Arriving in Korea...well this is going to go well.

Unwanted family

D-4

Ri Yeon looked around the arcade. A lot of the kids were younger but several of her former classmates were hanging around. Including, Ji Chang Wook. He was the guy she's had a crush on forever, but like most cases he only say her as a little sister. She shrugged it off. It was a little crush nothing to worry about.

"Oi! yeonko chan!" She severally hated that nickname. She didn't mind Riko but Yeonko? It sounded like a pets name or some type of ceral. She looked over and saw Akemi. She happened to be one of the only girls she was even friends with. She was half korean and  half japanese, the only thing was that she was into more of the fashion side than the sport side of things. Somehow though the two of the got along fairly well...except for the nicknames. Akemiwasn't that great at nicknames.

"Kemi-chan, genki-desu ka?" Ri Yeon smiled and gave a two finger wave.

"genki-desuyo!" Akemi smiled but frowned when she saw what Ri-Yeon was wearing. She was wearing a pair of short-black overalls with the straps hanging around her legs, a short sleeve button up shirt, her hair was under a black fedora. She was wearing a pair of black high top converse. The only color she had on was her light orange eye-shadow she wore all the time. "Yeonko-chan, why do you always dress like a boy?"

"eh I don't always-"

" Ri-Yeon!"

"eh. Kemi-chan..."

"What are we going to do with you?" Akemi smiled and looped her arm through Seyongs and pulled him to the DDR machine. Ri Yeon smiled. She couldn't believe how well they were taking it. But then again...She looked over at a sulking Jun-Q. He was taking it pretty hard. No matter how many times she told him she was only going to be gone for about a year, his spirits were still down. She sat down next to him and poked his cheek.

"Oi kyu-kun...Kyuuuuu-kun!" she started to tickle his sides.

"nee-chan!" Jun-Q laughed.

"There's the smile i've been missing." She leaned forward and looked at him from upside down. He was still looking at the ground. "Jun-Q please stop sulking. I'm coming back. Plus you can come and visit me. Its only a hop skip and a jump away."

He smiled. It was a small one but she was happy she was able to get one from him at all. 

"I don't want you to leave."

"And you think i do?"

"No but..."

"but nothing. I thought we were going to make the most of the few days i have left?"

He brightened he had forgotten about that. He grabbed her and pulled her to one of the games. Ri yeon and everyone laughed. They were all glade he was out of the slump at least for a little while.

D:2

Yesterday she stayed at home. She wanted to finish packing a few things. Her mother's note and locket and a few other nick-naks she decided to bring along. She had two days, well less than that, before she left. She felt all of her emotions weighing on her shoulders and she really didn't want to deal with all that was to come.

--

Luhan watched as his mother fussed over the at one point guest room. The room had been painted a soft cream color and the accents within the room were various shades of blue. His mother had out done herself on decorating this time. Too bad he was the only one not excited. He had two days...two days left as an only child...He didn't care that he had a sibling but the fact that everyone kept it a secret is what made him angry.

"Mom, quit fussing. It looks fine." Luhan stated.

"I want it to be perfect."

"Of course you do," luhan muttered. He thought back to his friends reactions

------

"What? A twin?!" Sehun yelled.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Kai asked.

He glared at both of them, "because i didn't even know he existed."

"How is that even possible?" Kai asked, "to not know you have a sibling let alone a twin."

"Easy he was never apart of my life. My aunt adopted him the day we were born apparently. She had been sick and couldn't have children."

Both frowned. The couldn't even begin to believe how that would affect someone's mental state.

"So where's he coming from?"

"yeah where is he coming from? Oh is he from the US?!"

"...from Japan."

"eh. Japan?"

"Well that's different."

"hyeong...we've been to Japan loads of time. Its not that different."

"Sehun-ah-"

"I know, i know. Shut up."

"Luhan we can't wait to meet him. Feel free to bring him to the shop." Kai stated with a smile, "or don't the choice is yours."

----

Luhan sighed he would still take his sibling over to meet his friends even if he wasn't thrilled that he was coming. Maybe having a sibling wouldn't be to bad? It would get his mother to worry about someone else for once.

D:0

She sighed as she sat on the plan. She had taken a earlier flight than she wanted to but that was okay with her. The only thing was, was that there was a delay. So she has been stuck on the plane for longer than she wanted. Thank god it was only the afternoon. She looked at the text she had gotten from Sung mi...her mother. Ri Yeon still felt weird thinking that. 

Ri Yeon-ah ( i know you don't want me saying it but I can't help it). Your father, brother, and I will be waiting at the gate for you when you arrive.

love: eomma

She looked up when the speaker said that it was time to get off the plane. For the first time Ri Yeon was happy. He legs and had fallen asleep a long time ago. She grabbed her carry on and off she went. She didn't have any other luggage she had sent it over ahead of time. For that though she was grateful. She hated airports and the less she carried the faster she could leave.

--

Luhan sat next to his father waiting at the airport. Apparently the plane had been delayed for some reason or another he wasn't really listening. But he was getting tired, bored, and hungry. His mother was still standing looking at every face that passed by trying to see if it was his brother.

"Eomma, what was he wearing again?"

"A camoflauge jacket, jeans and blue sneakers. He's wearing a black baseball cap." She said trying to jump over everyone.

"Dear look in front of you." Jaeho, his father said.

"what are you...Ri Yeon-ah!" She yelled running towards the figure.

Luhan sighed and followed her, his father not far behind smiling. He watched as she hugged the figure knocking his cap off. Luhan's eyes widened when long golden brown hair spilled out over their shoulders.

His mother waved him over and stood next to a female version of him. His twin was a GIRL!?

"Luhan-ah, come and meet your sister!"

"She's a girl..."

"No sherlock...what did you expect mickey mouse? Or santa claus?" He heard her mutter. He glared at her. Why was she so snarky? She wasn't the one who was shocked that she had a twin.

"Ri Yeon, we do not use that kind of language...Luhan we told you that your twin was a girl."

"I don't think i was listening at that point."

He looked at his new sister. She was gorgeous. Though that was to be expected, his mother was beautiful and his father wasn't ugly. She had the prettiest eyes though. They seemed to be glazed over with indifference. He awkwardly stuck his hand out.

"I'm Luhan."

"Shin Ri Yeon." She stated quickly shaking his hand. 

Shin? But that wasn't their last name. Oh wait that was his aunt's last name. 

"Ri Yeon-ah, there are a few things your father and i have to do so we would like it if you would go with Luhan. He can show you around." Sung mi stated.

"Sung mi-ssi...please stop calling me that." Luhan heard her mutter. He rose a brow at her what was her problem. "Okay, whatever you say"

She turned to him, "can we go now. I'm tired and I just want to sleep."

He nodded and motioned her to follow him. She bowed to their parents and left after him. He smiled at a few people who were staring at them. He was used to all of the looks of admiration. For some reason that's all that seemed to be going on, people would stare at him, girls would walk up to his friends trying to get an introduction. It was just part of the everyday for him. He could careless about it but it was normal. The only thing was a lot more people seemed to be staring than usual. He looked over and saw his 'sister.' 

'ah that's why they're staring. I've never been seen with a girl before.'

He opened the car door and let his sister slid in first. He watched her throw her bag into the back seat before closing the door herself. He shook his head he was not sure how this was going to end. Luhan went to the drivers side got in, started the engine, and drove off. The car was in complete silence.

"Ri Yeon was it?"

"un."

"what do you like to do?"

"I play sports."

"Oh, how long have you know?"

She glanced over at him. "Known what?"

"That you had a sibling."

"I found out about nine days ago."

"Eh, that's when i found out."

"Sung mi-ssi told you the same day i called huh? Sounds like something my mother would do."

"Ri Yeon-ssi. She is your mother."

Luhan could have sworn there was lighting within the car and if he had been watching his sister he would have thought she had gotten whiplash with how fast she turned to look at him.

"Look Luhan-ssi, not to get off on the wrong foot but, Sung mi-ssi may have given birth to me but she is not my mother." She looked out the passenger window, "my mother died and lef me alone when i was 19."

more silnce reigned in the car. Luhan was too shocked to say anything.