The point where the conflicts starts....

Lights, Camera, Action

Go back and read Chapter 1 if you haven't. Its not the trailer coz I've deleted it. :)

 

 

Junhyung’s POV

I lay there, staring at the fan rotating above me. Why must it comes to this?

We were in the dance studio, practicing for our world tour that is coming next month. I was bending down at one part during Fiction when suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my back. I tried to hold it in by biting my lower lip and holding onto my back but it was too unbearable that I fell forwards, startling Hyunseung that was infront me.

“Yah Junhyung-ah! What’s wrong??” he asked in panic, making someone stopped the music and the rest of them rush towards me. I was already laying on the floor, holding onto my back, shutting my eyes shut.

“Arghh p-pain….” I managed to say.

“Yoseob! Call Jintaek hyung!” Doojoon shouted and he carried me up with the rest of the boys’ help. He managed to bring me to the room where we rest and lay me on the couch. I was groaning in pain all the way that I could feel sweat prickling down my forehead. I was already panting to hold in the pain when Jintaek hyung came. He called the ambulance immediately and here I am, in the hospital. They gave me a few jabs on my back which I think is a painkiller and few minutes later the pain subsided. The doctor told me that I have to go for checkups from now onwards and also to go through some kind of treatment so that my back won’t destitute.

I refused at first because going to regular treatments and checkups would mean I have to miss some shows and pratices. I don’t want that. But he said that our spine is one of the most important part of our body. If I don’t get it treated it might lead to me being paralysed. Now that scared me and I agreeed straightaway.

 

There was a sudden knock at the door that got me back to reality. The door opened at 4minute and Gina walked in with flowers and some fruit baskets. “Hey.. How are you doing?” Gina asked, with concerned written all over her face.

“I’m fine,” I said and gave a her a reassuring smile. All of them stood around the bed and looked at me sympathetically.

“Yah.. I’m not dying. Stop looking at me like that,” I said and they chuckled.

They asked about my condition and I told them about the treatment I was going to go through. All along I was avoiding to see her face. Not now. Not until the others hopefully go out for awhile. She too, didn’t say anything while the others girls asked me around.

“I think I want to get some drink, you girls want anything?” Jiyoon asked.

“Coke,” I interrupted.

“Ha-ha very funny. Until you’re completely healthy, no coke for you!” she said pointing at me. I pretended to be hurt and pouted. I already know I can’t drink it anymore. The boys, our managers, even Prepix told me that I should stop drinking Coke for awhile. That .

The girls told Jiyoon what they want and she along with Sohyeon went out. Gina excused herself to leave earlier because she has another schedule to attend to.

“What a coincidence that nearly all of us are going out. I’m going to the restroom. Gayoon and Hyuna can accompany you oppa,” Jihyun said and grinned. I just smiled and nodded.

When the room finally has only the 3 of us, Gayoon looked around awkwardly. “I guess I’ll leave too if I don’t want to be a lamppost. How weird that all the girls are leaving as if they know the both of you are dating,” she chuckled.

I got worried all of a sudden. “They don’t.. right?” I confirmed.

“No Junhyung… They don’t. Chill will ya? Only the four of us who know about each others’ relationship right?” she shook her head and went out of the room.

I looked at her and she was just looking down on the floor, playing with her fingers. “Aren’t you going to come to me?” I said. She pouted and walked towards me. she sat close to me on the hospital bed and I put my arm across her shoulder as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

“I was really worried you know.. when Doojoon oppa called to say you were admitted to the hospital..” she said softly, pouting. She took my hands and intertwined out hands together.

“Hey.. don’t you trust me? I’m strong!” I said chuckling.

She turned to me and poked hard on my chest. “Ow!”

“Yeah. Very strong..” she said sarcastically.

“Make sure you go to every treatment, every checkups arasso?” she reminded me.

“Neh..”

We remained silent for awhile until I realised that the girls are going to come back anytime soon. “Baby..”

She turned to me. “Hm?”

I cupped one side of her cheek and kissed her deeply. She instantly kissed me back, putting her hand on my chest gently. Her hand moved up towards my neck and she caressed it softly. Suddnely I heard the door opened and we broke the kiss immediately. She stood up from the bed and the both of us turned to the door.

“Oh sorry for interrupting. Should have knocked first,” Gayoon said and giggled.

The two of us sighed in relief and Hyuna took a seat on the chair instead.

 

Doojoon’s POV

I walked to Papa Hong’s office calmly after I’ve been told by Jintaek hyung that I was wanted. I knocked on the office door and entered the office politely.

“You wanted to see me?” I asked.

“Yes yes. Have a seat Doojoon,” he said. I bowed slightly and took the seat infront of his desk.

“I just got a call from Shoemarker and they told me that they want you and Hyuna to be the leads for their CF,” he said. “The rest of 4minute and Beast will also be in but the two of you will act in the main part of the CF.”

I just nodded, listening to the details. “They said the brief idea would be you and Hyuna would be acting like couples. You’re okay with that right?” he said. Couples? .

“Um.. did they say why couples?” I asked trying to pretend to be calm.

“They said something about you being the number one ideal boyfriend so they kinda want to showcase that I supposed?” he said.

“Ohh..” I said almost to myself.

“Is everything okay? I mean you’re not dating anyone are you?” he asked.

“What? No no. Of course not. Its just that.. me and Hyuna..” Hyuna is my bestfriend’s girl. Junhyung’s girl.

“What’s wrong with you and Hyuna? You don’t like her?”

“No of course I like her. I mean, as a friend, you know. I don’t know if I can act like a boyfriend to her..” I said, trying to get out of the situation.

He laughed. “Ah.. Don’t worry I have faith in you! I’ve seen you act and its good. I’m sure you will have no problems,” he said smiling.

I laughed awkwardly. “Neh.. Arasso,” I said. Just hope Junhyung won’t get angry.

 

Anneyong! Can this be my "free fic"? You see what I mean by free is that, i don't have to really care how long or short it is for one chapter. the good thing about it being a free fic, is that i might update more. coz theres no need to think too much. and besides, i kinda changed the storyline of thos sotry in my head so now i dont really know where this fic is going. but its going somewhere though. :P So you guys don't mind this being a free fic right? ;)

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE you <33