Chapter 5

A New Life , A New Story & A New Ending

Nobody's POV : 

Your mind was full of excitement due to the fact that DongHo , your crush , has asked you out to his house .

" Annyong oppa ! Did you wait very long ? " You asked as you reached the meeting place . 

" Ah , Ani . I just reached . " He smiled . ' No matter how long it is , I will still wait for you . ' He thought . 

" Let's go ! " He hold your hand and went off . 

[ ON THE WAY ] 

" ~~~~~ ah , how do you feel when you go out with me ? " He suddenly ask . 

' EH ?! Ottoekae ? ' You started to panick in front of him . 

" I was just kidding ! " He chuckled at your expression . 

" OPPA ! " You hit him and continued to walk . 

" Mianhae ~~~~~ ah ! " He ran after you . You ignored him and continue to walk faster . 

He hold your arm and turn you around , to prevent you from walking further . 

" Yah , I am really sorry . " His face turn serious as he said that . 

You could not hold it any longer , you started laughing out loud , which gain a few stres from the people who are walking pass the both of you . 

' What is so funny ? ' He thought . 

" I was kidding with you ! " You told him and gave him a ' Mehrong ' before running away . 

He ran after you , and soon , he caught you by the waist . 

" Gotcha , don't ever run away like that because I will still catch you . " He hugged your waist . 

Your lips were just inches away from his , the distance between the both of you is very close now . 

You felt his heart started to beat faster as he began to lean . 

Without any hesitation , his lips met yours . 

' Omg .. ' You thought as you started to kiss him back . 

After awhile , both of you break the kiss . " Y -- Yah , w---why did you do that ? " You asked him . 

" You want to know why ? " He said . 

You nodded your head . " You will get your answer later , let's go . " He hold your hand once again and both of you run to his house . 

[ AT HIS HOUSE ]

" You wanted to know why right ? " He asked again . 

You nodded . He ushered you to sit on his laps and then he wrapped his arms around your waist while his eyes were staring into yours . 

" Because I like you . No , because I love you . " He confessed . 

You blushed when he said that . ' I think I should tell him too . ' You thought after awhile . 

" Oppa , I have something to tell you . " You said which cause him to look at you . 

" What is it ? " He smiled . 

" I --- " You look away from him and continued , " I love you too . I wanted to confess to you , but I am afraid that you will not accept my feelings . " 

He turned your head to make you look at him . " Babo , now I confess first isn't it ? " He chuckled and kiss you again . 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

{ ON THE OTHER HAND }

Nobody's POV : 

" Minah , what do you want to watch ? " MinWoo asked Minah . 

" Nan molla oppa . You choose ? " She said . 

" How about The Snow White and the Hunts Man ? " He requested . 

" Jincha ? I thought you weren't into these kind of movies . " Minah . 

" A -- Ani ! I was trying to find a suitable one for you . " He said , blushing . 

' Ohh , I didn't knew he cared about me so much . ' She smiled at the thought . 

" So .. ? " He looked at her  , waiting for her answer . 

" Alright then ! Let's go ! " She hooked arms with MinWoo and went in to watch the movie after purchasing the tickets . 

 

[ HALFWAY THROUGH THE MOVIE ] 

MinWoo held Minah's hands while they were watching half way . 

" Minah ah .. " He called . 

" Wae ? " Her lips met his as she turned to face him . 

As she broke the kiss , MinWoo spoke , " Saranghaeyo , Shin Minah . " 

" Nado Saranghae , oppa . " She smiled at him before returning her eyes to the screen . 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

I really hope this story isn't very bad . Plwease comment and subscribe guys !