Chapter 7

Hate You, Love You

Chapter 7

 

Things to do

1.       Go to school

2.       Go to work.

3.       Find more information about the necklace.

4.       Do homework.

5.       Write my diary.

6.       Go online.       

 

“Little Mint!” Ji-hae clung onto me.

Zhou mi looked another way as he usually do.

“Hey Hae! Hey moron!” I greeted them.

“YAH!!! You called me a what? A moron?” Zhou mi glared at me.

“You heard me correctly.”

“You filthy daydreamer don’t mess with me, ok! Don’t think you are a girl I wouldn’t punch you on your face. “

“So what? Bring it on! I’m not afraid of you.”

Zhou mi lifted up his hand and wanted to me but then he couldn’t. He just couldn’t do it. He let down his hand and walked away from Ji-hae and I.

“What’s with him? A crazy spirit? Urghh…I can’t stand your oppa. He really gets on my nerves.” I shrugged feeling like I want to cast a ridikulus spell on him to make him looked ridiculous.

“Who is making my little dongsaeng angry?” Ryeowook nudged me.

“Yeah, who?” Hee-yeon asked, popping behind Ryeowook.

“Her moron brother.” I said, folding my arms together at my chest.

Ji-hae and I looked at each other as we finally realised that Ryeowook and Hee-yeon came together walking side by side.

“Ehem…looks like we had a pair of lovebirds in our class.” Ji-hae whispered to me, giggling.

“Geudae.” I said, giggling too.

Ryeowook and Hee-yeon looked confused they wondered what are we giggling about. We went back to class and Ji-hae pulled Hee-yeon to sit at my place while she called me to sit at Hee-yeon’s place. I knew what Ji-hae would want to do. She wanted to match make Hee-yeon and Ryeowook together. Zhou mi who was now sitting behind me throwing an eraser at me. I turned to the back and looked at him but he pretend to look as if he didn’t do it. He started giggling as I turned back and do my stuffs.

*********************

“Mimi! Did you see my KPop magazines anywhere?” Ji-hae asked, looking everywhere in her room.

Her room was in a mess, Zhou mi almost fell as he came in.

“YAH! What did you monster Jiji, do to your room?” Zhou mi asked, picking up the stuffs.

“YAH! Stop calling me Jiji!”

“I will stop calling you that if you stop calling me, Mimi.”

“Don’t bother about  it. Did you see my Kpop magazines anywhere?”

“Anni! I thought you are always holding it?”

“Geudae….but I don’t know where were they all gone to?”

“You always misplaced your things. That’s why you are a monster.”

“YAH!!! I’m not a monster! I need it to get some ideas to write our English Society Magazine and I could use some help.”

“Oh….I guess I can help you out in the graphics. You should ask daydreamer, Wookie and also Yeonie and six of us can do our school magazine together.”

“That’s a great idea, Mimi.”

Ji-hae hugged Zhou mi and they continued finding whatever magazine they have in order to get some ideas of making the magazine interesting.

“Hmm…let’s see to make the girls buy the magazine we need to put some fashion tips and two celebrities for each issues.” Ji-hae scribbled on her baby blue notebook.

“I guess we need to ask our community members about it.” Zhou mi said, smiling at her.

Ji-hae was excited, she just can’t really wait to start off with the magazine. Zhou mi and Ji-hae were figuring out what to put in the magazine so that it will attract people to buy it.

 

___________________________________________________________

To be continued....sorry for keeping you all waiting. Have been busy lately. Hope you all will continue supporting me. hehe....please please comment and subscribe. Thanks.