Confused

Lights, Camera, Action

Check out my new trailer at the Foreword! :D

Junhyung’s POV

I was finally discharged formt the hospital and was told to rest at home for 1-2 days first before getting back on work proper. My back still hurts when I walk so I have to walk very slowly or rather, limp. Most of the time Yoseob or Dongwoon are the one helping me because the rest of the boys were busy with their individual schedules. As far as I know, Doojoon wasn’t supposed to be very busy but suddenly he was. I didn’t get the chance to ask him since he’s always away. But whatever it is, I’ll get to know it sooner or later. We put our rehearsals  for the world tour on hold for awhile while I take a break.

 

Yoseob was sleeping while Dongwoon was busy with his figurine collectibles in his room. I was just sitting on the couch staring into space. I got tired of watching the television shows that I switched it off. I sighed. I’m seriously bored and I really want to go to the studio.

I decided to try my luck and message Hyuna. Maybe she’s not busy.

To: Baby Girl <3

Hey baby. What’re doing? ^^

I waited and waited, no reply. I keep glancing at my phone for a notification but I got none. Suddenly my phone rang. Without looking at the caller id, I quickly answered it.

“Baby?” I said.

“I’m a grown man already Yong Junhyung. I think you’re the baby here..” S.Tiger hyung answered. My happy expression faded and I slumped deeper into the couch.

“Ahh hyung.. What’s up?” I said glumly.

“How are you? Feeling better?” he asked.

“Yeah. But I’m damn bored right now. Hyung, come to our dorm please..” I pleaded.

“And do what? Play with you?” he chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah I got some toy trains and cars with me right now that fans gave. Or do you want to play with dolls instead? I think I got some..” I said.

He laughed louder. “Oh Junhyung.. I guess you’re really bored huh..” he said.

“Why not we go and see Doojoon’s shooting?” he said.

“Shooting? He has shooting?” So that’s what he had been doing these past few days.

“Oh? You don’t know? He and Hyuna is filming a CF together for Shoemarker.” That made my eyebrow arch. With Hyuna? As in Hyuna, my girlfriend?

“Kim Hyuna?” I reassured.

He chuckled. “Do you know any other Hyuna, Jun? Doojoon didn’t tell you?”

My jaw tightened. Why didn’t any of them tell me this? Its just a CF. Why can’t they tell me?

“I think he’s too busy. Yeah maybe we should pay them a visit,” I said.

“Okay! I’ll pick you up since you’re not that well..” he said and we hang up. Let’s see what you guys are hiding shall we?

 

We reached the place (I don’t know how hyung knows about it) and with some help we got to the place of shooting. Some of the crews recognised us so they showed us the way. The room was quite dark and I started to see some cameras around and we decided to just stay at the back so that we won’t disturb the shooting. S. Tiger got my a chair to sit and he stood beside me. I just saw a brown leather couch in the middle with all the spotlights shining onto it. I looked around and finally saw Doojoon, wearing a white shirt and black jeans with his sleeves pulled up to the elbow. He was talking to one of the crews and then I heard a familiar voice coming into the set. Hyuna walked in and took her place on the couch. She was wearing a black top and white shorts that bearly covers her thigh. Even though I’m used to it, I still don’t like the fact that Cube always tell her to wear clothes that are too exposed.

“Wow Hyuna looks hot as usual..” Tiger hyung whispered. I just smiled although I was burning inside.

Doojoon walked into the set and sat beside next to her very closely. Wait wait. What is she doing?? Is she leaning her body on him?! Yoon Doojoon don’t you dare touch her!

The next thing I know, Doojoon placed his arms casually around her and his hand rested on her bare shoulder. My heart was racing I don’t know why and I feel as if smoke is going to come out from my ears. I’m not the kind of jealous boyfriends you see in dramas but thinking that they kind of hide it from me is something to be suspicious about. Is this why she told me to never miss any checkups and treatments? So I will never know about this? I know I should trust her but me being the weak one right now just made me insecure.

“Silent on set!” the director said and the filming begin.

The whole time I just wanted to look away. Their close interactions, the way he touch her hair, her shoulder. The way he looked at her as if he was really in love with her. I seriously can’t take it. Doojoon was serious but Hyuna couldn’t stop giggling. It’s as if she’s not guilty at all! Is she doing it on purpose so that they can retake it again and again?

After a few takes they were sent for a break while the director checked if the scenes taken was okay.

“Since they are going for a break, I want to go for a toilet break too,” Tiger hyung said and we walked to the nearest restroom. I waited down the hall, leaning on the wall while waiting for him. I saw some crews started walking out of the set and went downstairs. From afar I saw Hyuna and Doojoon talking happily to each other as Doojoon for her many NGs. I raised an eyebrow and stared at them.

Suddenly Doojoon looked up and his eyes met mine. He stopped walking abruptly. Hyuna looked behind seeing that he wasn’t walking with her. She followed his gaze and she saw me. I saw her lips mouthing my name slowly and both of them were in shock. I scoffed and looked away from them. Without waiting for Tiger hyung, I limped away slowly.

“Junhyung wait! Junhyung!” Doojoon shouted. Hyuna also called my name but I continued limping away faster. I heard footsteps following me from behind and I know they are catching up with me. I don’t want to hear any explanations now. I’m too angry to accept any.

Suddenly I missed a step and fell forwards on my knees. I looked really pathetic in that state. Doojoon got to me first and grabbed my arm to help me up but I snatched my arm away from his grip. I looked up and stared at him.

“I don’t need help from liars,” I said. With my strength and ego I bring myself up and supported myself with the wall. I looked at both of them and Hyuna was pleading my with her eyes. She didn’t say anything.

“Shocked that I’m here?” I scoffed.

“It’s a CF for goodness sake. How long do you think you can keep it away from me huh? Swtich off the tv everytime it shows up?” I laughed mockingly.

“Jun.. I can explain,” Doojoon said.

“I may be weak now, but I’m not stupid,” I said, ignoring his last sentence. I saw Tiger hyung walking out from the restroom and he was searching for me. I pushed past them and limp towards Tiger Hyung.

He saw me and also saw Doojoon and Hyuna behind me. “Oh Doojoon! Hyuna!” he waved.

“Let’s go hyung. They said they’re busy. We shouldn’t disturb them,” I said, pulling his arm and walking away. He was a little bit confused but he walked out with me anyway. I’m just so confused right now. I need to get away from them before I say some things that I might regret later.

 

Uh-oh.... drama is starting.....