Bloom, chapter 5

Bloom

It felt weird, watching Tao as the younger was listening to SNSD while cleaning living room but Xiumin couldn't look away. The way maknae's hips swayed to the rythm was like a spell, making his stare like a pedo from his spot on the old, worn-out sofa in the middle of the room. He heard some lyrics left Tao's mouth when "Gee" was on, making the older smile at the cute voice. Suddenly, Tao turned to him and marched towards the sofa.

"Ge, why don't you help me? Get your lazy-bun up."

He sighed as Tao grabbed his arm and tried to pull him up. Then, he felt how Tao slipped on the polished floor and a moment later they were on the floor. He felt the younger's breath on his neck when he tried to get up. Pushing himself away with his hands, he stared down at Tao. The chinese let out a small moan because of the pain and opened his feline eyes, staring back at him.

"Ge?"

It felt like a poison, the soft and sweet perfume coming from the younger boy that he couldn't help but snuggle his nose into Tao's neck, making him giggle and whine. He raised one of his arms and placed it on the pale neck too, pulling Tao closer to his body. He wanted to stay like this forever, being lost in tao's smell. But then they heard the door click and Tao quickly pushed him away, getting up from the floor. He watched dumbfounded as the younger sent him a shy smile before going to greet the others.

What the hell just happened?!

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ -_- ___ ___ ___

Half a week later, Xiumin felt like he was cursed. They were alone with Tao again, sitting in the kitchen while chatting. He watched how Tao raised his cup of tea on those soft, bow-shaped lips. It felt as if everything the younger did was to . He sighed and rested his head on the table.

Maybe I'm just sick?

He felt a soft hand in his hair, petting his head gently. He raised his head and stared at the younger.

"Ge, what's wrong? Do you feel sick?" 

The room was dimlit, making Tao glow in the lights that illuminated through the window. It seemed like the buzzing outside died down as their eyes met again. Xiumin could only stare in those eyes that seemed as black as night. Without knowing, he had stood up and made his way to Tao, making the younger look at him quizically. The younger din't fight back when Xiumin pulled him up against him. It was weird, the heigh difference went completely unnoticed as the older raised his hand to Tao's cheek with the back of his hand. He felt Tao lean into the touch, small smile on his lips. It made him want more. 

With one swift motion, he placed the younger on the table, spilling over both of their cups, tea dripping down the table quietly. He smiled softly at the confused look that Tao sent him before kissing the younger on his lips. After some minutes, he felt how Tao slowly lifted his arms and grabbed his shirt by the shoulders, clinging to him. He smiled into the kiss and pulled the chinese closer to him by waist, pressing their bodies together. He pulled away and looked at the boy sitting in front of him. The way Tao was breathing, mouth open a little and legs apart because of Xiumin standing between them. It was y, completely different from the look Tao usually sported. He was so used to the cute pandaish look that the sight made him feel bothered and hot. Just as he was about to kiss the boy again, they heard the front door being opened again... And again, Tao pushed him away and hopped down from the table, sending him a little smile again and leaving... Leaving him to earn for more....

Dammit, what a tease, Taozi.

______________________________________________________

A/N: So quite a short chappy >.< Don't worry, XiuTao will get 2 chapters like everybody else, so wait, ne?

Comment and subscribe~~!!!

Saranghae, Chunsa <3