Chapter 5

Hate You, Love You

Chapter 5

Ji-hae and Zhou mi’s mouth hung opened. They stood there stunned again looking as if they couldn’t believe it. Chi-hyun came out of the room and shouted at Ji-hae and Zhou-mi.

“You loser twins, do you want to be kicked out of the band. Come up, immediately! We have a serious problem.” Chi-hyun glared at them.

My hands were numbed and I had the feeling it is because of Hee-chul’s bass guitar. Ji-hae and Zhou-mi gave me a smile and they went upstairs for their band practice.

“How are we going to the competition now without the bass?” Chi-hyun sanpped, feeling angry that Hee-chul’s bass guitar was spoiled.

 

“And the competition is in the month of June. How am I going to get a guitar in such a short period?” Hee-chul covered his face with his hands.

“Is that what Little Mint talking about?” Ji-hae whispered to Zhou-mi, making a quizal looked at her twin brother.

“What do you mean? You mean that daydreamer wanted to find a few jobs just to buy the guitar for Hee-chul?”  He whispered back while tuning his guitar.

Ji-hae noded and Zhou-mi’s eyes widened.

‘Why Little Mint would want to help Hee-chul to buy a guitar? Is she the one who broke his guitar? Have to ask her later.’ Ji-hae thought.

I went upstairs with five glasses of Ice lemon tea and knocked on the door.

“Come in!” Hee-chul replied me.

As I walked in, Chi-hyun, Marco and Hee-chul glared at me. I stood there staring at their fierce looked my palms began to sweat as I know that they are going to shout at me or something.

“You good for nothing girl, you have ruined our band. Do you know that we are having a competition in the month of June?” Chi-hyun said sharply, shooting her lightning eyes on me.

“Chi-hyun, just build the bridge and get over it.” Ji-hae tried to persuade her.

Chi-hyun scowled a face at Ji-hae and Zhou-mi didn’t like it.

“Who are you to say me? You are just the members of my band.” Chi-hyun shouted in a high rage.

“Hello…..you always think that you are the leader but you are not. You are just Ms. Pretty brunette Almighty.” Ji-hae snapped as she couldn’t stand Chi-hyun’s attitude.

“Guys, stop fighting. Look I’m sorry, okay, for ruining everything. I would just get out of this room and never ever come in again.” I stopped them from fighting and turned to leave.

“Daydreamer…” Zhou-mi grabbed my hand. I smiled a fake smile at him.

“I’m fine! Don’t worry!”

I pushed Zhou-mi’s hand away gently and went out of the room. I’ve got to find Hee-chul’s lost sister right away. But how? I went into the bathroom which is connected to my room and so do Hee-chul’s room and take a look inside. I saw something shinning brightly and I walked towards it. It was a beautiful crystal necklace which was round with Hee-chul’s name on it. I took it and went downstairs and asked Marion about the necklace.

“This is the crystal necklace which only the Kim family had.” Marion replied, looking at the shinning crystal necklace.

“Oh..that means Hee-yeon will have one too right?” I said, hopefully.

“Yes, everyone in the Kim family has one.”

“Great…it is time to investigate and find more information about the lost of Hee-yeon.”

“But....Hye-min it’s far too dangerous. You better stay out of this.”

“Please…Marion. I need to do this in order to make my parents happy. I beg you to keep it as a secret.”

“But…..*sighs* Araso! I will keep it as a secret but do be careful, okay?”

 

I nodded and gave Marion a hug and went back upstairs with Hee-chul’s crystal necklace.

“Tomorrow is show time and also working time.” I said to myself, leaping and jumping around like a crazy girl. Twirling myself as if I’m a dancer.

‘I wish I could learn dancing.’ I thought.

 

________________________________________________________

To be continued.....hope you all like this chapter. Please do subscribe and comment. I really need your support in order to write more. Chapter 5 is up and Chapter 6 will be up soon.