Missing you

Closer

 

이세상 그 많은 사람들 속에

i sesang geu manheun saramdeul soge

Because among the many people in this world


내겐 오직 그대가 보여졌기에

naegen ojig geudaega boyeo jyeotgie

I could only see you

 


“Taeyeon noona! Are you okay? You have been staring into space for a very long time…”

 

“Ah yes, I’m fine. Sorry, what’s your name again?”

 

“Yoo Dong Suk”

 

Taeyeon passed him the card, and he left with a smile on his face.

 

“Yay! I’ve got SNSD Taeyeon’s autograph!”

 

Taeyeon supported her head with her hands, as she continued to wonder what had gotton into Onew. How could he have forgotten me… Did those times really mean nothing to him at all? He even posted that status about the other girls.. Onew Oppa, how could you do this to me? I hate you, but I still love you…

 

“TAETAE!!! Are you sure you’re okay?” A face popped up right in front of hers. Taeyeon jumped back in shock, realizing that it was just Tiffany.

 

“Fany ah! Seriously! Yes, unnie is okay.”

 

“Are you sure TaeTae, you’re not your usual byun self… still thinking about Onew oppa?”

 

Taeyeon just shook her head to assure Tiffany that she was fine. Tiffany shrugged and went off to whisper something to Sunny.

 

(*Fact* At this time, Taeyeon has already debuted with SNSD and Onew has debuted with SHINee, the separation was two years after the debut J )

 

Sunny ran towards Taeyeon at top speed and did her signature three aegyo poses to the leader.

 

“KYAAAAAA” Fanboys that saw this act screamed with happiness, while Sunny was unaffected. Taeyeon however, cringed.

 

“Ya Sunny ah, it’s really gross you know. If you haven’t noticed, I’m not a fanboy?” Taeyeon muttered.

 

“Taengoo yaaaaaa~ Don’t be depressed anymoreeeeee~ Or Aegyo Sunny will continue annoying youuuuuuu~” Sunny whined with a huge load of aegyo.

 

Taeyeon couldn’t stand it any longer and screamed “AH YES SUNNY GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE!” with a tinge of irritation and yet amusement at how Sunny’s aegyo could annoy her to such an extent, and erase nearly all traces of sadness she was facing just now. Sunny stuck her tongue out at her in response.

 

 

 

*In the States*

 

-beep- Onew picked up his phone at the sudden message tone. He saw  new messages in the SHINee chat group.

 

 

Dino: YA LEADER! Why have you not been replying us huh? Having too much fun there and completely forgot about us? Taeyeon is really sad and listless lately, are you sure this is the best choice?

 

Umma Key: Yea Onew, even Taemin is very depressed lately. He doesn’t even have appetite for banana milk. See how much everyone misses you? Come back to us~

FRIED CHIIIICKEN: I’m really sorry guys, I have already made this decision and I don’t think I’ll regret it.

 

Flaming Charisma: Are you very sure Onew? Yuri has been telling me how Taeyeon has skipped many meals and is losing a lot of weight now. And Shawols will be very disappointed at your long disappearance.

 

FRIED CHIIIICKEN: I’m sorry. This is for everyone’s good, bye…

 

*FRIED CHIIIICKEN has left the conversation*

 

Dino: What’s happened to him?

 

Flaming Charisma: No idea.

 

 

Onew turned off his phone, his face crumpled up as he completely broke down.

 

“And now we welcome, SHINee’s Onew!” The crowd cheered as Onew stepped in for his last recording as SHINee’s leader.

 

He started singing “The name I loved”, and all memories of Taeyeon started flooding back into his memory. Tears streamed down his face, and he could barely sing the lyrics. (Similar to his previous performance in the SHINee world tour a few months ago :D)

 

After the recording, a figure skipped into his waiting room, giving him a big hug.

 

“Onew oppa! You did well, congratulations! Let’s go home!”

 

“Thank You, Eunji.” He gave a kiss on her cheek.

 

She wrapped her arms around his waist and led him to the car.