Spring ⊷ flowers bloom.. and so is love

I'll wait for you ⊷ ⌊even if it takes four seasons⌉
chapter one                                          .
Spring flowers bloom.. and so is love

 

When the warm spring arrives,

I think about you smiling as bright as the sun

Telling me the weather is warm,

waking me up, saying we should go outside

                                                                .

  

credits : weheartit for the pictures & kimchi hana @sfi for the lyrics


*italicized means flashbacks.

 

 

Spring has come, bringing my morning a warm ambiance stretching in the four corners of my room. It brings that familiar scent right through my nostrils as I pleasurably inhale the warm sensation of spring. How I love the feeling.

I got up from my bed and went to move the curtains in order for the sunlight to spread in my room. Warm air greeted me as soon as I move the curtains aside. As I looked at the bright sun, sudden memories from the past flashed back in my sight.

 

“KiBum-ah!” she whispered softly in my ear, tickling my every senses while calling my name with her soft and lovely voice.

 

I was mentally awake but still acted as I was asleep. I felt kind of tired to move my muscles. I turned around; keeping my eyes yet shut and ignored her presence.

 

“Ki Bum-ah! Wake up!” she called again, but now, in a demanding tone. While making myself drown again to sleep, she patted and then shook me, bringing me back to my senses.

 

She called again. “Ki Bum-ah! Wake up already! It’s a nice time to stroll around the park! Let’s go there, shall we?” she begged me.

 

I groaned. “I’m still sleepy! Wake me after 1 hour!” I lazily said to her.

 

After I said those words, I felt that her lips formed into a pout. Being desperate as she is, she didn’t give up and patiently waited for me to wake up.

 

“Ki Bum-ah! Will you let this beautiful morning pass? Wake up already! Let’s stroll together!” she whined like a child.

 

I turned around to face her. She looked at me with those big hazel eyes forming into a sad puppy look. I let out a chuckle and eventually agreed to her.

 

“Okay! It seems like a nice morning at all to stroll around!” I smiled at her. She then looked at me with a satisfied expression.

 

Seeing her face like that makes me want to hug her tightly. What a priceless expression that she can only pull off.

 

“Take a bath already! I like to go to the park now!” she commanded and pulled myself, still stuck seated on my bed.

 

“Arasseo! Arasseo!” I chuckled at her childishness. Then I got my towel and walked in the bathroom.

 

Remembering the times we had here in my room made me miss her much more. I would like to bring those moments again this spring, like hearing her soft voice that wakes me up every morning.

Snapped back to reality, I stretched my tired arms. After some couple of minutes, I planned to stroll around the park.  I won’t let this beautiful morning pass. Just like what she said, it’s the perfect time for strolling at the park after all.

 


 

  THE AUTHOR'S NOTES  

hello there again people! so chapter one is up! ^^ I would like you to spare this poor soul even just a simple comment about the chapter, ne? hihi. will update soon! (: