Chapter 9 - 2 years later ..

A New Life , A New Story & A New Ending

Rimi's POV : 

I have been hanging out with KiKwang oppa for around 2 years now . It seems to me that , I , Park Rimi , has untimately became his best friend . We went out together and hang out a lot , especially after school . 

~~~~~ , SooAnn and Minah have their own steads now , except for me . 

Today was no different from other day . 

I was planning to meet ~~~~~ for a movie , but KiKwang ask me to go out with him . 

Of course , I agreed since I am also bored too . 

So , I quickly prepared myself and then I went to the nearest shop to buy some food .

Once I got out of the shop , a little girl gave me a slip of paper . 

' Walk straight and turn left . ' 

I shrugged and followed the instructions . 

Once I walked straight and turned left , a teenager gave me box of folded heart with a card in it .

I opened the card , it says : ' Turn right and go in . ' 

I turned right and walked into a small flower shop with a cafe on the second floor . 

Once I walked in , I was greeted by the friendly ladyboss who was busying sketching flowers . 

" Annyonghaseyo , this is for you ! " She said and hand me a small tigger . 

I thank her and continued walking to the second floor . 

It was empty though . I am tired by the walking , so I grab a chair and sat down . 

All of the sudden , I heard someone singing JYJ's song . 

I turned and looked . 

Once I saw the person , all the gifts as well as the box of heart dropped onto the floor . 

It was ... 

 

....

 

 

....

 

 

....

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

KIKWANG . 

I was having mixed feelings . I don't know whether to be happy or excited . 

" Park Rimi .. I know I maybe late to actually confess to you now . I have been liking you since I met you . Although I am not very sure of whether you will accept me anot , but I am still willing to try . Rimi , would you be my girlfriend ? " He asked and reach out the bouquet of flowers . 

I cannot speak due to the happiness overwhelming me , so intead , I took the flowers and hugged him . 

" You agreed ? " he asked again . 

I nodded and hugged him again .