Skills

The Tale of Two Sisters

 

Nara’s POV

 

                I lead Hyori and I out of the coffee shop and I started making my way toward home. I felt like was something up because Hyori was ridiculously quiet… Maybe she had her headphones in. That’s when I felt a hard and cold impact on the back of my head. Lifting my hand I touched the cold substances on my beanie. “Oh my god… Hyori! You !” I screamed ripping of my beanie and shaking out the melting snow. Releasing out an angry breath I quickly grabbed a clump of snow. Forming it into a ball I chucked it at my blonde sister. She stumbled as it hit her right in the cheek.

“Ha! that!” I yelled, sprinting away from my enraged sister... We were both running, with snow balls flying throw the air and our laughter ringing out. It was our first snowball fight in years.

I manage to sneak up on Hyori and shoved some snow down her shirt and she could only scream out and run after me. My chicken legs carrying me quickly over the snow with Hyori tailing me, a snowball in her hand, shouting English cuss words at me.  

Then out of the blue, I was hit in the back of the head again. I turned quickly and tossed my last snowball at her but it epically missed her, and she was still coming. I spun around trying to get free of her my sister’s death glare and scary walk. I kept running looking over my shoulder I didn’t see that there person standing front of me and  I ran into them . Stumbling a little I took a step back, but fell backwards landing on the frozen ground.

                “Ow…” I muttered, crinkling my nose I glanced up at the tall figure that I ran into.

                “Are you okay?” A boy with blue hair asked, staring down at me with worried eyes I nodded at tilted my head to the side noticing five others behind him.

                . “Oh it’s you!” I smiled recognizing the six boys that come to the coffee shop almost every day, plus Hyori loved their music and made me listen to them all the time, “And I'm okay.”

                “Nara!” I heard Hyori shout, her voice still spitting venom. I tried to scramble up, but I slipped on the ice and fell again, landing hard on my . Before I could even recover and snowball hit me in the back of the head.

I whipped around to Hyori, “I fell down! That should count as a time out!” I screamed only to receive another snowball in the face and I quickly wiped off the snow.

                “Sorry!” she called starting to walk over her shyness kicking in as she noticed BAP standing there. Again I tried to stand up but my feet slipped and caused me to land forward scrapping my hands and arm roughly against the icy sidewalk.

“Why won’t the ground let me up?” I whined kicking my feet biting my lip.

 “Nara! Your arm’s bleeding…” Hyori pointed down at my arm. And sure enough there was that crimson iron dripping down my arm.

 “Oh wow, someone help me up so I can go home…” I said lifting my arms up being a little pissed at Hyori. If she didn’t throw those stupid snowballs at me I would’ve been fine. Soon one of the guys with blond hair and little red in it made his way over to me. Bending over he placed a hand behind my back and the other under my knees. With ease he lifted me off the ground and held me bridal style.

“What are you doing?” I squeaked slightly blushing from the embarrassment.

 “Carrying you home that’s what I'm doing.” He said simply gesturing to Hyori to lead the way home.

“I'm not crippled!” I pouted crossing my arms over my chest as they started following Hyori down the sidewalk.

“You can’t even get up off the ground, so yeah you're crippled.” He shrugged sifting a little in his arms.

 I sighed and shook my head looking at the others waddling through the snow.” So, while were all together like this lets get to know each other.” I nodded and watched everyone stop walking and turn to me. “I'm Nara,” I announced pointing to myself. “That’s Hyori my older sister.” Hyori lifted her hand slowly giving it a small wave.

The guys nodded and soon an awkward silence fell over us and I could see Hyori shifting uncomfortable in her spot. “Aren’t you going to introduce yourselves?”

 “You don’t know us?” The boy with chubby cheeks asked a small stunned look crossed his face.

“Not really, no, I don’t know you.” I spoke dryly, staring at him.

 “Well I'm Youngjae.” He answered, pointing to himself beaming brightly.

“I'm Himchan.” A handsome guy with black hair introduced himself.

“I'm Daehyun.” The one with dark brown hair said.

“I'm Yongguk.” The guy carrying me answered giving me a goofy smile.

“I'm Jongup.” The guy that looked like a bunny mumbled moving a little closer to Hyori.

 “And I'm Zelo.” The boy I ran into with blue hair nodded at me.

 “Nice to meet you guys!” I exclaimed throwing my hands up almost hitting Yongguk in the face causing everyone to burst out in laughter.

“Okay we are almost home.” Hyori pointed down the street towards our house. “Let’s get going, I'm freezing…”