We will now be together.. forever..

I'll wait for you ⊷ ⌊even if it takes four seasons⌉
chapter six                                      .
We will now be together.. forever..

 

The two of us here like when we met yesterday

Like that promise we made the first time

I'll be able to see you again, right?

We'll be together again, right?

 

As the white snow always melts

I'll melt your heart with warmth

If you just dream next to me

We, together, you and I forever

                                                           .

  

credits : weheartit for the pictures & kimchi hana @sfi for the lyrics

 


*italicized means flashbacks.

 

“Yah?! That’s what you’ll greet me? Just stare at me?” she asked jokingly and let out a slight laugh.

 

I didn’t reply her back in words; instead, I replied her a hug. A tight hug.

 

“You came..” I whispered to her with a cracked voice. I didn’t notice that I was already crying on her shoulders.  “You came..” I muttered again.

 

“Yah! Of course I came! I promised, right?” she muffled in my chest.

 

“I missed you so much” I said sniffling endlessly.

 

“I missed you too!” she hugged my tightly. I can also feel her longingness towards me. I can feel her heart beating, responding to my heart as well like they are also having their own conversation.

 

She freed herself in my arms to take a good look at me. She caressed my cheeks, softly wiping my tears away and said, “you didn’t change at all” she chuckled.

 

“You seemed to be pretty now” I smiled at her and she playfully slapped me in my shoulder.

 

“Why? Am I not pretty back then?” she pouted that cutest pout of hers. I cupped her chin and move my face closer to hers. Expecting my move, she closed her eyes slowly. I just looked at her.

 

“Ahh~ so cute!” I pinched her cheeks and she shrieked like hell.

 

“Yah!” she whined and pushed me slightly and blushed by her sudden act, making her embarrassed.

 

I chortled at her expression. She’s getting red like a tomato. “You did miss me that much!” I , looking into her eyes and leaned to her level.

 

“Yeah, I did miss you that much..” she looked down and playfully kicked the ground.

 

“Well, how’s your mom already?” I asked her, curious if her surgery is a success.

 

“She’s alright now. I’m thankful that she’s given another chance to live” She happily stated at me.

 

“As corny as it sounds but can you also give me the chance to live my life with you?” I seriously asked at her. I really gathered my courage up just to ask this question to her, a question that’ll make our future, to be together or not.

 

She stared at me with twinkle in her eyes. “Since when has been my Ki Bum so good with words?” she jokingly asked and giggled to herself.

 

“Yah! I’m serious!” I whined like a child at her not-so-expected reply.

 

She chortled at my childishness. “Oh my Ki Bum is still that childish boy!” she playfully messed my hair.

 

“I’m childish? You’re the childish one!” I retorted, again, starting to tease each other.

 

“Eung!” she nodded. She has gotten insane, I’m just joking at her, why did she agree?

 

“You agree that you’re childish, huh~” I scoffed at her.

 

“No! I mean, Yes, I’m willing to give our love another chance and also to spend my life with you” She confessed.

 

I stared at her looking shocked but at the same time, happy to accept my love again, to start again a new life with her, to spend my whole life being with her.

 

“Stay by my side, I can’t bear another day not being with you” She begged and stared at me with sincerity.

 

“I will, I promise. I’ll stay by your side, forever”

 

“I love you”

 

“I love you too”

 


 

   THE AUTHOR'S NOTES  

So this is where it all end! I am so sorry for the crappy ending. hohoho. XD but i hope you enjoy reading my fanfic. I dunno if I should write more tho. Haha. I'm getting uncreative these past few years. thank you so much for tuning in~ (: