Chapter 7

A New Life , A New Story & A New Ending

~~~~~'s POV : 

I was waken up by my phone's ringtone . I went to my desk and took a look . 

From DongHo <3 : 

            Annyong babe !(: 

            Don't be late today ! 

            See you in school later ~ 

            Love you <3 

 

I giggled as I read the text . ' Geez , oppa is so cheesy . ' I thought as I went to prepare myself for school . 

Just as I was about to open the door , my phone rang . 

" Yoboseyo ? " I answered . 

" Yah , Lee ~~~~ ! " Minah shouted . 

" Aish , Minah-ah , you don't have to shout you know . I get what you mean . Tell you later . Bye !" I hung up and went to school . 

 

Minah's POV : 

' How dare she hung up like this ? ' I thought as she hang me up . It's okay , 

Dongho has already told me that they were now an item . How cute ! 

Actually , I shouldn't be angry with her , since I didn't told her about MinWoo oppa . 

I saw ~~~~~ walking towards me . 

" Hey , over here ! " I called . 

" Annyong ! DongHo told you already right ? And you ! You didn't tell me about you and MinWoo oppa too ! How dare you shout at me when you are also doing the same ?! " she shot back . 

" Ah ~ Mianhae ~~~ I was just kidding ! " I laughed , causing some students to look at us .

" Now we both have a boyfriend already , let's go help the others ! " She exclaimed . 

I shot her the ' are you serious look ? ' . She nodded . 

" You know , we don't have to , since Rimi & SooAnn's crush are like each other's brother . So they can actually help with each other . " I explained . 

" Ohh , okay then . Let's go for class ! " She hook her arm with mine and we skip off for class .

___________________________________________________________________________

Hello , from the next chapter onwards , the POV of each person will be one chapter each and this story is gonna come to an end soon ! Please comment and subscribe ! (: