can close up, and Taemin can help me with paperwork. That'll teach you to get an attitude with me." I snapped. She rolled her eyes again. "And that rolling your eyes at me thing you got going on, is getting pretty damn old, annoying, and stupid." I added. She slammed the door behind her. "." I quietly said to myself.

 

"Did you really want me to stay and help with paperwork?" Taemin asked.

 

"No, I was just showing your girlfriend, or not girlfriend, whatever she is, how rude I can be if she wants to be rude as well. But yes you can go after they leave the practice room." I said. He laughed a little.

 

"You know, your alright." He said.

 

"Your not SO~ bad yourself." I said. "But your girlfriend is still a ." I added randomly.

 

As I got home the girl's were all piled into the living room.

 

"Mi-Na~ You were right all of Taemin's members are douche bags." Amy said.

 

"Yeah, we don't like them!!!" Baily said, I rolled my eyes and laughed a bit, here we go~