New Job

The Tale of Two Sisters

A/n!  Hi this is the other author animeprey216 I write Hyori's POV so I guess you know whats going down now.

 

Hyori's POV
 

I stared at the clock still angry about my stolen bagel, but being lazy I never made myself another. Digging through my bag I pulled out my purple laptop and powered it up.

Leaning on the counter for awhile I finally found a job for a waiter at a small resturant. Writing a note just incase Nara got home I left grabbing her works address as I left. Shoving my phone into my pocket I walked down the busy street until I stood infront of the restarunt. Pushing the glass door open I quickly bowed, "Anneog! I'm here for the job." I looked up and smiled at the man leaning agaisnt the counter. His hair was brownish black and he was tall.

"Anneog, I'm glad to have you for the job you seem like a nice girl." He smiled and extended his hand. Placing my hand into his  he shook it before dropping it. "When can you start?" he asked looking down on me.

"Ummmm???? Well I can start today?" I shurgged as I looked around the busy restarunt.

"Good, here. Have fun if you need any help just come and find me okay?" He handed me a black apron and I nodded as I started running around.

************************************************

My feet ached from working five hours. Ending my shift I hung up my apron and grabbed my coat and disappeared into the cold air.

"Now lets see here?" I tapped my lips looking at the piece of paper. Looking down the street and back up I found my sisters work. Best part? It was right across the street. Running across the street I flung the door open. Smacking it hard agasint the wall bringing my sisters attention over to me and I just smiled and waved.

"Take it easy on the door!" She whinned in english.

"Sorry it was an accident." I retroted back closibng the door carefully.

"Unni, what are you doing here?" She asked switching back to korean.

"You left directions on the table and you owe me a bagel." I glarred and she only raised an eyebrow at me before I could finish speaking.

"You're not as shy as usual?" I looked at her confused.

"Why would I be-" I noticed a group of six boys standing near the counter. My eyes hit the floor. "Anneog." I gave a slight bow with a face red as cherries. My sister and the guys busted up laughing at my embarassment. " I just wanted to say I got a job across the street." I muttered becomer shyer by the minute.

"We gotta go." Said one with a deep voice and pushed the others out. I gave one last bow before turning and pranced up to NAra who was cleaning up their cups. Sliding down the wall my hands found their way into my short blonde hair and started messing it up.

"That was funny."

"Shut up.." I stuck my tounge at her, but she only laughed.

when her boss came back she scooped the little boy up and waved as we started heading home.

"I can't wait for tomorrow!" Nara said stuffing her hands into her pockets. Slipping an arm inbetween hers we walked home laughing for no reason.

Pushing the front doors open I threw my coat onto the couch and Nara glared. Picking it back up I placed it into the closet and she only smiled. Looking down at the wooden floors I headed towards the kitchen.

On my toes I flung open one of the white cupboard doors and pulled out two bags of tea and started making us something

 

 

This is the kitchen I know its big

tradition-white-kitchen-island-storage.j

 

 

Yay the chapters done!! So Thursday I was having fun in class when a guy was reading some of my stories and was like

tumblr_m10ng9e8Hs1qgd2hio1_500_large.gif

 

He was like did that just happened? And I'm Like

 

He looked at me before freaking out when he read the next page....

image

 

Any ways Bye!!! Stay tune for next chapter!!

 

image