Chapter 1

Hate You, Love You

Chapter 1

“Is there any news of Little Hee-yeon? “ Mrs. Kim asked Mr. Kim.

“No, honey. There’s no news of her. “Mr. Kim said.

“Why not we just adopt a little daughter and name her Lee Hee-Min?” Mr. Lee suggested.

“I don’t want any sister but Little Yeon.” Hee-Chul shouted and stormed out of the house.

“I think is not a good idea for adopting another daughter. We had to find Little Ji-hae. I really missed her so much.” Mrs. Kim said as tears rolled down from her cheeks.

“But I had already told the ahjumma of the orphanage that I’m going to take that girl. Don’t worry she’s about the same age as Little Hee-Yeon and  she is an independent girl and always top in her class. If we don’t take her as our daughter she will be sad.” Mr. Kim explained. 

“Okay! As you wish, I can tell you that she will not be happy staying here because we will be busy  finding Little Hee-yeon and she will feel that nobody cares for her.” Mrs. Kim said, wiping her tears with her tissue. 

“Don’t worry, she is a happy go lucky girl but if she stays in the orphanage it will be even worse because all her friends bullied her. I saw her that time she has bruise and cuts all over her hands and feet.”Mr. Kim  told Mrs. Kim.

“Okay! I’ll go and pick her up now.” Mr. Kim said, taking his coat and wallet while calling his own driver to drive him to the orphanage.

 

He reached the orphanage in afew minutes.

“Hye-min! Come! Have you pack your things?” Ahjumma asked me.

“Yup. Is Kim ahjushhi here already?” I asked, taking up my bags down to the stairs.

“Yup, he is here already. “ Ahjumma said, smiling. “I’ll miss you ahjumma.” I said, hugging ahjumma.

“I’ll miss you too.” Ahjumma said, hugging me tightly. Ahjumma and I went out.

“Good afternoon, Kim ahjushhi.” I greeted, bowing a little bit.

“Come on, I’ll bring you to your new home. You can call me Appa because I had adopted you.” Mr. Kim said, smiling.

“Oh…arasso, Appa!” I said, smiling with my eyes close.

 

 As we reached home, I went to greet my adopted mother which was Mrs. Kim.

“Nice to meet you, Kim ahjumma.” I greeted, bowing a little to show respect.

“Nice to meet you too, Hye-min.” Mrs. Kim said, looking down.

“From now on, you are called Kim Hee-Min. “ Mr.Kim told me while patting my head.

I felt his warm hand and this feeling I had never felt before these years was a father’s love.

“Kasahameeda for giving me such a nice name.” I looked up at him, smiling.

Mr. Kim took me by his hand and showed me, his little adopted daughter her nice room. Jo Hye-min who is now known as Kim Hee-min was happy to have this nice bedroom. Purple pink walls, white comforter and ceiling had a dreamy clouds that were painted with paint.

 

Soon my adopted brother came back and I heard him shouting at Mr. Kim. He seemed to be very scary and angry. ‘Yeah! Of course who will want another sister as he has a real sister who was missing. ‘I thought in my mind.

I went downstairs to see what has happened. “YAH! APPA, How can you just adopt a little sister for me? How could you? Little Yeon is my only sister and nobody can take her place.” Hee-chul shouted, glaring at Mr. Kim.

“YAH! KIM HEE-CHUL. IS THAT TONE YOU TALK TO ME! You have to accept her. She is a poor girl, okay! She doesn’t have a family to take care of her.” Mr. Kim explained to Hee-chul, who is glaring at me.

 

“BUT I DON’T WANT ANOTHER SISTER!  I ONLY WANT LITTLE YEON. LITTLE YEON IS MY TRUE SISTER AND NOT THIS LITTLE POOR BRAT.” Hee-chul shouted again.

 

                I saw my new adopted father taking up his hand and I know what he is going to do to Hee-chul. I ran towards Hee-chul and a hard slap landed on my smooth face. All of them stunned for a moment especially Mr.Kim. He couldn’t believed that he slapped me.

“Stop this fighting please…..it’s alright that you don’t have to treat me like your daughter or your sister. I just hope that you all can be a happy family. You are happy then I’ll be happy too. If you are sad, I’ll be sad too. Please don’t slap Hee-chul oppa, appa. He had said the right thing. You can’t make him accept me because he doesn’t want to. So…just let it be. I don’t mind.” I said, smiling, hoping that things will get better.

“I want you to go upstairs to your room and don’t ever come out. I’ll call Marion (a servant girl) to bring you some food for you.” Hee-chul said, looking another way. Mr.Kim was very angry and he was clenching his fist and wanted to really give Hee-chul a punch on his face that time but I gave him a signal to not to do it.

“Oh…arasso , oppa. Opps I mean Master Hee-chul.” I obeyed and immediately went upstairs.    

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

To be continued.....Haha...Chapter one is up. hope you all like it. Please do comment and subscribe. Chapter 2 will be up soon.