Chapter 4

Hate You, Love You

Chapter 4

 

The next day, I felt sleepy and tired. It was all because I didn’t sleep well. I’ve been thinking about getting a few jobs to return Hee-chul his precious bass guitar and find his little sister Kim Hee-yeon. I went into my class and immediately I sat on my place. I didn’t realized that Zhou mi, Ji-hae and Hee-yeon were beside me.

“Huh…the daydreamer has finally come.” Zhou mi said, looking another way as he doesn’t like to sit with me.

I kept quiet as I lean my head against my table.

“What’s wrong with you? You looked so pale.” Ji-hae said looking worried.

“And your right cheek looked like you had been kissed by a T-rex.” Hee-yeon giggled.

I told them everything that I need to find a few jobs to get credits to buy a bass guitar and help someone to find his sister. I couldn’t tell that I was helping Hee-chul, if he knows I’ve been going around telling everyone that I’m his adopted sister. He will definitely kill me.

“Excuse me new girl. Please stay away from my guy.” She shouted.

“Erm…who is your guy?” I asked, looking confused.

“Don’t you know that you are sitting beside the most cutest guy in school?”

“Mianne….that’s why I’m new here.”

“My name is Soo-jin. What’s yours?”

“I’m Hye-min.”

“Now, would you please move aside?”

“Oh…araso.”

 

I took my bag and grab another empty seat beside me. As I took my bag,  Zhou mi grabbed my bag and put it back on the chair.  Soo-jin was shocked with hung opened. I looked at Zhou mi and he was glaring at Soo-jin like a vampire who wants to a human’s blood.

“Why are you letting her sit beside you, Dan?” Soo-jin asked him with her watery eyes and looked as if she wanted to cry.

“Soo-jin, will you cut out the act. I don’t like girls act out their attitude. Will you just be yourself?” Zhou mi said, getting tired of Soo-jin’s attitude.

“Yeah, you should back off, Ms. Busybody.” Ji-hae giving a funny look at Soo-jin.

“Come on, guys.  Let her sit here since Mr. Lee doesn’t want to sit with me.” I took my bag again to go to another seat.

Zhou mi grabbed my bag again and put it down to the chair.

“Zhou mi…she had already said that you don’t want to sit with her. I’m the one you want to sit with.” Soo-jin whispered while touching Zhou mi’s arm gently.

“Don’t touch me! I want her to sit with me and I mean it.” Zhou mi snapped while pushing Soo-jin’s hand away.

Soo-jin was looking at me fiercely. Suddenly, she slap me hard on my left cheek and I don’t know the reason.

“Here is a slap for you, good for nothing girl or I shall call you .” Soo-jin said, glaring at me.

 

Why am I so unlucky? Yesterday Hee-chul slapped me on my right cheek and now I got slapped on my left cheek. My cheeks are so red and painful. Zhou mi was so angry and called her to get 10 feet away from me. Ji-hae and Hee-yeon were laughing at Zhou mi’s reaction as they know that Zhou mi likes to sit with me than with other girls. He is just denying it.

“You’ve got to beware loser.” Soo-jin went and took another seat.

“Ehem…looks like someone seems to like Hye-min to sit beside him.” Ji-hae cleared , making a teasing voice.

“Dagcheo!” Zhou mi muttered.

A few minutes later, a guy came into a class with a piece of paper and explore the area. He is about 179 centimeters tall if I’m not wrong and he is cute too. I saw Hee-yeon blushed as red as a tomato. Ji-hae and Zhou mi noticed it too.

“Yah….Hee-yeon, is he the guy you were talking about just now? He is so cute.” Ji-hae nudged Hee-yeon who was beside her.

“Shh…lower down your radio.” Hee-yeon nudged Ji-hae back.

“Ooo…someone is in love.” Zhou mi teased Hee-yeon.

Hee-yeon gave Zhou mi a friend punched. “Dagcheo!”

 

The guy walked towards us. Hee-yeon’s heart was beating very fast.

“Annyeong, Yeonie! We are in the same class.” He said, smiling as he grabbed an empty seat beside me.

‘He called me Yeonie! He called me Yeonie!’ Hee-yeon’s heart was screaming with joy.

 “Annyeong, Ryeowook! I can’t believe that we are in the same class. Oh…these are my friends, Jo Hye-min, Lee Ji-hae and Zhou mi.”

“Hye-min? Jo Hye-min? The girl in an orphanage who always got bullied by people?” Ryeowook asked me.  I looked at him with my mind full of questions. “Don’t you remember me? I’m Kim Ryeowook the one who always played with you and always protected you.” He added, smiling

“Oh… Ryeowook oppa. You had changed a lot. Last time you were such a plump boy and now you are so fit. Did you do body-building?” I joked.

“Neh…anni yo. Now only you remember me. I’m so disappointed with you.” He said with a sigh.

He looked so disappointed until he started pulling me to him and messed up my hair.  Ji-hae, Zhou mi and Hee-yeon couldn’t stop laughing at my reaction. I was so angry with Ryeowook and I took my eraser and throw it at him. He managed to avoid it and giggled.

“You are just the same as last time.” He smiled as he said it.

Kang seong-sae-nim came into the class and start our history lesson. The whole class turned silent as a mute.

 

**************************

 

“JO HEE-YEON! Who is the cute guy you talk to in class. He is so hot.” Chi-hyun asked, wanting to know.

“He is Kim Ryeowook. Why do you want to know? I thought you have a boyfriend?” Hee-yeon stared at Chi-hyun, with a look of many question.

”You know I like making friends with everybody.” Chi-hyun replied, while putting on nail polish to her fingernail and admiring her beautiful coloured nails.

Hee-yeon stared at her sister in disgust.

‘Why is she so bimbotic? She really gets on my nerves.’ Her hear screamed.

Chi-hyun’s phone rang.

“Yabuseyo! Oh…annyeong darling! I will be there right away. Muaks..Love ya!” she close her phone and packed her stuff.

‘Oh…she is such a twin like Seon Woo-jeong from Brilliant Legacy.’ Hee-yeon thought

“I have to go now for my band practice. Aigoo…how I wish that Ji-hae and Zhou mi will be kicked out of the band…They are a bunch of losers. Anyway…toodles, see you later.” Chi-hyun walked out of the house.

Hee-yeon let out a sigh of relieved when Chi-hyun headed out of the house. She went into the kitchen to grab something to eat.

“Annyeong, Hee-yeon! Another boring day, huh.” I-Rin, the servant gave me a warm smile at Hee-yeon

“What a day! I wish that Chi-hyun will be outside forever.” Hee-yeon stretched herself up as she said it.

“She is such a slug like Seon Woo-jeong in Brilliant Lecagy.”

“I guess I’m not the only one who thinks of that.”

“Oh…Hee-yeon since when you because so naughty.”

“No idea…Come on, let’s start work before my evil mother comes back and started scolding us.”

“Arasso! Arasso!”

They both started their work and chatted among themselves what interesting thing that happened that day.

 

**********************

 

“Ding dong!” the doorbell rang.

I ran towards the door and opened it. Guess who I saw? Jo Chi-hyun, the total slug. She really get on my nerves.

“What are you doing here?” She snorted, flinging her hair to the back.

“I’m staying here. May I know why are you here?” I shrugged.

“Don’t you know that I had a band! Anyways, mind your own business.”

“Whatever! Who wants to know about it anyway.”

“Hmpphhh…..Marco let’s go upstairs now. My boyfriend is waiting.”

Marco took everything and they both went upstairs to get their band started. As they went up, Ji-hae and Zhou mi came. They stood there stunned as if like they saw a ghost or something scary.

“Erm…Little Mint, why are you here?” she asked, raising her eyebrow.

“Erm..I’m staying here.” I replied, shortly.

“Stay here? But how? I had never seen you before in this house.”

“Because….”

“Because what? Tell us daydreamer.” Zhou mi persuaded me, staring at me with his dark black brownish eyes.

I glupped and think that should I tell them or should I not but they are my friends and friends don’t keep secrets to themselves.

“Arasso. I will tell you but you must promise me not to tell anyone. Promise?” I said, rolling my eyes.

“Cross our hearts.”

“I’m Hee-chul’s adopted sister.”

 

______________________________________________________________________

To be continued. Please comment and subscribe. I really need your support in order to continue writing. Thanks a lot. Here is Chapter 4 and hope you all will like it. Chapter 5 will be on the way.