Autumn ⊷ I fell for you like fallen autumn leaves

I'll wait for you ⊷ ⌊even if it takes four seasons⌉
chapter three                                                 .
Autumn I fell for you like fallen autumn leaves

 

I remembered that one autumn we strolled on that path,

while holding hands, i think about it again

I think of you who would always wipe away

That time we divided that one yellow-pigmented leaf, I remember

                                                                       .

  

credits : weheartit for the pictures & kimchi hana @sfi for the lyrics


*italicized means flashbacks.

 

 

Dried leaves were scattered everywhere, signaling that the autumn has finally come. I made my way through my working place, watching every people passed my way. Then suddenly, I paused for a second, eyeing that certain thing which caught my attention. The Bench.

Memories begin to well up in my mind again as I remembered the time we shared in this bench.

 

“Ki Bum-ah! You’re late!” she said then slapped me on myshoulders.

 

“Mianhae! I’ve left something so I went back and got it.Tthat’s why I’m late” I explained. She just then gave me a smile.

 

“Arasseo! Then let’s go!” she grabbed me by the hand and I followed her steps.

 

I felt the weird current passing right through my veins the moment she grab hold of my hand, giving me those shivers right down my spine. My body twitched for a sec. I felt the burning heat of my cheeks. Her soft and warm hands, like I don’t want to let go of her hand, or to let her go of me.

 

“Hey! You’re not talking?” she looked at me while she’s still marching in the pathway.

 

“Why? I have nothing to talk about!” I answered plainly.

 

“Sheesh. You’re being weird again!” then she turned around ignoring my odd silence.

 

After a some couple of minues, we’ve got tired of walking around so we sat in the nearby park bench. Being shy to start a conversation, we just sat in silence and inhaled the scent that the autumn brought to us.

 

“You know what Ki Bum?” she suddenly started while she picked up a dried leaf and played with it. I looked at her way and she just smiled.

 

She then continued. “You’re so annoying at times..” she chuckled. Maybe she knows that I feel kinda disappointed about that, since I was expecting the opposite.

 

“Well then! You’re nothing but a big mouth!” I shot at her. Her smile slowly faded and formed into a pout.

 

“Hmpft! Then you’re an air-headed freako!” She shot back at me. Here we are again, teasing and mocking each other. Well, it’s our daily routine! You can’t blame us.

 

“Just shut up and listen!” I retorted. She stared at me blankly. I sighed before I gathered a lot of courage to continue what I said.

 

“You know, I’m not that serious in a lot of things, right?” I continued. “like what I did just now, right?” She just smiled and nodded her head in agreement.

 

“I know! You don’t have to worry!” she said chuckling.

 

“Here!” I fished the small box from my pocket and handed it to her. It was laced with a big pink ribbon that matched the faded purple color of the box. She held it curiously and hesitated at first to open the box.

 

“Open it! It’s for you!” I insisted. She slowly untied the ribbon and opened the box. There she saw a silver necklace with a key attached in the middle of the heart pendant.

 

“What’s the occasion?” she curiously asked, still staring at the pretty necklace lying in the box..

 

“Nothing! It’s just, I want you to give something!” I nervously answered and picked a dried leaf on my side and playfully ripped it into pieces.

 

“Yah! Do you have no intentions of putting it to me?” she asked angrily. “Put this around my neck!” she demanded and shoved the necklace to my face.

 

“You can put it all by yourself” I retorted and turned around to avoid her glare.

 

“You’re so not sweet!” She screamed. “Ahh, it’s such a waste! The buyer of this thing has a taste but soo not sweet!” she talked to the necklace like some kind of an idiot.

 

“Yah! What did you just say?” I asked. “Nothing!” she denied and a smile formed on the corner of her lips.

 

“Okay! Let me have the necklace!” I took hold of the necklace and let her turn around so that I can place the necklace around her neck. After I attached the other end, “yah, face here!” turned her around to face me.

 

“Isn’t it pretty? Ahh! It looks so pretty!” her smiling eyes twinkled and then she looked at me. “Thank you!” she said and gave me a peck in the cheek.

 

I blushed for a second and just smiled at her, scratching the back of my head. She then picked heaps of dried leaves and threw it to me and laughed merrily. I snapped back to my senses and chased her around also throwing her some dried leaves for a revenge.

 

That memory of us in that bench will never be forgotten. It will be forever living in that valuable place. I snapped back to where I am now and continued walking. Her priceless expressions that time, I will always have it in my heart.

 


 

  THE AUTHOR'S NOTES  

I was about to update yesterday but there are things i firstly need to prioritize tho. (my thesis and my bestie who just came back! ^^ hihi.) so i'm sorry. and now here's my chapter three~ as you can see I didn't include the chorus. There's nothing I can write in the chorus tho so... it's best if I will just focus on the stanzas. ^^