Bloom, chapter 2

Bloom

Those little glances, touches, brushes went on for a whole another week. Every time Kris noticed Tao, he felt how his insides were suddenly very jumpy, heart beating so loudly that for a moment he thought that Tao heard it. He didn't know how much of this sweet tortuing he could take, watching how Tao was walking down the corridor of SMENT, skin-tight jeans showing of his long lengs. How could he miss the phase when Tao was growing? It seemed as if the change had come overnight, turning the sweet pandaboy into gorgeous model with dark, cat-like eyes that drowned you once you looked into them.

The breaking-point came two days later. Their manager had gone to an important meeting and wouldn't come back until next day, leaving the boys by them own. Xiumin and LuHan, being good geges as they are, thought that it would be fun to go clubbing, to release stress, ya kno'. The club was one of the best of the town, where only rich and famous could get in. The dancefloor was full of sweaty people in the latest fashion trends. Kris gulped as he felt Tao walking past him, slightly grabbing onto his hand. The maknae turned back and smiled at him.

"Kris-gege, I wanna dance."

The leader nodded slightly before guiding Tao into the mass of dancers. Their closeness was everything but comfrotable, his heart was beating quickly again, hands clumsily grabbing Tao's waist. He looked at the younger who's eyes were closed as he danced to the slow dubstep song that was playing from gigantic speakers. He felt how Tao's hands s around his neck, making him shiver with the contact. 

"Gege, you aren't dancing, are you?"

The boy hummed into his ear slowly, almost purring. It felt hot and those black jeans that Lay suggested him to wear were getting uncomfrotable. He tightened his hold on the younger as he leaned closer to the boy.

"I'm thirsty, let's get something to drink, ok?"

Tao nodded and released his arms, smiling gently at the older. Kris could only feel his face heat up more. How could the younger turn from someone y as hell into a innocent boy the moment later? The pressed their way to the bar and sat down on high black chairs next to each other. Kris pulled out his wallet as he checked the night's menu. The barman turned to them, young but with cheap everything. His colonge made Kris want to throw up.

"Yes, sir?"

He watched how the man addressed him while shamelessy staring at Tao who was playing with a coctail straw. That cheap bastard...

"A Bloody Mary for me, Tao?"

The younger turned to him and smiled again, sending a disgusted glance at the drooling bartender before looking at him again.

"Just a glass of orange juice, please."

Kris nodded at the barman and watched as the man started to mix his drink, still drooling over Tao. Half a minute later the coctail was placed in front of him before the bartender turned to Tao. It's gonna be bad....

"Hey y."

The leader felt how the anger inside him started to grow as the cheap idiot grabbed Tao's hand and started to flirt with him. The younger sent him a pleading glance before yanking his hand free. Kris stood up and went behind Tao, wrapping his arms around the boy. He tilted the youngers head before crashing their lips together, grabbing  the bartenders collar at the same time. He pulled away from Tao and sent the other man a rock-hard glare.

"Hey cheap bastard, no flirting with what's mine, got it?"

With that, he pulled Tao away from the bar, towards the exit. 

As soon as they were out, Kris pushed the younger against the stone wall, pinning one of his hand over his head. He stared at the flushed boy for a second before kissing him again. He could feel Tao whimper as they french kissed. Suddenly, the boy was pushing him away. He took a step back in suprise, catching his breath. He watched how Tao held a hand on his chest, sliding into a sitting position. 

"Gege, why'd you do that?"

The innocent boy was back, staring at him with black eyes. He crouched down and pulled the boy into his embrace. 

"I'm sorry Tao, I didn't think."

"You're drunk, gege."

He felt the boy standing up from his embrace and opening the club door again. Kris grabbed onto the younger's hand once again.

"Don't you want it, Tao?"

"Want what, gege? It's getting late, let's find the others."

With that, the younger slipped away from him, into the smokey and sweaty club.

Didn't he realized what he was doing to me?

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hi~~ It's a crappy chapter... But, heyyyy, better than nothing, ey?

Comment and subscribe~~ (I'm dying to know what you think >.<)

Saranghae, Chunsa >///<