Chapter 2

Hate You, Love You

Chapter 2

 

I woked up early the next morning. Feeling refreshed after washing up, I walked into the kitchen and greeted the servants I couldn’t help myself from doing what I usually do in the orphanage. The servants were shocked and stopped me from doing it.

“A-ga-ssi, you don’t have to cook. You can just let us know what do you want to eat.” One of the servant said to me.

“Gwenchana. I’m not cooking just for myself but for my adopted family too. Besides, I felt weird when I’m not doing the things that I usually do.” I smiled at them, while taking out the ingredients to cook.

“But….”

I’m made a pleaded looked and she finally agreed to let me cook with a sigh.

“Please…don’t let Appa know or any of my family members that I cook especially do-ryeon-rim or else he wouldn’t eat the food.” I said to the servants, giving an okay sign. They gave me an okay sign back too. ‘They seemed to like me but I’m not sure if it is. Nevermind, who cares as long as I had a happy life and they have their happy life.’ I thought in my mind again.

After cooking and eating without my adopted family I wrote a note and then set off to my new school. The moment I stepped into my new school, I looked at the beautiful environment that I really had dreamt to be in for a long time. It’s like I don’t even want to wake up in my dream until suddenly a guy bumped into me. My books fell to the ground. The guy was with another two girls beside him.

“YAH! WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING!” the guy shouted, glaring at me. The guy is kind of cute though he’s being harsh to me. He had gorgeous black brownish eyes, short black hair and he is very tall.

“Mianne. …” I apologized, while picking up my books.

“Sorry no cure.” The guy said, folded his arms and looked another way.

“Oh….come on Mimi, stop being such a prick.” The girl with a long silky black hair said to that guy Mimi? Mimi is his name?

“YAH!!Can you just stop calling me that name, Ji ji?” The guy Mimi said,  glaring at her

“I will if you stop calling me, Ji ji. Oh by the way, I’m Lee Ji Hae. This is my twin brother Zhou mi oppa and this is Jo Hee-yeon. You seemed new here.” Ji-hae introduced herself to me. She seemed to be nice while Zhou mi  aka Mimi  huh….if I know him better I will just strangle him to death.

“Nice to meet you  Ji-hae, Zhou mi and Hee-yeon. I’m Jo Hye-min. That’s right I’m new here and also new to this environment. I’ve never been to this kind of school before.” I said, looking and exploring the whole place like a traveller who had never seen the place in his/her life before.

“Hee-yeon! Why are you so quiet? Anyway, come on Mimi and Little Mint. I guess we are in the same class if I’m not wrong.” Ji-hae said, as she was checking the list of names.

Hee-yeon who was timid as a rat was checking it out too. “YES! WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME CLASS!” She shouted, until everyone turned to looked at her.

“Hee-yeon, lower down your radio.”  Zhou mi said, nudging Hee-yeon. Hee-yeon flushed red with embarrassment.

Zhou mi, Ji-hae, Hee-yeon and I set off to our class. Ji-hae quickly grabbed a seat next to Hee-yeon and Zhou mi glared at Ji-hae as he was angry with his twin sister for not sitting with him.

“YAH! LEE JI-HAE! Are you trying to make sit with this daydreamer?” he scowled , putting his arm to his hips.

“Mimi, just build the bridge and get over it. Little Mint, just take a seat and don’t care about him.” Ji-hae said, pulling up and press me down to sit. This girl never really cares about her brother’s thinking.  Zhou mi said no more and sat beside me obediently while grumbling and muttering something I couldn’t hear.

“Oi! JO HEE-YEON! You better come here this instantly.” A girl came out of no where shouted at Hee-yeon. The girl looked like the school’s drama queen. Wearing high-heels, putting thick makeup , flicking her hair and flirting with guys.

“Yes, Chi-hyun? How can I help you?” Hee-yeon asked timidly. She seemed to be afraid of Chi-hyun.

“Neh, nuga geuneo?” I whispered to Ji-hae who was cracking her knuckles.

“She is Hee-yeon’s Unnie. I don’t like her. She doesn’t even treat Hee-yeon like her sister. She treats her like her slave.” She whispered back at me.

“I need some money to buy “nail polish”.” Chi-hyun said, helding out her palm to get some money from Hee-yeon. Hee-yeon obediently took out her purse, took out her money and pass it to that drama queen.

Before Chi-hyun was about to take it, Ji-hae pulled the note away from Hee-yeon.

“Well! Well! Well! Look who we have here,  Little Jiji is trying to save the day.” Chi-hyun said, laughing cunningly.

“Dagchyeo, Miss. High Almighty! Aren’t you the rich girl who has everything? Why do you want to ask money from Hee-yeon?” Ji-hae said, glaring at Chi-hyun.

“Well! Is between me and her. So…mind your own business.” Chi-hyun said, with her stupid drama queen accent.

“You know how you always looked like? Do you want me to show you?” I roared out because I couldn’t stand her that single bit of her attitude.  “Oh ….Do you know who am I? I’m the most popular girl in this High School. All the guys will fall in love with me until I had to put my lipgloss  millions of time.” I mimicked her  with my best drama queen accent.

“Oh-no, look at my pretty fingernail it is broken now. How am I going to be the prom queen now. Ooh…Ommaaaaaaaaaaaa.” Ji-hae chimmed in with her best drama queen accent too.

“Ooooo….” We said, while giving each other a high five.

Chi-hyun was pissed off. She and her lemmings went back to their places. Hee-yeon was so happy and she thanked us. 

“Whoa….sister you are so great. You totally told her off.” Ji-hae gave me a squeeze.

“I can’t believe it either but my acting skills help me though.” I said, while giggling.  

“I think that she is a girl who is sick in her brain.” Zhou mi muttered, making a funny look at me.

“You are such a prick, Mimi. Don’t tell me you prefer Miss. High Almighty than Little Mint.” Ji-hae said, giving Zhou mi a hit on his head to wake him up.

“Hmm…I guess I would prefer daydreamer than that Ms. High Almighty. I hate girls that show their air and graces. Urghhh…it’s totally gross.” Zhou mi shrugged when he thought about the way Chi-hyun and her lemmings walked and talked.

Ji-hae, Hee-yeon and I burst out laughing at his cute reaction. Zhou mi was so confused of what are we laughing about.

 

________________________________________________

 

To be continued.....Chapter 2 is up. Hope you like it. Please do comment and subscribe to me. Thanks and Chapter 3 will be up soon. ^_^ Enjoy.