Chapter 2 : First Day in school

A New Life , A New Story & A New Ending

Your POV : 

I thought this school wasn't as great as the schools in the countries that I had been . But , to say the truth now , I have to admit that , this school was indeed , very big and beautiful . It makes me have the urged to actually explore the whole school instead of going to class . 

" Yah ~~~~~ , don't think of skipping class just to explore the school . It's not worth it . " MinWoo read through my mind . Of course , he is the closest to me since we are one year apart . We are also close to Yoseob , but just that , we don't talk all our heart stuffs to each others . Just majority of them , we spilled it out to each other . 

" Oppa . you read my mind . YoSeob oppa , where do I go now ? " I asked YoSeob . 

" Well , I should take you to the office now before going to class . " He answered . 

" If that's the case then , I am meeting my friends now ! Bye Hyung , bye ~~~~~ ! " MinWoo said and ran off . 

" Woah , he is surely fast . Oppa , how about you ? Aren't you going to meet your friends ? " I asked curiously . 

Yoseob laughed , " Ani , they know that I am taking care of my precious sister today . " He patted my head as he said . " So , later , during lunch , I will meet them . As for you , don't worry , somebody is appointed by the teacher to accompany you and walked around the school . " He explained . 

" Ahhhh , okay . " I managed to say it out as I was confused by the rules . 

" Well never mind , you will get it as you study in this school . Come let's go . " He took my hand and walk to the office . 

 

Minah's POV : 

It was just another normal year for me . I still remember last year , when SooAnn , me and Rimi first step into school . It was totally a chaotic . At that time , we don't really know each other . But as the days passed , we actually bond together and become best friends . Soon , we were known as ' QUEENKA ' in school . There are other queenka also , like SoRi and Yunn . They were same aged as us , but just that , they were more mean . Okay , enough of that . 

I reached school and went to the locker just like last year . I saw Rimi and went over to her . 

" Hey , another school day again . " I greeted her . We were so used to each other that we don't even need to say ' Hi ' or even ' good morning ' . 

" Hey Mi , I know right . Just bear with it . In case you wanna ask , SooAnn is fetching the new student . She will be joining our clique . " RiMi said . 

" Looks like we could have a fourth member in our clique . That would be super perfect . " I continued . I am excited but I need to see her personality too . 

" Come on , let's go and find SooAnn . Let's go find your brother's group . " Rimi said . Haha , yes . The three of our brothers are actually the ' Kingkas ' of the school , not to mention the group Boyfriend . All four groups actually get along really well . 

" For what ? " I raised my eyebrown . 

" To pass him his pen . Hoya oppa borrowed from him and want me to return . " Rimi rolled her eyes as she said that . 

" Alright . Let's go . " We walk away from the locker side and to the Cafeteria . 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright , chapter 2 is up . SooAnn & Rimi's POV will be up next chapter so yeah ! Please comment and subscribe please !