Hiding

Lights, Camera, Action

 

Junhyung’s POV

I was in my studio, writing lyrics as per normal. Composing seems easy when you have the inspiration. There’s no need to force anything out because it will all just flow through your pen. Suddenly my phone lit up beside me, indicating a message.

From: Baby girl<3

Hey, wanna go for lunch? ^^

I just smiled seeing her message. I don’t why but even the simplest and smallest things that she does make me smile. I guess that’s what people call falling in love.

To: Baby girl<3

Yeah sure. Meet me at the studio?

I placed my phone on the desk and continued with my writing while waiting for her reply.

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands sliding down my body from behind, hugging me. I was startled at first since I was too immersed into the music blasting in my ears and focusing on my writing. I turned instantly and slide of my headphones to hang on my neck. And there she was, giggling at my reaction with her straight bangs almost covering her eyes.

“You’re so cute when you’re shocked!” she laughed.

I narrowed my eyes at her and pouted slightly to the side. “You dare scare me? Huh??” I said, standing up and walking slowly towards her.

“Uh-oh..” she said cutely and retreat backwards slowly.

“Yup. Uh-oh is right. No one scares Yong Junhyung,” I said, nearing her. The back of her legs met with the couch and she fell on it. I smirked and hovered over her quickly before she could get up. Both my hands were on each side of her head on the backrest of the couch while one of my knees was on the seat.

I moved my face nearer to hers. She tried to act scared but she couldn’t control her smile from spreading. As I got nearer, she shut her eyes immediately. How cute.

I choose to leave just a small peck at the tip of her nose and waited for her response.

She opened her eyes slowly, sensing that I wasn’t going to kiss her. I just smiled. She pouted and frowned slightly. She pushed me away and crossed her arms, looking away from me.

“Waeyo? Were you expecting something?” I chuckled.

“Of course not!” she retorted but I could see her blushing from the side.

“Okay then. Let’s go eat!” I said, turning away and took my phone on the table.

“Yah~!”

I chuckled at her whine and faced her. I my lips slightly and cupped her face before placing a soft kiss on her pouty lips. As I moved back, she opened her eyes and grinned at me.

“Come on.. I’m hungry..” I said, pulling her up. She held my hand and we walked out. I was locking the studio when she suddenly let go of my hand. I turned and saw that Dongwoon was walking towards us. I finish locking up and smiled at the maknae.

“Hey hyung, Hyuna. Where’re you going?” he asked as he approached us.

“Eat. You’ve eaten with the others just now right?” I said.

“Neh. Why didn’t you follow us just now?” he raised an eyebrow, trying to shot me a suspicious look.

“I was busy just now. And coincidentally Hyuna wanted to eat lunch when I was done so I’m eating with her,” I said casually. His expression changed to normal again and nodded with his mouth slightly ajar.

“Ahh.. Okay then. Enjoy your lunch! Don’t get caught with the reporters or they might spread rumors,” he warned us.

“Yeah. Thanks Dongwoon,” I said and we walked opposite directions.

When we lost sight of him, we let out our breaths that we didn’t even noticed was being hold.

“That was close,” Hyuna said softly.

 

We went to our usual Korean foodstall at a quite remote area. The owner was a foreigner and she doesn’t really recognize us as celebrities. Even though its isolated, we still sit at the furthest seat at the back where people coming in and out can’t see.

Only in this foodstall we can act freely like other couples. It’s a cubicle where we sit on the floor and there are Japanese-like mattresses provided. We just sat side by side, eating our meals while chatting about our day.

We are always busy with schedules and such that we don’t get to see each other often. Only rare times like this that we get to eat lunch together.

 

Doojoon’s POV

“I guess you’re gonna be quite busy now..” I said, looking at my cup of iced coffee. She just nodded.

We were sitting side by side, leaning on the wall inside the dance studio. There was just the two of us since the dancers went for break. I was happy for her when she told me that she was given a chance to do a solo debut like Hyuna but now I realized that I can’t spend time as much with her anymore.

“But we can still meet at night right?” she smiled.

“Are you sure? I bet you’re going to be tired after singing and dancing the whole day,” I pouted.

“Aigoo yeobo ah.. I’m never too tired for you.” She giggled.

I turned to her with a much happy smile. “So are we going to meet outside or.. my room?” I smirked.

She punched my upper arm hard, pouting slightly. “You ert! Outside of course!”

“Oww…”I whined, rubbing my arm continuously.

“Now you know how your members feel when you hit them,” she said proudly.

“But you always hit me!” I complained.

“So do you!” We tried to stare hard at each other as if asking for a fight but end up laughing.

I casually lay my head on her lap and she played with the ends of my hair with her fingers.

“Can I touch this?” she chuckled, pointing to my spiked fringe.

“Andwae!” I stopped her hand before she could touch.

“I took a long time to do it you know..” I said, pressing down the sides of my sideburns.

“Tsk. You’re so vain! Even I’m not as vain as you!”

“That’s why I love you Gayoonie,” I grinned from ear to ear. “Opposites attract.”

“Uh huh.. So if opposites attract, who’s ugly and who’s pretty?” she smiled.

“Uh…” I thought for a long time.

“Yah! How can you even think!” she smacked my chest.

“Who would say themselves ugly??” I defended. She pouted with a frown and crossed her arms, looking away from me.

“Aissh.. Okay okay you’re the pretty one..” I said, caressing her cheek with my thumb.

Her smile was back and she look at me satisfied.

“You’re pretty.. but I’m handsome!” I said and quickly got off her running for my life when she tried to hit me ten times hard.

I ran out of the studio and bumped into Yoseob. Suddenly I frozed seeing him. .

“Yah Doojoon don’t you-“ Gayoon stopped her tracks when she saw Yoseob infront of me.

“Are you two playing catching?” Yoseob asked.

“Bwoh? Oh yeah. We are. You know her.. Always beating people up,” I said gesturing to Gayoon beside me.

Gayoon punched my arm again and glared at me but my attention was already on the pain in my arm. Gosh is she a wrestler??

Yosoeb just chuckled. “The both of you act like fighting couples..” he commented, shaking his head.

I laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of my neck.

“Don’t fight too much or you’ll end up together!” Yoseob laughed and walked off, laughing.

“Yeahh….” I said softly to myself.

“Why did you run out!” Gayoon smacked my arm when we saw Yoseob disappeared by the corner.

“You were too scary!” I shuddered. “You’re lucky its not Papa Hong or one of our managers..” I said.