Realisation

Lights, Camera, Action

Junhyung’s POV

I went to Cube Entertainment since Tiger hyung said he had to go back to his studio. He offered to send me first but not to trouble him, I just went along with him. Also, I have to check something.

I’ve ignored all messages and calls from both of them. One, I was still angry. Two, I’m confused and I can’t talk to them before I sort my own mind out. Three, I don’t want to say something that I would regret soon.

As I limped through the corridor, I bumped into the person I’ve been wanting to see.

“Oh Junhyung-ah. What are you doing here? I thought you weren’t supposed to go back to work yet?” she asked as she approached me.

“Yeah. Long story. Anyway, can I talk to you?” I asked.

“Isn’t that what we’re doing?”

“I mean privately,” I said softer. She nodded, understanding the meaning behind the talk.

We went into the empty dance studio and sat on the wooden knee-level cupboards by the side.

“Busy much?” I asked, seeing her wiping her sweat after what I assumed a very tiring session of dance rehearsals for her solo debut. She just smiled tiredly.

“So what is it that you wanna say?”

“Did Doojoon or Hyuna tell you about a CF?” I asked, getting straight to the point.

“The CF they are doing together? Yeah. Why?” she answered simply. So they didn’t hide from her? Why hide from me?

Seeing that I was frowning to myself while thinking, she asked again. “Everything ok?”

“Neither of them told me. I was getting suspicious. But…they told you,” I said.

Gayoon chuckled. “Come on.. You’re sick remember? Maybe they want you to rest instead of visiting them if you know because they know you will. I won’t coz I don’t have the extra time,” she explained. I pouted slightly, thinking about what she said. Am I being too suspicious?

“Its just a CF Junhyung. And its not like Doojoon is single that you’re worried she might fall for him instead. He’s mine you know,” she said, pretending to be overprotective. I laughed short. Maybe she’s right. I should have trusted them in the first place. they just wanted me to rest. And here I am calling them a liar. God I feel like a jerk right now.

“I feel like a jerk,” I said softly.

“What did you do?” she asked worriedly.

“I was bored so Tiger hyung brought me to see their shooting. I was already shocked when they were shooting together without telling me and then when I got there I see them being so intimate. Like couples. He touched her hair, arms.. She leaned on him, laughing all cute and bubbly..” I trailed off.

“So you know. I thought they were going behind my- our backs. But since they told you.. maybe not,” I added.

“Okay honestly, I know they are going to act like a couple. That’s what Doojoon said. But when you describe to me, hah, I feel quite jealous too,” she said, laughing to herself.

“But since he did tell me so I guess I’m not as hurt as you. I understand. But trust Hyuna, Junhyung. She loves you and only you.”

I bit my lower lip. “Yeah.. I should have kept that in mind instead of shouting at them just now..”

“Apologise Junhyung. But give your reasons why you did that. I’m sure they will forgive you.”

I nodded and at that time the dancers started coming into the dance studio for the next practice session. “I have to go now. Don’t think too much okay?” Gayoon said, standing up and placing a hand on my shoulder. I just smiled at her.

“Thanks Gayoon. I don’t know what I might do next if it wasn’t for you,” I said gratefully.

“No problem. Remember what I said okay? And can you go out on your own? Do you need me to send you?” she said.

I chuckled. “Yeah I can. I’m not handicapped or anything.”

 

I went back to my own studio and thought over the things I wanted to say to them. Doojoon may be difficult. But I bet Hyuna is even more difficult.

I told Tiger hyung that I needed to go somewhere first. He was worried and wanted to send me where ever I need to go but I insist that I was pretty much capable to go myself. With some hesitation he let me off but reminded me countless of times to call someone if I feel uncomfotable or any discomfort.

I know I should rest but I really felt wrong and stupid for my actions that I don’t mind the pain for now. Later. I can rest at night. I can rest after they have forgiven me.

 I went straight home by a cab after I’ve gotten all the things I needed. Now is just time to prepare.

 

I was lying on my bed after dinner and taking my medication. I couldn’t sleep even though its already night. The others had came back to the dorm except Doojoon. I hope its work and not because he want to avoid fighting with me.

Just then I heard the front door open. I got up slowly, putting a hand on my back like some old man, and walked out of my room. I saw Doojoon closing the door and turning around tiredly. He was shocked for awhile when he saw me at the hallway of our rooms.

I walked towards him and he took small steps further into the dorm. “Hey,” I said.

“Hey,” he replied warily.

“Can we talk?” I said, gesturing to the couch in the living room. He nodded.

 

I was facing him while he stared at his fingers, not knowing what to say. “I’m sorry,” I said.

He looked up at me, slightly surprised. “Eh?”

“I was wrong of accusing you and Hyuna just now. I should have trusted both of you. But what would you do if you saw your girl being so close with another guy that is not that bad looking- although not as good looking as her own boy, but.. you get me, right?” I said. Doojoon let out a chuckle and nodded.

“And you hide it from me. Usually when people hide things, something must be up,” I said.

“Then what made you change your mind?” he asked.

“Gayoon. She told me that you had told her about the CF.” He nodded to himself.

“Am I forgiven? I’m really sorry bro. Really.”

“You’re lucky you’re sick right now. Or I would totally wrestle you to the ground. You called me a liar!” he said, pouting angrily.

“I know.. I’m sorry. Oh! I got something for you. Wait here,” I said and went to my room.

I went back out to the living room and gave him a big brown box with a pink ribbon tied on it.

“Pink? Seriously?” he arched an eyebrow. I just grinned.

He lifted the cover and his eyes widened. He took out one of the paper origami ball I had painstakingly made over the afternoon and looked at it all round. I had shaded parts of it black to make it look like a soccer ball and written ‘I’m sorry’ on each and everyone of the paper balls.

His mouth hanged opened. “How many are there?”

“32,” I said smiling. He smiled proudly after the shocked expression left his face.

“Why?” he asked.

“Coz I really, sincerely, apologise. I didn’t punch you or anything, but still. So will you forgive me? Please..” I begged. He scoffed.

“Even if you don’t do this, I will still forgive you pabo-yah. You’re my brother,” he said ruffling my hair. I laughed. Now its time for my girl.

 

Sorry for not updating! Blame this!!!!!

tumblr_mgkliuCM9n1qkruj2o1_500.jpg

I'm really addicted when it comes to STORYBOOKS. Didn't use the laptop for almost three days! And I'm the type who can't stay away from laptop. So yeah.. Sorry! But I'm bacckk! :D For those who love books like me, should try to read these. Except for the top one. Its kinda... boring? Yeah :)

 

And for those who don't know why I choose 32, its coz Dujun's jersey number is 32. But i'm not that sure. Thats just what i see in pictures. :))

image